over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cycle Design

xx

Registered
Newbies
Currently planning a cycle for this winter, looking for opinions. Plan on running the John Meadows GB Program.

What I'm running right now cruise:
  • 160mg T Cyp/wk
  • 100mg Primo E/wk
  • 1000iu Pregnyl HCG/wk
  • .25mg anastrozole/wk (hcg makes me aromatize heavily)
  • This is split into two doses, monday and thursday.

What I currently have to work with for this winter (can get other stuff if needed):
  • Primo E - 10g
  • T Cyp - 20g
  • Oxandrolone - 10g
  • Telmisartan - 10g
  • Tadalafil - enough for 6 months
  • Anastrozole - 30x0.125 tabs
  • Proviron -10g
  • HCG - ill keep this at 1000iu/wk throughout

Looking do to a 16-20 week cycle. I'd like to keep health in mind to some degree, I'm rather sensitive to compounds so I probably don't need massive doses.
I was also considering getting some NPP, wanted to hear opinions.

What would you run with this stock/add to this?

U def need alot more ai running hcg 1000 a week. 30 tabs of .125 ain't shit.

Not sure of your dosage history to know what's good for u.

I would run the Primo higher then the test. Var and proviron last 8 weeks.

We are not you. We have no idea how experienced you are. We have no idea what your last few cycles were. Was your last cycle 1.5g test and 1gh primo or 400mg test and 200mg primo for example. We don't know if you are overweight or shredded. What you think is a low dose could be a high or very low dose to others. You are looking at first the completely wrong way.

I assume you have used test and primo before? Why don't you start low and up the dose gradually and when you get to your past max doses after a short time up them a little more and go from there. Test and primo and in the 2nd half of your blast you can add in the avar and move up to a dose you have used before then later on add another 10-20mg and see how that is. I don't understand why you told us how much telmisartan you have. We don't even know your bp and you want us to recommend you a dose for a bp drug??

Just use compounds you like that suit your body, start low and gradually move up the dose and over the years for optimal progression you will likely have to slowly increase all elements including your overall dose.

We are not you. We have no idea how experienced you are. We have no idea what your last few cycles were. Was your last cycle 1.5g test and 1gh primo or 400mg test and 200mg primo for example. We don't know if you are overweight or shredded. What you think is a low dose could be a high or very low dose to others. You are looking at first the completely wrong way.

I assume you have used test and primo before? Why don't you start low and up the dose gradually and when you get to your past max doses after a short time up them a little more and go from there. Test and primo and in the 2nd half of your blast you can add in the avar and move up to a dose you have used before then later on add another 10-20mg and see how that is. I don't understand why you told us how much telmisartan you have. We don't even know your bp and you want us to recommend you a dose for a bp drug??

Just use compounds you like that suit your body, start low and gradually move up the dose and over the years for optimal progression you will likely have to slowly increase all elements including your overall dose.
This.

I know that no one will be able to give me the perfect answer, just wanted to spitball a bit and see what others had experienced with these compounds. I think your point of tapering up makes sense and is what I'll probably end up doing.

The reason I mentioned Telmisartan is because I've seen it used at low doses as a preventative measure against high bp sides/long term damage, lvh prevention etc.

Despite all the praise for gh, I think it can add more variables that may need attention so u could save that tool for later. Test Primo var should be enough

What's ur history w test, Primo, var, prov?
See how the compounds treat u before u start adding more shit.

Despite all the praise for gh, I think it can add more variables that may need attention so u could save that tool for later. Test Primo var should be enough

What's ur history w test, Primo, var, prov?
See how the compounds treat u before u start adding more shit.
  • 160mg T Cyp/wk
  • 100mg Primo E/wk
  • 1000iu Pregnyl HCG/wk
Above is what I'm on right now and sometimes ill throw in 40mg var preworkout. From past bloodwork 160mg T Cyp puts me at 1300 ng/dl total t, 40pg/ml free t. I've not run any actual cycles I've really just been on a cruise for a while doing my research and preparing to get the most out of it.

I know that no one will be able to give me the perfect answer, just wanted to spitball a bit and see what others had experienced with these compounds. I think your point of tapering up makes sense and is what I'll probably end up doing.

The reason I mentioned Telmisartan is because I've seen it used at low doses as a preventative measure against high bp sides/long term damage, lvh prevention etc.

I personally wouldn't use telmisartan unless you have high or borderline high bp. What is your bp? If you do then most start with 20-40mg per day and adjust if/when needed. I went up to 80mg per day but after losing some weight and my bp dropping it was too high so I am now at 40mg per day. Most people are in the 40-80mg range but some use 20mg or 120mg+.

I personally wouldn't use telmisartan unless you have high or borderline high bp. What is your bp? If you do then most start with 20-40mg per day and adjust if/when needed. I went up to 80mg per day but after losing some weight and my bp dropping it was too high so I am now at 40mg per day. Most people are in the 40-80mg range but some use 20mg or 120mg+.
bp is usually anywhere from 110/60 to 130/70 on the higher end. usually sits around 120/60 but the main reason I was interested in using it was just preventative for lvh/other cardio/kidney protective benefits. I think I'd get good use out of it on cycle, probably start like 10-20mg a day just during that time period.

bp is usually anywhere from 110/60 to 130/70 on the higher end. usually sits around 120/60 but the main reason I was interested in using it was just preventative for lvh/other cardio/kidney protective benefits. I think I'd get good use out of it on cycle, probably start like 10-20mg a day just during that time period.
I don't see the need but everyone has a different opinion. 110/60 is low bp. You have to be careful with your bp getting too low as that is not good at all. Yes it's great for lvh and kidney protection but it can come with possible negatives as well. Plus use things when you need them. If you put on 30 pounds of muscle in the next few years then those things could become more of an issue down the road. I understand you want to use it for prevention but sometimes things are only good in the right circumstances and not everyone should be jumping on bp medication.

You could add 100mg to each every 2 weeks until you find your sweet spot. Use the AI as needed.

I’m with Elvia on taking only what you need and as little as is needed.

Check your BP morning, noon, and evening and keep track. 130/70 is elevated but not high but if it creeps toward the 140/70-80 range consistently then you can start with the Telmisartan.

This is what I do (except I use Ramipril) and my BP this AM was 110/70 - and I’m an old guy. I take my BP meds at night.

Currently planning a cycle for this winter, looking for opinions. Plan on running the John Meadows GB Program.

• 160mg T Cyp/wk
  • 100mg Primo E/wk
  • 1000iu Pregnyl HCG/wk

What I currently have to work with for this winter (can get other stuff if needed):
  • Primo E - 10g
  • T Cyp - 20g
  • Oxandrolone - 10g
  • Telmisartan - 10g
  • Proviron -10g

Looking do to a 16-20 week cycle. I'd like to keep health in mind to some degree, I'm rather sensitive to compounds so I probably don't need massive doses.

The first thing you need to do is read the rules! There's no asking for cycles. The rules here state that you can present a cycle and have others critique it...that's it. No one here can design a cycle for you.

Some of the members need to re-read the rules too!!

• 160mg T Cyp/wk
  • 100mg Primo E/wk
  • 1000iu Pregnyl HCG/wk

• Primo E - 10g
  • T Cyp - 20g
  • Oxandrolone - 10g
  • Telmisartan - 10g
  • Proviron -10g

so basically we should criticize your TRT?

The first thing you need to do is read the rules! There's no asking for cycles. The rules here state that you can present a cycle and have others critique it...that's it. No one here can design a cycle for you.

Some of the members need to re-read the rules too!!
ok, thanks

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity