over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joint supplements?

Is Boswellia good for joints?

A clinical trial conducted by Raychaudhuri and co-workers in India has shown that the extract of the plant, Boswellia serrata, can reduce pain and considerably improve knee-joint functions, in some cases providing relief even within seven days.

Is Boswellia serrata good for arthritis?

Clinical studies have shown that Boswellia serrata extract not only has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritis properties, but also improves pain and physical function [15–18]; in vitro experiments also show that Boswellia serrata extract can inhibit the expression of inflammatory factors such as adhesion molecules [19– ...Jul 17, 2020

So it’s more of an anti inflammatory and not raw material to heal, like say curcumein?

How much Knox gelatin does it take if joints are very bad and how often? Where do you buy it from?

BTW, Boswellia is really good for prostate as well, I believe. Dante mentioned it a couple years back.
Was it prostate or helped possibly with the pancreas (ie pancreatic cancer)?

Never really noticed any benefits from joint supplements besides fish oil.

So it’s more of an anti inflammatory and not raw material to heal, like say curcumein?
That's exactly what Curcumin is - an anti-inflammatory. I'm pretty sure the only thing that has been shown to heal/rebuild is UC-II collagen.

How much Knox gelatin does it take if joints are very bad and how often? Where do you buy it from?
Grocery store it Amazon, when I really have someone struggling or lifting a lot and heavy it’s 1 tblspn Knox with omega-3s and 1,000mg C- 3 times daily; cheap and highly effective biggest trade off is you have to shave more and get more haircuts.

Forgive me for not knowing or looking it up - but what about KNOX makes it so special to some of you? Sell me on it.

that me for not knowing or looking it up - but what about KNOX makes it so special to some of you? Sell me on it.
It’s cheap pure collagen-there’s not a “sell” to it, it works and it’s inexpensive. I don’t think any of us care if you take it.

Knox gelatin is made from beef collagen last i checked. I used it for many years in the 90's. It is type 1 and 3 for the most part i belive and those are used for tissue's organ skin and such. Chicken collagen is mostly type 2 which is used for cartilage. So i switched over to that years ago for my joints. But do take the type 1 and 2 as well.

Knox gelatin is made from beef collagen last i checked. I used it for many years in the 90's. It is type 1 and 3 for the most part i belive and those are used for tissue's organ skin and such. Chicken collagen is mostly type 2 which is used for cartilage. So i switched over to that years ago for my joints. But do take the type 1 and 2 as well.
Knox 100% helps my joints but yes my fingernails and hair grow like crazy if I’m dozing it 3 times a day. Which is funny considering every man in my family was balding at 40, me at 44 with PED use still have a full head of air that I assume is partially bc of years of joint supplements. I’ve taken Masteron and winstrol by more of my adult life than not. Mind you reasonable doses so maybe that makes the DHT mute point but again reasonable not low doses

Knox 100% helps my joints but yes my fingernails and hair grow like crazy if I’m dozing it 3 times a day. Which is funny considering every man in my family was balding at 40, me at 44 with PED use still have a full head of air that I assume is partially bc of years of joint supplements. I’ve taken Masteron and winstrol by more of my adult life than not. Mind you reasonable doses so maybe that makes the DHT mute point but again reasonable not low doses
Never said Knox would not help joints. Only that other sources of collagen have been shown to be better. The only studies i have seen show UC-II to be the only collagen source proven to help joints and that is type 2 collagen.

There are some good studies with UC-II. I used it for awhile then went back to my 5 grams of hydrolyzed chicken collagen which is mostly type II.
Where do you get that hydrolyzed chicken collagen from? UK 🇬🇧 or Euro shipping?

What is a legit brand for Knox ?

Hydrolyzed Bovine Collagen at 30-60g/day is what I wish I started YEARS ago.

Never said Knox would not help joints. Only that other sources of collagen have been shown to be better. The only studies i have seen show UC-II to be the only collagen source proven to help joints and that is type 2 collagen.
Oh yea bro I wasn’t arguing I was just stating my anecdotal experiences with Knox. I believe there may be better collagens I just have always used Knox that’s USMC jumping, Rugby for both the USMC and Univ Memphis, along with 20 years of bodybuilding and, knock wood I’ve had a few minor strains or partial tears all healed without medical intervention and I attribute the Omega fats, C m, and Knox with that. I’m short and that prolly doesn’t hurt.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131