over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

O/T KHAMZAT or DIAZ ?

Agreed, even though you know what?? I think Leon vs Masvidal in England is a way bigger and way more exciting fight than Leon vs Usman III… After the beef they had and the fight backstage a couple years ago, it would be a huge draw..

I know the right thing to do is Usman, but the UFC would be missing a huge payday missing out on Masvidal..

Usman is a great fighter… But he’s not a draw and he’s boring as fuck.. Super technical, but super damn boring to watch most of the time..

As for Colby vs Usman again, yea I agree we don’t want that again but they might have to meet again one day if Colby stays on top..

Khamzat definitely hasn’t earned the right to jump anyone, but he’s a monster for sure… I’m really hating his attitude though. Did you see him at the Face Off?? He’s acting like such an asshole.. Joe Rogan asked him about the weigh in etc and he’s just like “I don’t care, I smesh everyone, fuck everyone Blah Blah blah”.. Like dude! You have to make weight to smesh everyone lol wtf are you talking about??

The only way he makes up for all that is if he walks through Holland like he’s not even there..

We’ll see what happens tonight..
Sounds like a total dumbass in interviews like come on man show us u have half a brain. Smash dis guy kill everyone wooooooo! Stupid ass

Again; the guy’s attitude is a bit shitty and cringe…

But he’s a motherfucker… He literally mauled Holland like he was a doll..

The Nate Diaz fight was whatever to me.. It was cool to see him go out on top and all, fight got weird for a bit.. I just feel it could’ve been better
The whole card was not ppv worthy I'm glad I never have to buy a ppv again w the streams

Agreed, even though you know what?? I think Leon vs Masvidal in England is a way bigger and way more exciting fight than Leon vs Usman III… After the beef they had and the fight backstage a couple years ago, it would be a huge draw..
ewww gross, ill stand in this island by myself. Masvidal's reign of ever being a main event on a card is completely over. Lets see conor vs masvidal. Battle of who's more washed up.

ewww gross, ill stand in this island by myself. Masvidal's reign of ever being a main event on a card is completely over. Lets see conor vs masvidal. Battle of who's more washed up.

I’ll disagree in one area.. He still pulled in huge numbers whether he won or lost, UFC won’t make that decision until they put him on a main event PPV and it doesn’t sell as expected.. They’re about their money..

Now, I’m from the same city as him. Born and raised and I will say people started falling off the bandwagon after the Colby fight.. Not because he lost but because the way he lost, the excuses, wanting to fight Colby after the 25 min mauling he just gave him and fighting him in a restaurant etc… Oh and the fact he’s still out here talking heavy shit like he didn’t just get his ass whooped, WHOOPED, not even a close competition, 3x in a row about a bunch of fighters who would end his career just to get attention..

Now, people will still definitely tune in on a main event for him, but just to watch him lose..

I was a fan since before he was even in the UFC, and I was happy for him finally getting his name out there and becoming a big draw… But when he started making excuses and losing terribly and still talking shit about people? Yea I can’t be a fan of that. Fighting Colby in a restaurant, catching him off guard?? What is that?!

Do I still think it’s a better draw and story to put Masvidal and Edwards in London? Yea, of course.. The back story and people want to see Masvidal lose (and probably still talk shit after).. And at least he loses in an entertaining fashion lol 😂

Let’s face it, Usman is boring.. Great but boring…

Oh and yes, I agree, Masvidal vs Conor would be great to watch too, i think Conor takes it to be honest.. But that won’t happen..

Masvidal will lose his next few fights and retire when he’s no longer relevant…

Conor goes for the Nate trilogy when Nate comes back and then retires as well..

I’ll disagree in one area.. He still pulled in huge numbers whether he won or lost, UFC won’t make that decision until they put him on a main event PPV and it doesn’t sell as expected.. They’re about their money..

Now, I’m from the same city as him. Born and raised and I will say people started falling off the bandwagon after the Colby fight.. Not because he lost but because the way he lost, the excuses, wanting to fight Colby after the 25 min mauling he just gave him and fighting him in a restaurant etc… Oh and the fact he’s still out here talking heavy shit like he didn’t just get his ass whooped, WHOOPED, not even a close competition, 3x in a row about a bunch of fighters who would end his career just to get attention..

Now, people will still definitely tune in on a main event for him, but just to watch him lose..

I was a fan since before he was even in the UFC, and I was happy for him finally getting his name out there and becoming a big draw… But when he started making excuses and losing terribly and still talking shit about people? Yea I can’t be a fan of that. Fighting Colby in a restaurant, catching him off guard?? What is that?!

Do I still think it’s a better draw and story to put Masvidal and Edwards in London? Yea, of course.. The back story and people want to see Masvidal lose (and probably still talk shit after).. And at least he loses in an entertaining fashion lol 😂

Let’s face it, Usman is boring.. Great but boring…

Oh and yes, I agree, Masvidal vs Conor would be great to watch too, i think Conor takes it to be honest.. But that won’t happen..

Masvidal will lose his next few fights and retire when he’s no longer relevant…

Conor goes for the Nate trilogy when Nate comes back and then retires as well..

Nate's never coming back. He'll make too much on boxing and won't have any reason to return to the UFC. It's been a struggle to get him in the octagon over the years. A couple more fights/loses and McGregor is done too. His best chance is against Masvidal. We'll see if the UFC tries to protect him. The rest of the fighters in the 155lb and 170lb divisions will destroy him.

Nate's never coming back. He'll make too much on boxing and won't have any reason to return to the UFC. It's been a struggle to get him in the octagon over the years. A couple more fights/loses and McGregor is done too. His best chance is against Masvidal. We'll see if the UFC tries to protect him. The rest of the fighters in the 155lb and 170lb divisions will destroy him.

Well I only say that because Nate himself said he’d be back. So I figure (Brenden Schaub also predicted this) that Nate goes on to fight Jake Paul for a couple Milly, comes back to the UFC for a 1 fight contract to have the trilogy with Conor for a couple Milly more and rides off into the sunset, win or lose..

Conor same thing, he’s not taking any top 5 guys in either 155 or 170.. They may throw him a bone while waiting for Nate to keep him relevant and then they both ride into the sunset after the trilogy..

But Conor isn’t fighting for a title ever again.. Not even close..

Masvidal is on track for the same thing.. He’s supposedly in talks to fight Burns.. Which Burns wins that any day.. Who else do they give him after that who’s actually relevant? Masvidal has MAYBE 2-3 fights left and he’s out the door too..

I know nate in real life and he is a disrespectful punk, we had a run in when he was doing his seminar in sd not too long ago, he didn't want no smoke! he was coked out of his mind and being a perv with some of the females there. We were deep at that event. with that being said I hope he gets his head caved in. most of the ufc guys I roll with do not like him at all. he's about as likeable as warmachine was. also he is still on some gang bang petty shit when he is under the influence, he's a norteno X4 and still claims it, pump faking scaring defenseless fans lol, loser
Speaking of nortenos. Just got back from Oakland. Was eating at a Mexican taco shop when this guy comes out of the back and starts counting cash at a dining table.
Looked like a bank drop sorta deal.
Anyway.. I thought how interesting.. the guy didn't seemed worried.
But then I thought the shop is probably affiliated some way. One can try to rob the place but they only do so at their and their family's own peril.
I know it's the same way with the food trucks/carts around these parts. Fucking with them is a straight suicide mission.

I don't follow MMA as much but heard in the news s fighter got caught fixing fights then on top of that someone leaked a sex video he made, and it wasn't with a woman lol. Talk about how to ruin your own career.

Huge UFC fan, only sport (besides bodybuilding, which i don't know i consider a sport) that i follow. I have always respected the Diaz bros as fighters but they are morons. Complain abt never getting "paid" when they insist on "keepin' it real" or whatever and just talk like trash on live TV, press conferences, etc.. maybe if they didn't drop f-bombs every few words they could have picked up some worthwhile sponsors. I don't even mean to call them trash, they may or may not be, but presenting yourself in a reasonably well-spoken and sane manner is not being a sell out

Speaking of nortenos. Just got back from Oakland. Was eating at a Mexican taco shop when this guy comes out of the back and starts counting cash at a dining table.
Looked like a bank drop sorta deal.
Anyway.. I thought how interesting.. the guy didn't seemed worried.
But then I thought the shop is probably affiliated some way. One can try to rob the place but they only do so at their and their family's own peril.
I know it's the same way with the food trucks/carts around these parts. Fucking with them is a straight suicide mission.
In the pen surenos are good with N14 now as are whites, after decades of bloodshed and violence. its everyone vs fresno bulldogs, brothers and others and the PC snitch/dropout gangs (25, NR, IR, there's even skinhead dropout gangs). CDCs have integrated the sny yard people onto GP yards now so everyone is around each other ready to blast on each other. whites dont always move or roll with surenos, and vis versa contrary to popular belief. they have rioted against each other plenty, but with each other way more. and there are internal strife within all organizations its not like it was in the 70s and 80s. Scary places, and a system designed not for rehabilitation. Lots of friends from growing up have wasted their lives and are still in there, some LWOPs. I like what MLK jr said @ judging someone based on the content of their character. that's where i am at. and now a days, less judgment period. awareness and forgiveness heals and empathy is rewarded karmically. for many people in there, its not even about race, its just business, strictly business, doing your job, because the alternative is worse,.

Regarding Connor, i agree he is washed up. I'm not sure we ever saw how good (or not) he truly was. He finished several fights very quickly which i don't give a TON of credit for someone being a brilliant fighter for that. He could have fought Aldo 10 times and the other 9 times would have gone longer than 8 seconds. He did seem to manhandle eddie alvarez though... IMO, his most impressive fights were his 2 w Diaz. The first fight was actually when i came around to kind of being a fan of his. I thought his post-fight news conference was amazing. He came out and consoled Holly Holm (like oh, he's actually nice?) and then the way he just basically marveled at how he hit Diaz as hard as he could but "the bigger man kept coming" (or something like that)
It was like he was more impressed and intrigued rather than disappointed. He showed a great game plan in the second fight to be able to win.
Once he came up in weight his power was a lot less than we had thought

*a contrast w a brilliant fighter showing skill while NOT finishing a fight quickly would be the St Pierre vs Bisping fight. St Pierre was in trouble, if he let the fight continue on Bisping's terms he was toast. But he didn't do that, because we know unequivocally that St Pierre is a brilliant fighter, no speculation there. I don't think we ever saw that from Connor

Diaz isn’t walking out of this one
He's incredibly tough/resilient. As far as i know he's never been KO. He's lost by TKO a few times but i don't think he's ever been knocked out, not in UFC

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws