over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

timing of beta blocker

That’s a decent dose (5-10mg is pretty standard I think)

It doesn’t affect your energy levels or mess w your workouts?
I have used up to 20mg divided doses (on blasts just to reduce heart rate) and didn't feel any decreased energy. I take 5mg before bed on my usual TRT though

I take 5mg nebivolol in the evening. It relieves my anxiety. I workout in the morning so it doesn’t affect my workout other than it’s hard to get my heart rate over 100 on cardio. But I like the way my body is improving so I’m happy.

Random

The half-life of nebivolol varies as well:

10.3 hours in extensive metabolizers and
31.9 hours in poor metabolizers.

Also Random

Consistent with what we know with other hypertensive medications,
it’s effect on blood pressure seem to be superior when taken at night

I'm planning to increase my nebivolol dose to 15mg, split in 7.5mg mornings and the other half before bed.

My doctor thinks I’m on 50mg but I just half the pill and have double the amount of prescription in case he ever stops prescribing it, etc. lol 50mg was giving me symptoms and 25mg seems to be mild but effective for me. We are on a baby dose but I really find it quite helpful. That and 100mg losartan are my only two western Meds - not intentions on ever stopping either.
Doubt they'll take it off your meds list. It's how they make money and they'll up the dose even if they see a slight increase in your BP.

guys; why you going to higher dose before trying a low dose first then upping it

guys; why you going to higher dose before trying a low dose first then upping it
What you mean? I am taking 10mg Nebivolol but HGH and gear increase my rhr a lot so I increase nebivolol even further to 15mg. Better safe than sorry. So far I have no sides at all.

hi guys,
if you have to take a beta blocker and your purpose is to take "stress" away from your heart, when would you take the beta blocker?
i am currently rethinking my evening approach. If my goal is to take stress away from the heart (during everyday activity, during my workout etc.) wouldnt it be prefered to take it in the morning?
Does it matter?
In my case, talking esp. about nebivolol. would it be wise to split (e.g. 5mg morning, 5mg night)?
my cardiologist says it wouldnt matter, 1 time a day morning or evening. But since we are a special breed, what do you guys think?
thanks alot!
regards,
Manu
What do the directions say?

What does your doctor say?

Nebivolol is a unique beta blocker. It is not known to cause ED (literature actually says it increases nitric oxide) and it anecdotally is one of the best tolerated by people who exercise.
Someone said BP goes down when you lay down but the opposite is true. Our blood pressure goes up when we lay down, so much so that if you laid in bed for a few days your kidneys would reduce your plasma volume to compensate.
Take the med at the time of day you're best at remembering to take it

Nebivolol is a unique beta blocker. It is not known to cause ED (literature actually says it increases nitric oxide) and it anecdotally is one of the best tolerated by people who exercise.
Someone said BP goes down when you lay down but the opposite is true. Our blood pressure goes up when we lay down, so much so that if you laid in bed for a few days your kidneys would reduce your plasma volume to compensate.
yea...well mine goes down ..i take it all the time ..standing up..sitting and laying down

Have you ever tried it?

I have a whole heap of propanolol... as a man closing in on 50 should I be taking it for health reasons. ??

Work stresses me out . I didn't get it from my doctor.

What are the sides?

I have a whole heap of propanolol... as a man closing in on 50 should I be taking it for health reasons. ??

Work stresses me out . I didn't get it from my doctor.

What are the sides?
Propranolol is a non-selective beta blocker so its basically capable of any/all of the potential side effects associated with beta blockers. With that said it can work very well for stress or anxiety and generally much better for those applications than a beta-1 selective drug like metoprolol or nebivolol.
I've heard of musicians taking it before a performance to help keep their hands from shaking if they get really nervous

Propranolol is a non-selective beta blocker so its basically capable of any/all of the potential side effects associated with beta blockers. With that said it can work very well for stress or anxiety and generally much better for those applications than a beta-1 selective drug like metoprolol or nebivolol.
I've heard of musicians taking it before a performance to help keep their hands from shaking if they get really nervous

yeah I have had it before public speaking... works wonders

I don't remember the exact reason, but researching when I decided to take mine at bedtime.

Bisoprolol and nebivolol significantly increased concentration of testosterone (by 82 and 85%, respectively) and prolactin (by 77 and 83%, respectively
Do what now??? I can't find the full study to figure out if this really means what it says.

I don't remember the exact reason, but researching when I decided to take mine at bedtime.
It is more beneficial for you when taken in the pm due to normal fluctuations throughout the day.

Do what now??? I can't find the full study to figure out if this really means what it says.
My interpretation is it has a positive effect on testosterone levels and helps reduce ED.

My interpretation is it has a positive effect on testosterone levels and helps reduce ED.
If they actually raised serum test levels by 82% and 85% they would be the most popular drugs on the market.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws