YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Those with experience of professional body building cycles; what is your opinion on the validity of this?

At timestamp James Hollingshead says his current stack is something like 100 mg primo, 50 mg mast, 20 mg tren and something like 125 mg test-e, all per day and he's like 4 weeks out?
Thoughts on that?
Total lies but I get it the country came after MLB players bc high school kids took roids as a top pro you really gonna put your cycle out there and risk being sued or peaking the interest of LE, especially a guy traveling to and from the US/UK.

''I think it's so independent on the person and when we are talking about Olympia guys they are genetic freaks the one in a 100 million guys. I think a lot of pros and I know a lot of pros that have told me they take the doses you are referring to. But over these last 5 years guys like John Jewett, Calum Raistrick, and other coaches have up and coming freaks not running nearly what you would expect because of how well they seem to respond. This is not common tho. Watch out for a guy I know personally competing in the last npc national shlw of the year in the mens super heavyweight class he will win the overall. Takes under a gram of year 9 months out of the year never over 2grams.''

''he has already built the vast majority of his muscle. What guys take now vs what they might have took to get that far are often two very different things. Not to mention, it’s still like 1.7g total…not hard to believe given all that''

Comments from viewers of that podcast. Its incredibly ignorant and naive, but you can see how their brains have been influenced and warped by lies and dosage downplayers to the upmost degree. It's almost as bad as buying into the TRT to maintain all size camp.

Those guys are such a bad liars.....

At timestamp James Hollingshead says his current stack is something like 100 mg primo, 50 mg mast, 20 mg tren and something like 125 mg test-e, all per day and he's like 4 weeks out?
Thoughts on that?

I'll be the odd man here and say I could believe that. It's still 2065mg/wk. He already has good size, top genetics, and maybe he's trying to duplicate what guys like Jewett are doing.

''I think it's so independent on the person and when we are talking about Olympia guys they are genetic freaks the one in a 100 million guys. I think a lot of pros and I know a lot of pros that have told me they take the doses you are referring to. But over these last 5 years guys like John Jewett, Calum Raistrick, and other coaches have up and coming freaks not running nearly what you would expect because of how well they seem to respond. This is not common tho. Watch out for a guy I know personally competing in the last npc national shlw of the year in the mens super heavyweight class he will win the overall. Takes under a gram of year 9 months out of the year never over 2grams.''

''he has already built the vast majority of his muscle. What guys take now vs what they might have took to get that far are often two very different things. Not to mention, it’s still like 1.7g total…not hard to believe given all that''

Comments from viewers of that podcast. Its incredibly ignorant and naive, but you can see how their brains have been influenced and warped by lies and dosage downplayers to the upmost degree. It's almost as bad as buying into the TRT to maintain all size camp.
True but once you’ve gotten huge on say 1200 mg or more you can’t drop to below 750 bc you feel like shit as you have a bigger body and more muscle and thus more androgen receptors on that muscle needing androgen stimulation or you’ll feel like shit and be much weaker in the gym. In my experience any way

True but once you’ve gotten huge on say 1200 mg or more you can’t drop to below 750 bc you feel like shit as you have a bigger body and more muscle and thus more androgen receptors on that muscle needing androgen stimulation or you’ll feel like shit and be much weaker in the gym. In my experience any way
Those were not my quotes, but people on youtube believing James is prepping for the Olympia on basically a gym rat cycle. I believe you are only as big as your dose provided everything else is spot on. If you drop to TRT, you return to normality. So I agree with your statement 100%.

I'll be the odd man here and say I could believe that. It's still 2065mg/wk. He already has good size, top genetics, and maybe he's trying to duplicate what guys like Jewett are doing.

I’ll kinda agree. They run that now during prep to get conditioned and bring up weak parts

What they omit…is the last ten years was 1.5g test, 900 EQ, 600 tren, 100mg anadrol on lift days

I wouldn't doubt he's trying something lower dose but in the 1.5g range does seem a bit low. Quite possible he's going lower dose to keep health markers in mind (assuming he would aim for the O this year). We also don't know his GH or slin doses as well as any orals.

No way to really know any of this but if he steps on stage heavier than last time then its most certainly lies.

I see it this way. Why would a guy who wants to be the best but hasn't won shit yet trying to look his best take "only" 1.5 gram when he knows his competition takes possibly 5 times that amount? He also sees pictures of Ramy looking insane. Still think he'd be like a who cares, I'll try and do it on 1.5 gram so I can sit and talk on some shit podcast about how my doses are low but in the meantime getting his ass handed to him on stage?

Sure it's an option. I just think it's highly unlikely.

Those were not my quotes, but people on youtube believing James is prepping for the Olympia on basically a gym rat cycle. I believe you are only as big as your dose provided everything else is spot on. If you drop to TRT, you return to normality. So I agree with your statement 100%.
Thanks yea I wasn’t arguing either just so u know I was just chiming in with what I’ve experienced the last few years going into fertility out then pregnancy then new baby so I’ve had a lot of dose fluctuations which has had some good and some very unfun to learn lessons

Those guys are such a bad liars.....
Yea but people eat it up. If you post anything that questions their doses Faoud deletes it immediately. Both faoud and Ben have pretty serious health issues. Ben claims none of it is from steroids though and claims he only took like 1.5 grams or something at most.

even Trigili laughs at the cycle James was giving
in Italy athletes are more honest; without problems they tell you that they do everything, a pro who will compete on Sunday in the open has today disconnected the oral trenbolone , held for the last two weeks

in Italy athletes are more honest; without problems they tell you that they do everything, a pro who will compete on Sunday in the open has today disconnected the oral trenbolone , held for the last two weeks
Mate i am from Italy and I don't know which guys you follow but they lie badly, like Presti.

I wouldn't doubt he's trying something lower dose but in the 1.5g range does seem a bit low. Quite possible he's going lower dose to keep health markers in mind (assuming he would aim for the O this year). We also don't know his GH or slin doses as well as any orals.

No way to really know any of this but if he steps on stage heavier than last time then its most certainly lies.
If you are talking about Hollingshead, and going by what Shadow Project wrote, "100 mg primo, 50 mg mast, 20 mg tren and something like 125 mg test-e, all per day," it comes out to 2,065mg/wk...with 4 weeks out.

I’ll kinda agree. They run that now during prep to get conditioned and bring up weak parts

What they omit…is the last ten years was 1.5g test, 900 EQ, 600 tren, 100mg anadrol on lift days
He could have taken less in the off-season to prime himself for a better response during prep at lower doses. Considering he is 4 weeks out, he still has time, if he wanted, to adjust his protocol some, leading to the day of the contest. It's also not the Olympia, which he may look at differently...or maybe not. lol.

He could have taken less in the off-season to prime himself for a better response during prep at lower doses. Considering he is 4 weeks out, he still has time, if he wanted, to adjust his protocol some, leading to the day of the contest. It's also not the Olympia, which he may look at differently...or maybe not. lol.
Is he qualified for the Olympia? I thought he was competing in the Arnold Uk to qualify for the Olympia but I may be wrong. If so he better bump the dose if he wants to beat Andrew jacked that guy looks insane talk about genetics

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131