over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Jeremy Buendia come back....

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Dude has a pretty crazy personality but man his genetics are crazy good for physique.
imo he should stop with all the tats if gonna keep competing. distracting imo.
i kinda didnt think he'd come back.
we will see how the judges treat him. i feel in a way "his time" is over... 4 years off is quite a bit.
time stamp 10:10 when he takes shirt off for some posing

Dude has a pretty crazy personality but man his genetics are crazy good for physique.
imo he should stop with all the tats if gonna keep competing. distracting imo.
i kinda didnt think he'd come back.
we will see how the judges treat him. i feel in a way "his time" is over... 4 years off is quite a bit.
time stamp 10:10 when he takes shirt off for some posing
he took time off to beat up narmin assria and talk jealous crap to Hendrickson, dude definitely had a drug spiral, regardless he looks sick. I met her at la fit expo in 2015, she was not impressive to me at all, nor was she that attractive, nice tiny lady though

with all the tats if gonna keep competing. distracting imo.
As a competitor, back in 2016 Vegas, a guy back stage in my class was shredded and thought this guy would kill me on stage. I ended up winning the class and overall. He was fully tatted (full sleeves, complete front and back etc). Wife (who is a head judge and national judge) and friends in audience stated you couldn't see his cuts or vascularity as good due to completely covered in tats. As a judge, competitors ask if we judge "down" for tats. The response is we can only judge what we can see...

the talent pool is too deep for him now.. and his time out of the lime light has caused him to lose any 'star power' that he had

and he's rocking a torn pec.

isn't he like 31-32? He'll be fine if he can control his personal life and not go nuts again. And most young guys mellow out after 30, I sure did. IDK if he'll reclaim an olympia title or whatever, but remember Breon was like 41 when he won his first Olympia.

Jeremy has a great physique but was pretty despicable. Hope he's reformed and I wish him the best. People can change.

He is not on the same level as some of the new guys. When he won physique it was a very different thing to what it is now. On top of that he is a complete tit and burned many bridges so they probably wouldn't want him to win because of his history. People may say it won't matter but when you have about 5 ex gf's who all said you beat them and then the dickhead messages he sent to people I can't see how anyone would want that type of guy winning their show.

I have a hard time routing for a guy who beats women. I can't stand how girls at work go to see Chris Brown after he beat the shit out of Rhianna. I know people can be reformed, change and feel remorse. But to continue to make money and live the good life after beating women is not cool.

I didn't even know about the women beating and immediately found him to be a major asshole before reading that here and now.

Of course he isn't judged on his off-stage persona on a physique stage so I'm HOPING he doesn't do well...

has Jeremy ever been arrested for domestic violence?

'he said/she said' may be sufficient to convince the dimwitted, but i personally need evidence if i am going to pass judgement.

Larry Wheels' ex tried to hit him with domestic abuse shit too lmao

weird how it stuck to Jeremy and not Larry

I guess Jeremy is kind of a prick... so that doesn't really help him receive the benefit of the doubt.

Wow I had no idea about all these domestic abuse allegations…

he took time off to beat up narmin assria and talk jealous crap to Hendrickson, dude definitely had a drug spiral, regardless he looks sick. I met her at la fit expo in 2015, she was not impressive to me at all, nor was she that attractive, nice tiny lady though

Hendrickson, got into it with him a few years ago.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws