over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH Type and RHR

I honestly think it’s all person dependent…

How are you guys measuring your RHR??

Because for me, nothing changes even on 6iu per day (highest I’ve gone so far)… I measure at random times throughout the day..

First thing in the morning with blood pressure in in the 60’s.. Throughout the day depending if I’m walking around or doing something it’ll be 70’s-80’s, but that’s the thing, I’m active in some way..

If you just walked around the house and did some chores and measure your heart rate, of course it’s not going to be 60bpm..

Even eating a meal can raise your heart rate..

Mine will touch 90bpm when I’m stressed out/anxious, but it’s a reaction to something..

Completely at rest, I’ve never noticed a change in RHR no matter what HGH I use.. I’ve used TP’s, Genotropin and Serostim..
baseline is most accurate done first thing in the morning after going to bathroom. i take 3 measurements like my doc told me . omit the first one, take the average of the next 2 all done 2 mins apart.

i am almost always 112/66 at 56 bpm. on cycle with hgh its 124/72 at 70-72 bpm.

I honestly think it’s all person dependent…

How are you guys measuring your RHR??

Because for me, nothing changes even on 6iu per day (highest I’ve gone so far)… I measure at random times throughout the day..

First thing in the morning with blood pressure in in the 60’s.. Throughout the day depending if I’m walking around or doing something it’ll be 70’s-80’s, but that’s the thing, I’m active in some way..

If you just walked around the house and did some chores and measure your heart rate, of course it’s not going to be 60bpm..

Even eating a meal can raise your heart rate..

Mine will touch 90bpm when I’m stressed out/anxious, but it’s a reaction to something..

Completely at rest, I’ve never noticed a change in RHR no matter what HGH I use.. I’ve used TP’s, Genotropin and Serostim..
my Fitsi bit is keeping track. It's like 70-80 right now when I sleep and never really much less than 90 when awake....which it says averages out into the low 80s.

Not every beta blocker is the same. Nebivolol for instance is a unique gift of modern medicine, it doesn't intefere with working out, does not have side effects like elevating blood glucose levels or lipids like most of the other shitty beta blockers have.
Don't they forcibly lower heart rate though with how the work? So without it say you can reach your max heart rate of 170 or 180 and with it you may only be able to reach 150 or less regardless of exogenous stimuli?

Don't they forcibly lower heart rate though with how the work? So without it say you can reach your max heart rate of 170 or 180 and with it you may only be able to reach 150 or less regardless of exogenous stimuli?
They work by blocking beta 1 and 2 adrenergic (adrenaline) receptors not all that different than a SERM blocks estrogen. And everyone metabolizes them a little differently. You still have adrenaline. And although some, especially in higher doses, could effect muscle contractile force or prevent heart rate from increasing too high, it's the cardio protective effect that's gold here. My heartrate and blood pressure get too high during workouts to where I was feeling dizzy and nauseous. Now that killed my training. Not Inderal. Inderal seems to be tailor made for me.

And my glucose and lipids are monitored too closely for it to have any effect worth noting. But as we always say, everyone is different. Most of those studies were done on people post myocardial infarction. I've never had a cardio event of any type and very well may never as my output is close to 3/4th of my ventricular volume (known as EF).

But whatever effect Inderal may have on my workouts, sugar, or lipids is nothing compared to what walking around with a 90+bpm heartrate would have eventually had all day every day which is what I was doing. (Bit of an adrenaline junkie here all my adult life)

my Fitsi bit is keeping track. It's like 70-80 right now when I sleep and never really much less than 90 when awake....which it says averages out into the low 80s.
It's probably worth reading this article.

Nebivolol is a highly selective β1-adrenergic receptor antagonist with a pharmacologic profile that differs from those of other drugs in its class. In addition to cardioselectivity mediated via β1 receptor blockade, nebivolol induces nitric oxide-mediated vasodilation by stimulating endothelial nitric oxide synthase via β3 agonism.

Fun fact, may not have been the GHs fault anyway. I had also never taken NPP and ended my cycle with it and RHR has dropped all the way almost back into the 60s with GH still onboard.

Fun fact, may not have been the GHs fault anyway. I had also never taken NPP and ended my cycle with it and RHR has dropped all the way almost back into the 60s with GH still onboard.
NPP will definitely raise RHR as well so that makes sense

GH is known to have some effect on the sympathetic nervous system. That's probably a contributing factor as to why you get the rise in RHR.

I've said this before in another thread but personally for me, the rise in RHR is higher with generics. Usually a 15+ bpm jump on generics

My RHR this morning was 54, BP: 117:77. Currently taking 4 ius of Saizen. No BP Meds, and 4x a week of HIIT cardio.

54bpm is excellent for a bigger guy. I was running 5miles x 4days + 10miles x 1day every week prepping for the USMC Marathon in MD in 2001 and my RHR was 50-53bpm and at 30yo that was considered excellent. Very impressive.

for me, HGH is still some kind of mystery drug.
90% of the people go around and say HGH = HGH, all the same as long as it is real hgh.
for me, there are definitely differences between different brands of hghs, independent of the purity number or dimer.
even for pharma.
Some give me a higher bump in heart rate with very little water retention and sleep gets worse.
Others give me more water retention, sleep is better.
Others barely affect my heart rate.
and i am talking about the same quantitiy (lets say 4iu split in 2)
On gh15.org a reputable member posted the composition of every pharma grade HGH.

They are not all made the same AT ALL.

Some are made to let you hold water some not....

On gh15.org a reputable member posted the composition of every pharma grade HGH.

They are not all made the same AT ALL.

Some are made to let you hold water some not....
i know this, yes.
Genotropin for example uses mannitol which has a slight diuretic effect.
but even if i used generics which tested well (no dimer, 95+ purity) compared to jintropin which i also reconstitute with the same bac water.. night and day difference.
and the additives are usual mixed in the liquid which comes with genos etc..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear