over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T KHAMZAT or DIAZ ?

Cumshot cringmaev what a punk! I'd like to smack that beard off his face!

He's already fighting a smaller man in nate Diaz yet he talks all this shit and makes all this drama to get the press conference cancelled, now missing weight and not giving a fuck. This his biggest spotlight and he fucked it up. Idk maybe he's scared to fight nate on even ground? Scared to get embarrassed out there so he keeps the weight on? Wannabe gangster

This what happens when ufc spoon feed these cash cows now they feel privileged. He's getting lots of media about his fuck up but I still think it hurts his image in the long run. I doubt he'll ever make 170 again so if he's going to fight at 185 good luck haha.

They changed the card it's Diaz vs Ferguson 5 rounds, cumshot vs Holland 5 rounds, jinliang vs Rodriguez.

I think they should take 50% or more of his purse for this fight. Unexcusable to miss that much on the main event fight gtfoh!

As much as you’d love to slap him, sadly, unless you’re the #2, #1 or Champion in that UFC division, or a top 5-10 guy in a bigger division, you wouldn’t get very far trying to slap anything off of him… Lmao 🤣

But I understand the frustration with the guy..

And Nate isn’t that much smaller, Nate and him walk around about the same weight… People for some reason believe Khamzat walks around at 200+lbs.. He doesn’t..

He sure runs through people like he’s a bigger guy, look what he did with Gilbert, he got rocked with a shot by Gilbert that would’ve put anyone down, what does he do? Goes for a takedown and takes Gilbert down! He’s impressive as a fighter, his antics outside the cage aside..

Did you see how Khamzat straight up manhandled Jack Hermansson in their grappling match?? Who by the way is a top 10 (#8) middleweight in the UFC and a legit grappler who is also way bigger/heavier than Khamzat…

I agree with the frustration with him, he’s acting like an idiot… But he’s a fucking beast and legitimately beat the #3 guy in the world and he’s not even close to his prime yet.. So many of his skills to be fine tuned..

You think? Tony/Nate is a great fight. Diaz gets to end his career fighting a legend, and Kevin can beat cumshot chimaev
Yea man, I liked the original line-up better. They are good fights, so 'going to shit' was probably strong adjectives to describe it all, but I think the matchups were more exciting on the original card.

I think if Khamzat takes Holland down to the mat, it's over pretty quick. Holland is slick, but not in the same league as Khamzat. He has a better chance on the feet, but he will have to worry about both dimensions coming from Khamzat, where Khamzat will only need to worry about the standup from Holland. We'll see though...Holland has as good of a chance as Diaz, but Diaz has a better ground game imo. Not saying Holland sucks...but there are levels in this. Diaz has a good ground game, but he just chooses to stand most of the time. Khamzat did seem to tire down some in the Gilbert Burns fight...but it was super-fast paced.

Tony is going up a weight class where they hit harder. He was KO'd by smaller guys...I just do not think this is a good strategy for him. Luckily for him, Diaz has more of a slap punch for volume. Tony is shorter and smaller than Diaz though too. The weight increase...how will it affect Tony's cardio? That remains to be seen. Unfortunately, Nate did not look too much like he was in shape either, but his cardio is usually good regardless. Things on Tony that I think about....He got to where he was years back from hard work, unorthodox fighting, athleticness (sp), and good cardio and drive. He's older now though. In his last couple of fights, his cardio seemed to have gone down some...getting the crap kicked out of him didn't help I imagine. IMO, I would have liked to have seen him in a real actual camp while he was in his prime, rather than now...where he is a loss or KO from being cut and retired.

I think people re sleeping on D-Rod, he is climbing up quietly, and I think he will surprise people. I think he would have got more recognition with a win over Tony than Jinliang. It's still a step up for him though.

I did not think the original card was worthy of PPV, they were banking off of Diaz and Khamzat's names. I know they cannot change the PPV status now, but I definitely do not feel like it is PPV with the newer changes.

There are guys here who have more fight experience than I do, so i'm sure they could put good arguments up to refute what I wrote. We'll have to see how it will all go though.

Now with the changes, i'm going:
Khamzat
D-Rod
...and i'm not sure on the Tony/Diaz fight at this point.

I like Diaz. But let’s be real khamzat was going to destroy him.

I know nate in real life and he is a disrespectful punk, we had a run in when he was doing his seminar in sd not too long ago, he didn't want no smoke! he was coked out of his mind and being a perv with some of the females there. We were deep at that event. with that being said I hope he gets his head caved in. most of the ufc guys I roll with do not like him at all. he's about as likeable as warmachine was. also he is still on some gang bang petty shit when he is under the influence, he's a norteno X4 and still claims it, pump faking scaring defenseless fans lol, loser
I'm a casual fan but diaz always seemed like a poser to me. Why isn't kazmat ranked higher isn't he undefeated? Why wouldn't they have someone better than diaz scheduled for him always thought diaz was a scrub.

I'm a casual fan but diaz always seemed like a poser to me. Why isn't kazmat ranked higher isn't he undefeated? Why wouldn't they have someone better than diaz scheduled for him always thought diaz was a scrub.
Diaz was - at one time - top 2 or 3 in the division. Durable, good chin, scrappy, long career. A true veteran. Never the best, but good.

Khamzat is relatively fresh still. Some impressive wins, but barely beat Burns. He’s not top 3 or 4 yet.

Diaz was - at one time - top 2 or 3 in the division. Durable, good chin, scrappy, long career. A true veteran. Never the best, but good.

Khamzat is relatively fresh still. Some impressive wins, but barely beat Burns. He’s not top 3 or 4 yet.

Well he is top 3 because he beat #3… A Win is a win.. People trip because he mowed down the last 3-4 guys he faced like they were children and he didn’t do that with Burns…

But he beat Burns.. He stood toe to toe with a world champion contender, world champion grappler and came out on top, legitimately.. Like it wasn’t a fluke.. People weren’t arguing that Burns got robbed or the fight could’ve gone either way.. Khamzat showed up and showed out that fight.. Fair and square..

Does he beat Colby? I honestly don’t know.. Does he beat Usman? Not so sure about that one either.. But have you seen the rest of the division? Look at the top 10;

He beat #3 Burns..

He beats Leon in my opinion.

Does Masvidal stand a chance?? And I’m a fan of his, grew up 5 minutes from where he’s from down here, met him a couple times in different gyms… He doesn’t beat Khamzat on his best day and Khamzat with a hangover..

Stephen Thompson? The guy who doesn’t wrestle or do BJJ… Yea, good luck.

Belal Muhammad? The most boring fighter ever? Lol 😂

You get the point..

I understand he’s fresh and looks like he has some work to do, but that’s the thing; he beat #3 in the world and title contender fair and square and can still improve so much..

When you have guys like Gustaffson saying the guy is as legit as they come and he can barely keep up with him and that Khamzat gives him trouble on the mats… The guy is as legit as they get..

You don’t get ranked by how undefeated you are etc.. A lot of those wins were in other organizations. He came to the UFC with like 7 fights already.. He mowed down like 3-4 guys, he even did some pretty legit shit and had a fight at 170lbs and dominated so bad, the guy didn’t even hit him, he demolished him then he fought another guy at 185lbs a week later and ran through that guy like he was a child..

Then he went on to beat #3 in the world Gilbert Burns so now Khamzat is #3 in the world… He technically should get a title shot after this fight if not one more fight since this hiccup he did.. But he’s legit in talks as a title challenger..

I’d love to see him and Colby..

You don’t get ranked by how undefeated you are etc.. A lot of those wins were in other organizations. He came to the UFC with like 7 fights already.. He mowed down like 3-4 guys, he even did some pretty legit shit and had a fight at 170lbs and dominated so bad, the guy didn’t even hit him, he demolished him then he fought another guy at 185lbs a week later and ran through that guy like he was a child..

Then he went on to beat #3 in the world Gilbert Burns so now Khamzat is #3 in the world… He technically should get a title shot after this fight if not one more fight since this hiccup he did.. But he’s legit in talks as a title challenger..

I’d love to see him and Colby..
Yeah, they need to run Usman and Leon back at Wembley, so Colby vs Khazmat is the next step. Usman doesn’t need to fight Colby again, and Khazmat hasn’t earned the right to jump Usman and Colby.

I dunno man, I don’t think he’s the next Khabib. He’s certainly terrifying, though

Yeah, they need to run Usman and Leon back at Wembley, so Colby vs Khazmat is the next step. Usman doesn’t need to fight Colby again, and Khazmat hasn’t earned the right to jump Usman and Colby.

I dunno man, I don’t think he’s the next Khabib. He’s certainly terrifying, though

Agreed, even though you know what?? I think Leon vs Masvidal in England is a way bigger and way more exciting fight than Leon vs Usman III… After the beef they had and the fight backstage a couple years ago, it would be a huge draw..

I know the right thing to do is Usman, but the UFC would be missing a huge payday missing out on Masvidal..

Usman is a great fighter… But he’s not a draw and he’s boring as fuck.. Super technical, but super damn boring to watch most of the time..

As for Colby vs Usman again, yea I agree we don’t want that again but they might have to meet again one day if Colby stays on top..

Khamzat definitely hasn’t earned the right to jump anyone, but he’s a monster for sure… I’m really hating his attitude though. Did you see him at the Face Off?? He’s acting like such an asshole.. Joe Rogan asked him about the weigh in etc and he’s just like “I don’t care, I smesh everyone, fuck everyone Blah Blah blah”.. Like dude! You have to make weight to smesh everyone lol wtf are you talking about??

The only way he makes up for all that is if he walks through Holland like he’s not even there..

We’ll see what happens tonight..

Agreed, even though you know what?? I think Leon vs Masvidal in England is a way bigger and way more exciting fight than Leon vs Usman III… After the beef they had and the fight backstage a couple years ago, it would be a huge draw..

I know the right thing to do is Usman, but the UFC would be missing a huge payday missing out on Masvidal..

Usman is a great fighter… But he’s not a draw and he’s boring as fuck.. Super technical, but super damn boring to watch most of the time..

As for Colby vs Usman again, yea I agree we don’t want that again but they might have to meet again one day if Colby stays on top..

Khamzat definitely hasn’t earned the right to jump anyone, but he’s a monster for sure… I’m really hating his attitude though. Did you see him at the Face Off?? He’s acting like such an asshole.. Joe Rogan asked him about the weigh in etc and he’s just like “I don’t care, I smesh everyone, fuck everyone Blah Blah blah”.. Like dude! You have to make weight to smesh everyone lol wtf are you talking about??

The only way he makes up for all that is if he walks through Holland like he’s not even there..

We’ll see what happens tonight..
Great analysis.

Only thing I’ll add is to pile on about Khamzat. It’s totally unprofessional to miss weight, he should be mortified. The fact that he was posting memes about it will tell Dana a lot. You can risk main events like that. He’s gotta take it seriously.

Yep.....bad matchup.

Again; the guy’s attitude is a bit shitty and cringe…

But he’s a motherfucker… He literally mauled Holland like he was a doll..

The Nate Diaz fight was whatever to me.. It was cool to see him go out on top and all, fight got weird for a bit.. I just feel it could’ve been better

How about the Barnett comeback! It looked like he was done with his eye shut and drooping lip that was a good heavyweight fight.

As for Colby vs Usman again, yea I agree we don’t want that again but they might have to meet again one day if Colby .
Chimaev was always gonna walk through Holland. He has a limited ground game.

I’m still not buying into the hype. I’m mean, he’s a beast but let’s see him move to 185 and fight Whittaker. Izzy is the top of that division but Whittaker is the very best of the rest and I think he handles Khamzat like he handled Vitorri.

How about the Barnett comeback! It looked like he was done with his eye shut and drooping lip that was a good heavyweight fight.
Barnett is such an easy guy to root for. I believe his wife passed away very recently as well which makes the comeback even more impressive. Love when heavy weights just throw bombs at each other.

I’d like to see him and bam bam throw down next

And lastly, who the fuck is managing Khamzat Chimaev?? He’s quickly turning more cringe worthy than Connor ever was.

He could be capitalizing on his rise but he’s shitting all over everyone. That post fight interview w Joe was disgraceful. Feed his ass to the lions at 185. Let’s see if he’s for real

Chimaev was always gonna walk through Holland. He has a limited ground game.

I’m still not buying into the hype. I’m mean, he’s a beast but let’s see him move to 185 and fight Whittaker. Izzy is the top of that division but Whittaker is the very best of the rest and I think he handles Khamzat like he handled Vitorri.

I’ll agree with some parts; but let’s not say Holland has a limited ground game when he’s a high level BJJ black belt under Travis Lutter..

Khamzat made him look like a white belt..

I don’t understand what more you guys want Khamzat to do though… You’re not buying into the hype??

Ok, so in his last 6 fights he’s only been hit by ONE person.. Gilbert Burns.. #3 guy in the world.. World champion contender at 170lbs and high level World Champion BJJ black belt.. He took Gilbert down AND knocked Gilbert down with strikes and won that fight fair and square.. There was zero debate.. Sure, he didn’t run through Gilbert like he does the rest of the guys but he still beat him with some pretty impressive fashion.. And let’s not forget Khamzat is no where near his prime.. He’s like 27 years old and only been a pro a couple years and he’s already beating top 3 guys with world champion level skills pretty impressively..

OH and let’s not forget;

KHAMZAT IS A PURPLE BELT 🤣🤣🤣

He just ran through Kevin Holland like he was an amateur with zero experience..

We’ve seen his other fights and how dominant they were..

His grappling match with Jack Hermansson not impressive enough for you?? He DOMINATED a bigger man who’s also ranked #8 in the world as a middleweight in UFC who also has more experience.. Dominated..

So you’re telling me that he has to face and beat the #2 guy in the world, former world champion at 185 Robert Whittaker to impress you?? Lmfao 🤣 C’mon bro..

Anyone who beats Whittaker is impressive, period.. Basically you’re saying he has to be a world champion to impress you..

It’s safe to say unless someone is a top 3 guy, in either weight division, they’re not giving Khamzat any trouble.. And he’s more than proved it..

That’s damn impressive for being a pro fighter for only 4 years…

Just out of curiosity, have you ever trained in any martial art before??

I’ll agree with some parts; but let’s not say Holland has a limited ground game when he’s a high level BJJ black belt under Travis Lutter..

Khamzat made him look like a white belt..

I don’t understand what more you guys want Khamzat to do though… You’re not buying into the hype??

Ok, so in his last 6 fights he’s only been hit by ONE person.. Gilbert Burns.. #3 guy in the world.. World champion contender at 170lbs and high level World Champion BJJ black belt.. He took Gilbert down AND knocked Gilbert down with strikes and won that fight fair and square.. There was zero debate.. Sure, he didn’t run through Gilbert like he does the rest of the guys but he still beat him with some pretty impressive fashion.. And let’s not forget Khamzat is no where near his prime.. He’s like 27 years old and only been a pro a couple years and he’s already beating top 3 guys with world champion level skills pretty impressively..

OH and let’s not forget;

KHAMZAT IS A PURPLE BELT 🤣🤣🤣

He just ran through Kevin Holland like he was an amateur with zero experience..

We’ve seen his other fights and how dominant they were..

His grappling match with Jack Hermansson not impressive enough for you?? He DOMINATED a bigger man who’s also ranked #8 in the world as a middleweight in UFC who also has more experience.. Dominated..

So you’re telling me that he has to face and beat the #2 guy in the world, former world champion at 185 Robert Whittaker to impress you?? Lmfao 🤣 C’mon bro..

Anyone who beats Whittaker is impressive, period.. Basically you’re saying he has to be a world champion to impress you..

It’s safe to say unless someone is a top 3 guy, in either weight division, they’re not giving Khamzat any trouble.. And he’s more than proved it..

That’s damn impressive for being a pro fighter for only 4 years…

Just out of curiosity, have you ever trained in any martial art before??
I boxed (competitively) throughout my entire teens and early twenties. No mma.

I readily admitted he’s a beast and rather than say he’s not impressive, I should have said I just don’t like the guy. We’ll see him contend for a belt soon enough. Holland is a bjj black but how would you rank it against the rest of the division..? Holland talks a lot but he’s not a title challenger. We knew he was going to walk through Holland.

I do think he belongs in the 185’s (not just bc of the missed wgt) and I think that’s where we see his what he’s really about. I don’t think he’ll make 170 as his age progresses. As you said before, he’s not a huge guy but he’s got a decent frame and I don’t think he’ll make 170 as time goes on.

I boxed (competitively) throughout my entire teens and early twenties. No mma.

I readily admitted he’s a beast and rather than say he’s not impressive, I should have said I just don’t like the guy. We’ll see him contend for a belt soon enough. Holland is a bjj black but how would you rank it against the rest of the division..? Holland talks a lot but he’s not a title challenger. We knew he was going to walk through Holland.

I do think he belongs in the 185’s (not just bc of the missed wgt) and I think that’s where we see his what he’s really about. I don’t think he’ll make 170 as his age progresses. As you said before, he’s not a huge guy but he’s got a decent frame and I don’t think he’ll make 170 as time goes on.

Ok I see what you’re saying and so you see my point then and it was just a misuse of words lol 😂

You know how it is man, you’ve got guys who’ve never trained a day in their life and make comments like they can do better having no idea what it takes to get to that level and how impressive those athletes really are..

Yea, his attitude I’m not a fan of. He’s turning almost into a WWE villain type character..

But he is a monster…

I think if he gets a title shot soon and sorts out his weight cutting issues he can make 170lbs but you’re right, a couple more years and he won’t be making 170lbs.

I’d love to see him against Usman or Colby at 170lbs.. If anything I see him pulling a Conor move of getting a title at 170lbs then moving up to 185lbs and never coming back down..

And crazy thought of mine but I actually think he beats Izzy.. Whittaker stood and fought with Izzy at his own game, not sure why.. Same thing with Yoel Romero.. It was actually Especially idiotic of Yoel, he could’ve taken that title from Izzy but refuses to use his world champion level wrestling.. Moron..

Khamzat isn’t that dumb.. He knows where he excels and while Izzy is of the highest levels at striking, he’s mediocre at best with wrestling/grappling.. I think if Khamzat grabs ahold of him, which he proves isn’t hard for him to do against anyone, then it’s a wrap for Izzy.. But Izzy is a master of making people play his game and keeping the distance.. He has gotten progressively more boring to watch though..

I actually think Whittaker has a better chance against Khamzat.. He’ll be making his way there soon enough.

He looked good. Hell of a wrestler and jujitsu. Soon though we will see if he can fight as well.

Styles make the fights. I would say to beat him
Means you likely need to take away what he is best at. Chuck Lidell style

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear