advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much money do you spend on food per day?

Thinking of trying tuna and Natty PB on a wrap for a cheap breakfast. Anyone tried, is it filling? Compared to tuna and cottage cheese on a wrap?

Just curious, what do you eat in a day?
I admittedly over-spend on food and really always have and will. From a calorie standpoint I am anywhere from 3500-4500k depending on goals.

The wife and I eat a shit ton of seafood - wild caught king salmon/reds/halibut/seabass every other night, and will make too much and eat for lunch next day. Lot of filets, ribeyes, and beef tenderloin. I haven't put a ton of thought into it. Don't eat many carbs at all so all of our noodles/rice etc. is all Banza. Then there are just endless amounts of veggies/avacados. We used to shop at regular grocery stores, but I've noticed such a huge jump in taste/quality moving to Fresh Market/Whole Foods/Wild Fish Markets.

Care a lot about sourcing and it's getting so expensive in 2022 with this stellar fucking economy we have going.

I was spending 60 or more a day when I lived in Manhattan abd even when I moved to NJ and bought breakfast and lunch in the city during workdays- it was just getting way too expensive. Now I bag my breakfast and lunch and I’d say I spend about 35-40 a day but that’s mainly because good food is still pretty expensive when you’re getting steak, Fish and even chicken is going up.

I admittedly over-spend on food and really always have and will. From a calorie standpoint I am anywhere from 3500-4500k depending on goals.

The wife and I eat a shit ton of seafood - wild caught king salmon/reds/halibut/seabass every other night, and will make too much and eat for lunch next day. Lot of filets, ribeyes, and beef tenderloin. I haven't put a ton of thought into it. Don't eat many carbs at all so all of our noodles/rice etc. is all Banza. Then there are just endless amounts of veggies/avacados. We used to shop at regular grocery stores, but I've noticed such a huge jump in taste/quality moving to Fresh Market/Whole Foods/Wild Fish Markets.

Care a lot about sourcing and it's getting so expensive in 2022 with this stellar fucking economy we have going.
Wild salmon and ribeye is crazy expensive these days

Thinking of trying tuna and Natty PB on a wrap for a cheap breakfast. Anyone tried, is it filling? Compared to tuna and cottage cheese on a wrap?

I've never combined them. But I've done the low carb Wraps. One tuna,CC and mustard. And a smaller one with PB. Cheap for on the go.

PB and soy sauce is good on Chicken though.

Brandon got us spending 3x on groceries SMH.

For Christ sake man…. Just f ing eat things you like and stop w the nonsensical overthinking.

Throw away your foo foo egg white protein pudding whateverthefuck wraps. Up your macros from real whole food, stop making excuses your too busy to cook and viola… no more silly questions running thru your head bc you’ll be gaining as long as your training doesn’t resemble your current ever changing silly ass thought processes.

For Christ sake man…. Just f ing eat things you like and stop w the nonsensical overthinking.

Throw away your foo foo egg white protein pudding whateverthefuck wraps. Up your macros from real whole food, stop making excuses your too busy to cook and viola… no more silly questions running thru your head bc you’ll be gaining as long as your training doesn’t resemble your current ever changing silly ass thought processes.
Rough day at the office?

Rough day at the office?
Never… I just find you annoying at times.

You literally asked if eggs and pb are filling vs eggs and tuna??

Wtf kind of question is that? I mean, come on man. Your incessant search for making all this harder than it is, gets old after reading it for years and I don’t know if it’s possible to ‘block users’ on PM 😆

I just saw in my boa account I'm dropping 1.5k a month on groceries, 3000 calories per day. Good God.

1.5 organic ground turkey $9
Protein shake $4
Rice $1
Potatoes $2
Yogurt $3
Bananas $1
Organic Green peas $1
If I eat out though I can easily spend $70-$100

I'm cheap and I buy in bulk. Don't mess around with the fancy shit. Bags of frozen chicken breasts, huge boxes of frozen angus burgers, canned tuna, salmon, crab, and chicken by the case, bunch of 8-12lb roasts for the crock pot, biggest bags of red potatoes and rice I can find. It's the protein that hits the grocery budget the most. But the girls know dad's stuff from their stuff. So most of my stuff goes in the bottom or back of the cart (carriage). Eggs Large are $8.25 for 60 count which is only $1.60 a dozen. Top all the proteins off with some fresh seafood, steaks, fresh produce, mushrooms. The check out clerk usually gives me a wtf look.

It's the kids' and wife's shit that costs a ton. So, based on my grocery store charges and NOT including the coffee, incidentals, restaurants, one offs, hungry fors, it's around $1500/month or $50 dollars a day. $2000-$2500 if you include dining out, takeout, convenience stores, etc.

Plus I eat what I kill so that's a big fridge full of venison, rabbits, and pheasant. I just took some venison down to my parents, she's making her venison pierogies and venison stuffed peppers this week.

And we eat some really good meals here (I whip up a lot of ethnic dishes) and it's a low sugar zone and that applies to everyone except when family visits or Halloween.

Has anyone ever calculated on a per day basis? I'm always on the go and use a lot of egg white wraps. My breakfast alone is $10. I make an egg wrap protein pudding with casien before bed, I calculated it costs about $14. Didn't realize how expensive I eat I could probably buy a bag of shrimp for the price.
In prep I’m close to $18 a day. During the “off season” I’m usually about “10”

Never… I just find you annoying at times.

You literally asked if eggs and pb are filling vs eggs and tuna??

Wtf kind of question is that? I mean, come on man. Your incessant search for making all this harder than it is, gets old after reading it for years and I don’t know if it’s possible to ‘block users’ on PM 😆
E223ACE1-95A5-47DE-8FEB-DB5FE51251E5.jpeg

I spend average of $600 per month for food and that works out to $20 a day.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131