over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How and Why Does Anyone Use BTC?

Blame the guys on the dark net.
They invented it to reduce the amount of simpletons.

Hundreds of video's YT showing how to use Cash App. It's simple, and you can add me to the list of those that use it and don't have any issues. So another vote for "It's user fault"
I kinda wish I could post a video of me taking the steps and getting nowhere so I can post and then ask all of you, ok now what?

Then just use WU or MG because you simply can not grasp the info being posted here.

I think Cash App may have finally worked correctly. I finally was taken to a new page instead of just clicking send and have an my phone vibrate and just stay where I was in their version of an error message. Same thing I've done over and over. I had been attempting to send a small test amount to my source. Just have to check in with him.

I just literally used it 2 minutes ago. Easiest thing in the world. 100% user error.
Except that you're WRONG. I bought a small test amount and sent it. Tried to buy full amount I need to send the source and kept telling me transactions failed. I called Cash App and their answer was it's a security feature and while they have me on the phone to verify any info they want their basic answer was well its because of security. We can't tell you when or if you can attempt to buy and send again to basically go fuck myself. But yeah you are all correct, it's my fault. At least I got to prove you all wrong. Unfortunately BTC and these apps are all still useless.

Except that you're WRONG. I bought a small test amount and sent it. Tried to buy full amount I need to send the source and kept telling me transactions failed. I called Cash App and their answer was it's a security feature and while they have me on the phone to verify any info they want their basic answer was well its because of security. We can't tell you when or if you can attempt to buy and send again to basically go fuck myself. But yeah you are all correct, it's my fault. At least I got to prove you all wrong. Unfortunately BTC and these apps are all still useless.
Lol yeah you proved us all wrong - I been using Bitcoin for 5 years with no issues. I must be a unicorn genius…

I'm just pointing out the problem here today was Cash App and not myself. None of any what I said is a shot or a dig at anyone. Always great advice and a great bunch here at PM. But this was not an error on my part. And their lack of solution or saying we don't know when or if Cssh App will work for you going forward was not quite the solution I was hoping for. Pesty was kind enough to refer me to CEX so I will start the process with a new app for the final time. In the mean time I'm waiting for an email to delete my cash app account as it simply doesn't fullfill its intended purpose and after a second phone call just now it's clear their staff doesn't know their elbow from their asshole. Nope you can't use cash app. We have no further information for you. Works like a charm my bros.

Out of curiosity do you have a “history” of illicit fund transfers elsewhere? They do mild screening for that.

Out of curiosity do you have a “history” of illicit fund transfers elsewhere? They do mild screening for that.
Nope. Just filled out all CEX info and it says system temporary unavailable. Last attempt at a useless app. I'm done. BTC and respective apps are all shit and don't work. WU and CIM only. Only reliable sources with no headache. Done with the aggravation. If you use BTC with no problem hats off to you. I envy. You are one of the lucky ones. It just was not and never will be meant to be for me. Perhaps one day technology will serve its intended purpose. Thank you everyone for your feedback and help.

How:
use cash app , go to your home screen and hit the "but Bitcoin" link , buy as much Bitcoin as you need to cover your purchase
Copy the Bitcoin address you are sending to
Go back to CashApp and select send Bitcoin , paste the address in the box and send it.
It's really no more difficult than sending funds through CashApp or Venmo or anything

Why:
Because most sources now prefer it and it's far more secure than western union or anything else
Hey gunsmith so does cash app kinda act as a wallet also? No need for a wallet?

Don't bother the app doesn't work. It won't even let me delete my account following the props. Yet another feature that doesn't work. Now I have to call during business hours tomorrow

I had cash app for a very brief time. From what I recall I used it just fine a couple of times sending to another wallet but the first time I sent bitcoin directly to someone they banned me.

bad news my dude, the blockchain is getting deeply integrated in both centralized finance and DeFi.

Last edited by a moderator:
O
bad news my dude, the blockchain is getting deeply integrated in bo centralized finance and DeFi.
It's unfortunate. They have a concept but not the technology behind it to make it viable and usable. Glad I know before hand it's only gonna cause problems for people all over the world. As I said earlier I'm glad my sources are true business men. Any source that only accepts BTC just gets off on people attempting to jump through hoops of fire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Then just use WU or MG because you simply can not grasp the info being posted here.
No I grasp it fine . The apps just aren't capable of working properly. This fact is reflected in the fact that. Tech support's answer is literally we got nothing I guess you're beat.

Nope no need for a wallet , if you have the app and it’s linked to your card/account then it good to go.
you might have a first transaction hold put on to verify that it’s legitimate and not someone hacking your account. I honestly don’t remember cash app doing that to me but it’s been mentioned
I’ve tried several and cashapp is definitely the easiest and I’m a technical retard

It can be delayed if you're not a frequent user. The wait time for funds seems to be longer.

How:
use cash app , go to your home screen and hit the "but Bitcoin" link , buy as much Bitcoin as you need to cover your purchase
Copy the Bitcoin address you are sending to
Go back to CashApp and select send Bitcoin , paste the address in the box and send it.
It's really no more difficult than sending funds through CashApp or Venmo or anything

Why:
Because most sources now prefer it and it's far more secure than western union or anything else
This.

Cash in mail was always a horrible option.

Wu is inconvenient, blocks people, expensive, and half their machines are broke.

Best option by default, and this comes from a guy who hates technology.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws