over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LUNSFORD Mr. O special invitation offered and accepted

I'm glad for the guy. I wish they gave more special invites out. Also its a no brainer to let Olympian's from one category enter any category for life. That only drives up excitement and potential revenue for the sport. Its hard to understand why they hold themselves back as far as allowing entertainment to occur.

i didnt see how him sucking down to 212 was going to do him any favours after seeing just how big he is this year. Good to see how we will go with the brakes off (so to speak)

Sucking down is why he won imo. He tried for years and years. If he is even a little off = out of the top.

Special invite to me was a no brainer.

This Olympia is absolutely stacked.
Outside of Ramy being the overwhelming favorite. The top six is going to be some serious drama.

Nobody is shocked here. What I’m slightly shocked but shrug my shoulders over is Regan backing out of the Olympia to once again add more size.

Uhm....he didn't need an invite? He was qualified for the Olympia, my understanding has always been you can compete in whatever division you want. Plus he's a Mr. O....

Nobody is shocked here. What I’m slightly shocked but shrug my shoulders over is Regan backing out of the Olympia to once again add more size.
I thought this was a little strange as well. A couple of years back he wanted to downsize to classic supposedly because of a genetic heart thing right? And now he wants to become as big as possible?

Uhm....he didn't need an invite? He was qualified for the Olympia, my understanding has always been you can compete in whatever division you want. Plus he's a Mr. O....

Nah. You need to win a pro show or place in the top 5 the previous year to compete at the O.

That’s why he got a special invitation to compete this year, I imagine it’s a one time invite only. So next year he needs to win a pro show unless he places top 5.

Nah. You need to win a pro show or place in the top 5 the previous year to compete at the O.

That’s why he got a special invitation to compete this year, I imagine it’s a one time invite only. So next year he needs to win a pro show unless he places top 5.
He won the 212 olympia.....

The people who run the MrO are idiots and do not allow previous MrO's to jump from one category to the next.
Well that's absurd and not logically congruent. If a 'procard' makes it so you can compete in any category you want then an olympia win should qualify you for any subsequent olympia that you want to fuck about in.

I thought this was a little strange as well. A couple of years back he wanted to downsize to classic supposedly because of a genetic heart thing right? And now he wants to become as big as possible?
Yeah it seems like it’s about to be a recipe for disaster🤷🏽‍♂️

Well that's absurd and not logically congruent. If a 'procard' makes it so you can compete in any category you want then an olympia win should qualify you for any subsequent olympia that you want to fuck about in.

agreed

I don't know man, stepping on stage in the open at the O is a huge accomplishment for a BBer. A milestone. Personally I don't think someone should be able to qualify for something like the 212 and just jump to the open cause they felt like it.

With that said, I do agree that previous 212 winners should be allowed to move up to open.

Misread your comment, completely agree.

Why can't he just do what Shaun C did and just win an open show and qualify? Shaun was a past 212 champ but didn't use that to ask for a handout, he went and earned it by winning the legion pro show open class.

:(:cautious:

The 2022 Olympia will be excited to watch for sure

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear