over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much alcohol ya drink?

Not enough!!!! No really October 31 will be 21 years since my last drink 🍺 and I don’t miss it one bit. And congrats to all who have stopped 👍
My best friend was able to get served at any liquor store in town when we were 15 so I drank wayyy to much from 15 to 21 yrs old. I had my first daughter at 20 so having responsibilities as a father and just being sick and tired of getting drunk and feeling like garbage the next day ultimately made me decide to quit. With that said, I don't judge anyone who drinks, it's just simply not for me. Most of my family drinks and I'm usually the designated driver when they want to go out these days.

For over 30 years i didn't drink at all. Was busy with other stuff and didn't want it to slow me down any. Now that i am retired i have more time and have 0-2 glasses of wine a day, just depends on how i feel. Getting wasted stopped being fun long ago.

No alcohol for me. I had one margarita weeks ago and my right kidney was killing me for 3 days. My body can’t handle it. Roids and alcohol don’t mix.

I used to drink 1-2x per week and get drunk, now I drink 1-2x per year if that.

Horrible drug and doesn't agree with my life. People dont see how destructive it is because everyone else is doing it.

I drink one IPA beer tall boy everyday and on the weekends specially on football season I drink . On Weekends. Beer and shots and sometimes whiskey

I'm 50 and my liver and kidney values are always good thank god.I could go without it if I want.but I don't want too lol

I lost my prime years of bodybuilding to alcohol. Also set my life back at least a decade. I didn’t see it at the time because I was “having fun”. I didn’t think I had a problem because I didn’t drink “every day.” When I did drink though, it was in excess to the point of blacking out on most occasions. It took a lot of bad shit for me to finally wake up. Now, I will drink on a special occasion maybe 3-4 times a year, and am mindful of my consumption. IMO alcohol is one of the most damaging drugs out there. It’s not perceived as a drug because it’s legal, but it’s a drug no doubt.

Pretty much zero for me for a long time. Even if going out, I'm usually always driving so don't even bother having a single drink. Maybe if I'm on vacation at a nice patio restaurant, I would have a couple cold beers.

My best friend was able to get served at any liquor store in town when we were 15 so I drank wayyy to much from 15 to 21 yrs old. I had my first daughter at 20 so having responsibilities as a father and just being sick and tired of getting drunk and feeling like garbage the next day ultimately made me decide to quit. With that said, I don't judge anyone who drinks, it's just simply not for me. Most of my family drinks and I'm usually the designated driver when they want to go out these days.
Same here. I started messing with substances when I was young starting around 14 years old, drinking and smoking, was common seemed like everybody did it lots of family members it was even on TV shows and movies back then.

Lot of soft around here.

I drink too much. Funny thing is I never get hangovers and my liver values always come back really good - I guess if that weren't the case I would drink less. Maybe the day will come. Going on 40 and healthier than ever. I can definitely go without drinking and have done that several times, but I just don't want to. Casamigos reposado is the nightly choice. During the week I will have 2, weekends maybe 4, special occasions with the right group then who knows.

tudca/milk thistle/liv 52 every day for years - works for me so far!
Not drinking alcohol while taking PEDs and trying to build up your body (from the outside at least lol) is being soft? Come on bro... 😉

I drink one IPA beer tall boy everyday and on the weekends specially on football season I drink . On Weekends. Beer and shots and sometimes whiskey

I'm 50 and my liver and kidney values are always good thank god.I could go without it if I want.but I don't want too lol
IPAs are popular here breweries all over the place. I’m always tempted to taste one because everybody talks about how different they are especially from lagers and regular beers but then my 21 years of sobriety will be no more I can’t break the streak prim.

IPAs are popular here breweries all over the place. I’m always tempted to taste one because everybody talks about how different they are especially from lagers and regular beers but then my 21 years of sobriety will be no more I can’t break the streak prim.

There is some pretty good Non Alcohol beers being made now. IPAs are more citrus grapefruit flavor.

There is some pretty good Non Alcohol beers being made now. IPAs are more citrus grapefruit flavor.
Mmm I like grapefruit (not like Kai) my coworker said there is a nonalcoholic IPA he’s been wanting me to try I think he forgot but he’s going to get me one when he sees it.

Mmm I like grapefruit (not like Kai) my coworker said there is a nonalcoholic IPA he’s been wanting me to try I think he forgot but he’s going to get me one when he sees it.
Athletic Brewing makes a killer couple of NA IPAs you can order online. 60-100 cals, mostly carbs. I’ll kill one when I want 15-25g of quick hitting carbs post workout. So refreshing and delicious, great flavor, zero downside.

At first you may not like it
But there are quite a few different ones and some taste better than others
It's totally different taste than bud or bud ligh or any of those.

I've been sober 25 years. I honestly feel like that has been a huge advantage to me over the years just completely removing that variable from the equation. It's not a moral thing for me my wife drinks a little almost every day just what I need to do for myself.

Drank for 40 years, age 13 to age 53, and quit 3 years ago. Best thing I ever did was quit and wish I did it earlier.
Last decade to 15 years of it was brutal (almost daily) but was still able to function (work, home, gym) but still. (5-6 days a week, 10 drinks a night) not recommended!!

Yes, many hung-over gym sessions at 6 AM, with a Reds Wicked in my Shaker bottle just to function. Whew, I made it out alive! ;)

I lost my prime years of bodybuilding to alcohol. Also set my life back at least a decade. I didn’t see it at the time because I was “having fun”. I didn’t think I had a problem because I didn’t drink “every day.” When I did drink though, it was in excess to the point of blacking out on most occasions. It took a lot of bad shit for me to finally wake up. Now, I will drink on a special occasion maybe 3-4 times a year, and am mindful of my consumption. IMO alcohol is one of the most damaging drugs out there. It’s not perceived as a drug because it’s legal, but it’s a drug no doubt.
It has been said that you quit maturing as a human being when you become an alcoholic. This is sad but true.

Talk to any police officer and they will tell you that 9/10 domestic abuse calls involve alcohol.

My brother is an alcoholic I recently learned. It was one of the best kept secrets in our family. Lost a multi multi million dollar business, alienating his children in the process (they have their own set of unique problems to be fair), business and personal bankruptcy, losing their house, life savings, etc., when their irrevocable trust went to court and he lost. He literally lost everything and had zero prospects.

My wife and I bought him (not a loan, free of charge, no payback, and you tell nobody) a family cabin up on Northern California where I spent every other week for 8 months of my life helping him remodel. He never drank around me although I suspected he did but could not prove it and now that he is going it alone, and back to drinking all the time, progress on the cabin slowing to a snails pace if progressing at all. What little money he managed to hide from the government is all but gone and another long, cold and lonely winter, him and his wife who is mentally ill, living in a small room above the carport with no hot water and a wood burning stove for heat. It is a real shit show on the truest meaning of the term. I have done everything in my power to help him in every way I can and know of but until he wants to quit or he hits rock bottom and I mean rock bottom, he is doomed to an early grave, all because of alcohol. I love him with all my heart and soul and always will. May he be well is my mantra.

Some people can drink responsibly and some can’t. He is one that can’t and I was one that couldn’t and I came very very close to killing myself, was blind to it even when it hit me across the face like a used catfish. But that as they say is another story.

I have nothing against alcohol. Really. To each their own. I just saddens me deeply to see the damage it can do to a person and family and friends when they need help and either don’t get it or too blind to see that they need it and don’t seek it.

He says he is getting professional help but at this stage I have a hard time believing a word he says but do believe he is incapable of telling the truth even by mistake.

Recovery can be a monster with a long tail, a long and winding road for some (me; easy peasy) with multiple stops along the way for others. And some never make it
and it just breaks my heart to pieces.

Sorry my friends and members, okay, okay . . off my soapbox, the unintended sermon is over.

I tend to imbibe in streaks. Won't drink at all for weeks at a time and then I'll drink one night and be like "damn, why don't i do this more often?!" and then enjoy some drinks every night for a while. I have never enjoyed being drunk so i just have enough to get a buzz or the "sense of well-being" as my wife calls it. Problem though is my tolerance is ridiculous, always has been even when i haven't been drinking for long time. Like a whole bottle of wine just gives me a buzz, sucks, so a lot of empty calories just to get buzzed. Definitely cut it out completely if I'm "prepping" for a beach trip or whatever. Booze is basically 100% antagonistic to body aesthetics. It also really fucks up my sleep. With that said i do really like a nice buzz and bullshitting w my friends.

You guys that like tequila try Cava de Oro Extra Añejo. Its superb. One of my friends set up a tequila tasting night recently, had Clase Azul reposado and even the like $600 clase azul añejo. 6 high end tequilas in a blind taste test and all of us picked the Cava de Oro. Its like ~$120 or so, not cheap but crazy good for the price

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131