advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Just want to throw this up there for the old timers (40 and over crew).....This was the genesis of promuscle !!

Here are some names....

Viper
AnotherJeff
Shamrock
Kline
Prizz
Maximum Overdrive
Dr. Vet
KOEVOET
Gainer
DaDude
Enquirer
BRR-Brian Russell Raupp
Sleeper
Hard2Core;)
Wagner
DNA
Enforcer
trapz
Boomer
unique
THE SLINGER
Trek Armice
Anna & Lori
Unabomber
rugger
EA/EAP
JuiceMonkey and BigCanuk
MightyMic
3-4-5
Dr.L
AtLas
FlatTop
Asia The Invincible
CYCLEIT
bobo
Chosto/Julez
LilRob
Moonface
Paul Masters
Nandroloney
THE FUROR

Then there was Mike Barr and all his alias names like Dr. Dbol, etc.

There was Haldun, lol.
Haldun! Yes. Nandroloney has to be the greatest name ever.

Anyone remember Cruella?

Mel over in Asia had to be the best person I ever dealt with. His packaging was absolutely flawless.

In the early 2000s I was getting Sustanon for $6 an amp. I have no idea what the going rate is now but I'd guess it's more? LOL.

The original goheavy forums were interesting. I think one of the main posters was Fouad Abiad before he made it in bodybuilding.
He was Hoss and he started as a fitness model and just kept getting bigger and bigger. he was also Hoss on Chad's board. That was a great board in terms of information.

The original goheavy forums were interesting. I think one of the main posters was Fouad Abiad before he made it in bodybuilding.
god i remember goheavy... lol. damn i had forgotten about that board.

Yes it was. It started right around the end of 96 or 97, and Gade was a year or two after...Iso can correct that if wrong though.

Superior1 (or sup1 sometimes) popped up about half a year or so ago over on the newer UG, put up a post, and then never returned, lol. Used to see him on another private forum a little more often a few years back 5-10 years back. He was the one who started UG Supp's in the 90's.
You're about right.. i came onto the forums in 1999. started on mfw and then a little bit on goheavy... elite as so busy that it seemed overwhelming where your voice got lost in the crowd. Anabolix and anabolex were good sites at the time... loved anabolex until about 2005 when it finally died but from 1999-2003ish anabolex was fantastic then it started its slow death spiral.....it was its best around 2000ish give or take a year when it was the yellow board....

'Gade was already there and it came after the original UG... many of the same guys were on both boards.... the old cold fusion style forums is still one of my all time favorites. the old newsletters on the original UG were great.

meso-rx was a complete shit show from 01-04... the wild west of source boards... everybody thinks steriod super board was the big fish that went down... well it would have been meso-rx if millard hadnt killed the source forum... so many scammers and narcs/ rats...on there it was nutty... feds were crawling on that board.... they were about the bust millard if i remember the story correctly.. which is why he shut it down. he had some back door deals going on that were going south on him and he had caught some heat.... then guys made outlaw and alot of guys went to SSB and we all know how that turned out... that would have been meso about a year later had millard not quit it...

funny ... he still had to flee to europe after that.....

when I was on the gade there used to be a source who was one of the first mexican pharmacies to source directly to USA online... his name was golden eagle or something like that... its been 20 years since then so im a little hazy....

There was bajavet in tiajuana who owner JC which rAJJIN is talking about was big but he wasnt a forum guy ( at least not much).....

IP and Get Big were part of my genisis
CRASH TABS

TESTASTERONE

He was very very knowledgeable and obviously intelligent but he always came off as a big grump. Like he was always annoyed when he posted on Bolex. I remember once he posted basically saying most people shouldn't even bother using gear because their genetics suck and they shouldn't do bodybuilding. It was laughable considering the massive business he was doing and also considering that most likely very few of his customers probably competed.

I used to belong to boards called Freakzonline and Steroid-encyclopedia back in early 2000s. I loved to read my old posts back then yet the boards were taken down though. I do recall Redicat but never ordered from him. Crazy looking back on those days.

The original UG board in the mid-late 90’s, the original Anabolex yellow board, and shortly thereafter Renegade. Boy how times sure have changed!!

I completely dropped off from 2002 to 2011 and then I think I only was on AF Board (Ulter's). Missed a lot of the craziness - totally fine with that too. This thread kind of fills in the history some. Wild.

I remember those little 2ml bottles from India, also when the blue hearts first came out.

when I was on the gade there used to be a source who was one of the first mexican pharmacies to source directly to USA online... his name was golden eagle or something like that... its been 20 years since then so im a little hazy....
lol, the good days. I believe his name was the Golden eagle or Gold eagle.

I completely dropped off from 2002 to 2011 and then I think I only was on AF Board (Ulter's). Missed a lot of the craziness - totally fine with that too. This thread kind of fills in the history some. Wild.

What board name did you use at AF?

Lets take a trip down memory lane old timers!! these young guns will never know the golden era!!

!View attachment 163793!
Store has shirts, hoodies and tanks of a lot of the old school shit:

chemical anarchy board ( animal)
dont remember what board but source handle devil dog?

also worth noting - how awesome and cool is it that prom has stood the test of time, obviously due to great leadership @Big A and excellent choice of mods. this speaks volumes in contrast to other fallen boards. I used to source on a few boards as Holy Ghost. when i was 18 i got caught by feds crossing border with a bunch of stallion taped to my inner thys, 2 of my friends got through ( 1 of them became a famous ufc fighter) right before me i watched them open doors and a fed put her hand on my shoulder as i was walking out and flipped out a federal badge and said come with me! it was my first charge i barely turned 18, this was even before my first cycle, I was on a mission to try gear, because I was engulfed in a street war with rival factions and my only desire was to sleep fools when I hit them and make them do backflips. We were scrapping and getting jumped daily back then It was insane. ffwd a few years later, especially on halotestin, this definitely happened l was sleeping fools.

What board name did you use at AF?
I really wish I remembered but hasn't come to me in years now. It was something random kind of like this one and before I used a PW vault. I remember you and some others from there. I saw some of you guys on World Class Bodybuilding but never registered. Really liked AF. Massive bank of knowledge. I was never a major contributor, similar to here, but enjoy the camaraderie, similar goals, and try to help or add knowledge/experience where able.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131