over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much alcohol ya drink?

Just regarding personal habits... myself, I have, on a Friday night like tonight, maybe 8 or 10 shots. I won't drink beer, never liked it much other than a few IPAs. I liked a stout called Old Rasputin (Old Razzy)... anyway, vodka or Jack Daniels is around 70-75 calories per oz. it's approx 700 maybe 750 calories for me. Meh.

I know we got some cigarette smokers and dippers here. Does anyone else here ever have a few?

I'm not promoting drinking, just curious, Although seriously, I've blasted through some workouts after chugging a beer. Some crazy memories coming back.
Zero. Last sip I’ve had of alcohol was December of last year for a special occasion. So maybe 1x a year for special occasions with friends I’ll have 2-4 mixed drinks.

I don’t drink, don’t do drugs, and I don’t deviate on my diet at all … I’m real fun to be around, lol! Fortunately my gf is relatively similar and we enjoy our lifestyle how we have it

Brother, I love to drink. I’ve never been an alcoholic and could always put the bottle down for months at a time.

I love scotch, and bourbon…but scotch is my go to.

Just this last week I tossed every bottle in my bar into the trash except my expensive bottles of scotch and bourbon. My wife’s coping mechanism seems to be drinking lately so I said fuck it..seeing her do that just kinda turned me off to drinking.

On average I’m a once a week drinker. Generally do happy hour Friday with my boys. Usually drinking Clase Azul tequila on the rocks - typically 5-6 drinks. Maybe drink a glass or two of wine during the week if I happen to have dinner with my pops.
Clase Azul reposado is top tier sipping tequila man, solid choice. I usually take mine with a couple cubes of ice and a twist of lemon. I’m lucky that a hole in the wall liquor store by me stocks there entire lineup.

I really don't drink very often. A couple of glasses of wine if my fiancé and I go to a nice restaurant or the occasional Yuengling on our monthly pizza night.

For our honeymoon, however, we're going to Vegas and I will be enjoying myself with reckless abandon!

I drink on vacations and when I go out every now and then on occasion. Never really been much of a drinker

July of this year made 30 years for me with no alcohol.

Zero.

I quit just to see if I could.

Zero. I was a huge drinker, but the sheer amount of alcohol it took to get me drunk was dumb lol
I dont even really like the taste either so I gave it up years ago.

Honestly, i would much rather smoke weed (that's my main little vice lol) helps me get food down, relaxes me and the mind-muscle connection in the gym is great.

I was drinking a glass of tequila on the rocks or a margarita every night for a few years. Now it’s about 2 times a week. Still go out once a week and have a nice dinner with the wife and several drinks

I still drink on occasion but it’s just not worth it. Alcohol absolutely destroys me, it throws everything off for me. Ill be down for days and feel and look like absolute shit, my energy is gone and i can’t control my appetite. I honestly think beer is such a nasty, sloppy drug. Everyone i know who drink beers regularly look like bloated, chubby pigs. Plus, i always gets extreme anxiety the day after for whatever reason.

Lot of soft around here.

I drink too much. Funny thing is I never get hangovers and my liver values always come back really good - I guess if that weren't the case I would drink less. Maybe the day will come. Going on 40 and healthier than ever. I can definitely go without drinking and have done that several times, but I just don't want to. Casamigos reposado is the nightly choice. During the week I will have 2, weekends maybe 4, special occasions with the right group then who knows.

tudca/milk thistle/liv 52 every day for years - works for me so far!

0. Quit back in March. It had nothing to do with bodybuilding. Alcohol numbs you to life and does damage to your brain even in small doses. It's not for me. Using alcohol for entertainment or to numb bad emotions is very toxic to your mental health and reduces your ability to deal with negative emotions or boredom by yourself.
That's only if you are unable to have just one drink.

I drink way too much. Not the hard stuff but plenty of beer and wine. Somehow I stay relatively lean. I wonder how lean I would get if I cut those extra 600-800 daily calories out.

Zero. For one it doesn't appeal to me AT ALL. For two it does nothing positive for me even socially, I just get louder. I have very little to no filter in general so just doesn't help me. Add to that I have a tenet of "don't add insult to injury," and given what I do bodybuilding wise....alcohol would be, to me, exactly that.

I don't like being around it either because of the opsec unpredictability of people on it compared to norm. Being around a bunch of imbibing automatically puts me on high alert.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131