advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much money do you spend on food per day?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone ever calculated on a per day basis? I'm always on the go and use a lot of egg white wraps. My breakfast alone is $10. I make an egg wrap protein pudding with casien before bed, I calculated it costs about $14. Didn't realize how expensive I eat I could probably buy a bag of shrimp for the price.

I’d say about $30? Hard to estimate some things. I eat 1.25lb of steak and 1.25 lb of chicken a day. Protein shake, cream of rice and pb meal. Then 2 cups of rice with a few meals and fruit juices and fruits

Has anyone ever calculated on a per day basis? I'm always on the go and use a lot of egg white wraps. My breakfast alone is $10. I make an egg wrap protein pudding with casien before bed, I calculated it costs about $14. Didn't realize how expensive I eat I could probably buy a bag of shrimp for the price.
Gotta ask, what is “egg wrap protein pudding” that it costs 14 bucks?

Gotta ask, what is “egg wrap protein pudding” that it costs 14 bucks?

These are only 25 calories each, pure protein. I rip them up (2 packs), put in a Tupperware and mix with casien and almond milk. Add cinnamon, some walnuts, Greek yogurt, even zero fat whipped cream. Delicious and keeps me full into the next day but yeah $14 is alot lol

100 protein 11 carbs 25 fat. I'm working 12 hour days so not as much time to cook so been relying on the wraps.

These are only 25 calories each, pure protein. I rip them up (2 packs), put in a Tupperware and mix with casien and almond milk. Add cinnamon, some walnuts, Greek yogurt, even zero fat whipped cream. Delicious and keeps me full into the next day but yeah $14 is alot lol

100 protein 11 carbs 25 fat. I'm working 12 hour days so not as much time to cook so been relying on the wraps.
Gotcha, I had those before but eventually thought they just weren’t worth it because they are pretty pricey.
I’ve planned on making my own but only messed with it once and didn’t quite perfect it. There basically just egg white and xanthan gum.

Not a substitute but a lot cheaper are Carb Balance wraps. Available at grocery and Costco. Been a game changer for me. Doesn't meet the specs of yours but worth a look maybe.

Keto breaded at Costco is decent too.

Better Bagels (net order from side) really blow me away. Not cheap but super high protein and low carb. Taste is no compromise.

Carbs really inflame me, make me hold water and drive my blood pressure so I need to watch them. Not crazy watch but real attention to daily intake. Splurges are fine but must be occasional.

Not a substitute but a lot cheaper are Carb Balance wraps. Available at grocery and Costco. Been a game changer for me. Doesn't meet the specs of yours but worth a look maybe.

Keto breaded at Costco is decent too.

Better Bagels (net order from side) really blow me away. Not cheap but super high protein and low carb. Taste is no compromise.

Carbs really inflame me, make me hold water and drive my blood pressure so I need to watch them. Not crazy watch but real attention to daily intake. Splurges are fine but must be occasional.
I think I've used them before, don't they have 14g fiber per wrap? So 6 of them I might be stopped up haha. But they are definitely cheaper I think I found some once that were 50 calories each.

I think I've used them before, don't they have 14g fiber per wrap? So 6 of them I might be stopped up haha. But they are definitely cheaper I think I found some once that were 50 calories each.

You are dead on. Not a direct substitute for macros that you have now but way cheaper and not horrible but good enough to be very useful if avoiding or limiting carbs (I have no issues with fiber). Can probably adjust other things to get near equivalent macros. Taste is good and utility is there. I buy dual packs of the smaller white ones from Costco and single packs of the large size in whole wheat from grocery (haven't found the large carb balance in other flavors in over a year oddly). Just some ideas as I'm also time limited and some of these have made for nice convenient quality meals (would otherwise be treats) while still staying reasonably strict.

I'm cheap. CHEAP. M-F I eat two packets of Raisin, Dates, & Walnuts oatmeal that cost about $0.75 total. For lunch I out about 3-4 oz of chicken or pork (let's say $1 worth) into a can of pinto beans that cost another $1. Dinner is some protein (chicken, burger, salmon from a can, pork) and a vegetable or two. I normally have another protein late night meal (turkey sandwich, another burger, etc.). Weekends usually look a lot like weekdays too.

I save so much money being cheap, I did buy myself a Rolex Datejust 41. I have a $7900 watch and drive a $6000 Nissan Sentra LOL.

probobly 40 a day on a bad day and 90 on a good day, depending on how busy my days are and if i can get away from the office , when i do its usually a 40 trip to winghouse lol and thats just lunch

probobly 40 a day on a bad day and 90 on a good day, depending on how busy my days are and if i can get away from the office , when i do its usually a 40 trip to winghouse lol and thats just lunch
90 dollars???? what are you eating caviar? 💸

On a normal weekday
Tuna ... $10
Turkey... $5
Rice Cakes... $4
Grits... $2
rice...$1
various fruit...$3
Quest chip and/or protein bar...$6

I guess around $30

i would say around 25€ fits my regular day

veggies - 2€
mushrooms - 3,50€
meat - 8€
blueberries - 3€
bread - 3,50€ (my main carb source at the moment)
low fat yoghurt - 1,20€
cornflakes/corn cakes - 0,5€

+ the small additives like spices, a splash of olive oil, a splash of low cal ketchup etc.

if i add in protein powder, fish oil and stuff like that which technically belongs to my "kcal intake" i would say 30€

About $15 a day. But i am only eating about 200 grams of protein a day at 2800 cal.

$15-$20 on week days. I'm pretty frugal and shop well eat tuna,chicken eggs,veggies almonds and oliveoil. On the weekends $40-$100 this is steak, burgers ect double the calories and taste 😆

After reading all the responses, it's best I do not tell.

Not sure, but an average 200.00 for food shopping per week (when trying to not over-shop), and eat out a couple of times (300.00 a week total)?
Of course others who live here eat some of the food as well (wife, kids, etc)..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity