over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How and Why Does Anyone Use BTC?

I’ve used BTC several times. I’ve had some hiccups along the way, but stumbled my way through. Just being new to it in all.

So I have a question…. I’ve always just did everything through CashApp. I’m worried about getting banned like Hevi-head did though.

Isn’t it recommended to send the purchased BTC to an external wallet outside of CashApp? Then send it from the 3rd party wallet to whoever your sending your cabbage too?? If this is the better route then what’s a good wallet to send the purchased BTC to? Is it a pain in the ass?

Cage

Isn’t it recommended to send the purchased BTC to an external wallet outside of CashApp? Then send it from the 3rd party wallet to whoever your sending your cabbage too?? If this is the better route then what’s a good wallet to send the purchased BTC to? Is it a pain in the ass?

Cage
That’s the way I always do it. For some reason I just skipped the step that one time being lazy or something.
It can add a little more time (usually less then 1/2 hour wait) to confirm when sending to external wallet but the actual sending just takes a second.
I use Coinomi for the wallet and Coinbase to buy.

That’s the way I always do it. For some reason I just skipped the step that one time being lazy or something.
It can add a little more time (usually less then 1/2 hour wait) to confirm when sending to external wallet but the actual sending just takes a second.
I use Coinomi for the wallet and Coinbase to buy.
Any idea if CashApp jives with Coinomi? Ever heard of Electrum? Thought I saw Electrum mentioned somewhere, but I’m
Not 100%.

Thanks for the wallet info!

Cage

Any idea if CashApp jives with Coinomi? Ever heard of Electrum? Thought I saw Electrum mentioned somewhere, but I’m
Not 100%.

Thanks for the wallet info!

Cage
I don’t know why it wouldn’t but I guess I can’t say 100%.
It was a few years ago that cash app did that to me so sone of the details have kinda faded

This.

Cash in mail was always a horrible option.

Wu is inconvenient, blocks people, expensive, and half their machines are broke.

Best option by default, and this comes from a guy who hates technology.
Cash in the mail we are old school lol

Because it’s the method they want to get paid with and I’m glad because it makes it ridiculously simple and painless to order things and it speeds up the process as well. And it’s usually. Discounted

Because it’s the method they want to get paid with and I’m glad because it makes it ridiculously simple and painless to order things and it speeds up the process as well. And it’s usually. Discounted
Exactly.

Discounts for something that takes a minute.

btc is the future, makes everything so much easier.

Nope. Just filled out all CEX info and it says system temporary unavailable. Last attempt at a useless app. I'm done. BTC and respective apps are all shit and don't work. WU and CIM only. Only reliable sources with no headache. Done with the aggravation. If you use BTC with no problem hats off to you. I envy. You are one of the lucky ones. It just was not and never will be meant to be for me. Perhaps one day technology will serve its intended purpose. Thank you everyone for your feedback and help.
I was terrified to use BTC because I couldn't grasp the info. Then I used a BTC ATM and saw how easy it was so I started using Cashapp. It took me an entire day just to get the back of my ID uploaded and once I did that it took like 4 hours for the verification to be complete. Once that happened I purchased and sent BTC right away with no problems. Cashapp makes buying and sending way faster and easier than using WU. Yes faster than using the WU website or app. The only thing you need to do with Cashapp is calculate how much BTC to buy and how much to send before you buy them because Cashapp charges a fee and takes it out of what you're sending so you technically have to send more.

Some sponsors offer some type of discount, bonus and even same day shipping that makes it worth using BTC.

The cashapp way is simple. Seems like they will not verify him. The part where you scan your driver's license and even give your employer. This is new. I got rid of the app, redownload it, then had to go through these additional steps to buy BTC specifically. It wasn't like that before.

The cashapp way is simple. Seems like they will not verify him. The part where you scan your driver's license and even give your employer. This is new. I got rid of the app, redownload it, then had to go through these additional steps to buy BTC specifically. It wasn't like that before.

You will see this with every single exchange that hasn't already implemented it

The Wild West days of Crypto are over... specifically those in the US

The FED / Central Bank criminals are taking over and will monitor everyone and tax crypto to oblivion

It's hardly started but it'll get way, way worse... bet on that

The FED / Central Bank criminals are taking over and will monitor everyone and tax crypto to oblivion

swim spent 50k+ one year on coinbase and sent directly to darknet address and got nothing from IRS , coinbase did freeze ACCt though

Agree with that. The world is moving in an Orwellian direction, in 2020 we saw no resistance from people who obeyed, I think that display of apathy to the part of the population will increase the speed by which the governments limit freedoms.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws