over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY TAKING?

I have 100 different opinions going through this thread but I chose your post bc I think it points out most of what I’d say with less words.

Used to like eq personally, but these days I have to get creative about donating at different locations so my blood is a little thinner than unrefined oil.

Used to love Tren, caffeine, clen, but over the years my body tolerates things differently.

I also love to add a fairly high dose of mast to just about anything, but many can’t stand more than hrt levels.

Anyone not getting labs should save their gear money, but it’s also fascinating to me how much your body will tell you if you listen. A personal example is when I start craving salad, that’s my body telling me something.

A question I get regularly is “what do you like to hunt”. There must be a fair amount of Neanderthal left in me because my response puzzles many. “If my mouth starts to water when I look at it, I want it in my freezer”.
What is your body telling you if you crave salad? I can see if your tired your body is telling you need sleep...if your thirsty it's telling you need water. But a specific food? I crave different foods at different times I don't think my body is telling me something if I crave pizza vs ice cream.

I'm about to switch over to...

Test E - 180mg EW (30mg ED 6x week)
Trest - 150-175mg EW (will start at 15mg ED and work up to 25mg ED)
Tbol - 40-60mg ED (starting at 40 and will increase depending on tolerance and sides)
HGH - 3iu ED

Hoping for some lean quality gains. Looking forward to this one.

Will definitely be dropping orals for quite some time after this run.

What is your body telling you if you crave salad? I can see if your tired your body is telling you need sleep...if your thirsty it's telling you need water. But a specific food? I crave different foods at different times I don't think my body is telling me something if I crave pizza vs ice cream.

Yeah straight cravings I don't trust. Id live on BBQ and Pizza lol. But something like veggies or fermented veggies. I'll never crave them. But once I start eating them I can't stop. Than I think my body is telling me something.

Test C - 300/wk
Primo - 200/wk
Deca - 100/wk
L-Carnatine - 400mg ed
Proviron - 25mg ed
Log - 8units pre and post workout meals
Lantus - 20 units ed once carbs go over 400g
Gh - 5iu ed
Telmisartan- 80mg ed
Creatine - 5g daily
Alpha GPC - 600mg ed

That’s quite a lot of tren imo and why take both and not just more tren A?

Test C - 300/wk
Primo - 200/wk
Deca - 100/wk
L-Carnatine - 400mg ed
Proviron - 25mg ed
Log - 8units pre and post workout meals
Lantus - 20 units ed once carbs go over 400g
Gh - 5iu ed
Telmisartan- 80mg ed
Creatine - 5g daily
Alpha GPC - 600mg ed
Popped up to 1,000-1,500 of levocarnitineca day and I like it, makes me run even hotter but it’s a good feeling

I’ll crave fats, carbs or protein at different times.
I’d imagine if your body is craving pizza it’s probably telling you you’re craving a macro you closely associate with pizza.
If I’m craving ice cream as I do when I go hypo I’m craving carbs.

I was on 500 prop 200 mast. Switched to 350 prop 50 drol Ed and look less pumped, less full...very odd. Assuming the drol is bunk.switched now to 280 prop 210 tren (.4 and.3 cc Ed) a mix I've liked before.

I was on 500 prop 200 mast. Switched to 350 prop 50 drol Ed and look less pumped, less full...very odd. Assuming the drol is bunk.switched now to 280 prop 210 tren (.4 and.3 cc Ed) a mix I've liked before.

Did your diet change? How long were you on the adrol?

Started
Test E & P 525
NPP 300
Titrate up for 12-16 weeks

Are you counting the mauve's at 10iu per vial? Are you using just mauves or blacks as well? I am not sure exactly but mauve's are usually 12-15iu per vial and the blacks around 15iu but I heard even up to 18iu for recent batches. I could be wrong on the exact number as it varies but as you know they are definitely over. I am curious for dosing 36iu do you just count mauves at 12iu and dose 3 vials per day?? Do you get any joint pain or other side effects from that dose? I was only on 5iu blacks and the joint pain was really bad. I stopped injecting about 4 days ago and all I have done is piss the last few days :D I haven't weighed myself but I feel like I have lost at least 5 pounds of water retention and I miss the fullness it brought. I am going to dose it tonight and carry on as usual.
My guy! So I use the blacks and I go by my batch # which would be 18iu a vial but the thread I just tagged you in I backed off to 18iu no sides really just insane fullness, hunger and benefits. I never got the numbness or joint pain from any GH manufacturer

My guy! So I use the blacks and I go by my batch # which would be 18iu a vial but the thread I just tagged you in I backed off to 18iu no sides really just insane fullness, hunger and benefits. I never got the numbness or joint pain from any GH manufacturer

Great. I am back on black tops myself. I went from 1/4 of a vial to 1/3 of a vial every day now. That is enough for me and I will probably stop it soon. Weird side effect but even at these doses my nose 100% thickens up. I first noticed ages ago and wasn't bothered and carried on but it's got to the point I can't be having it get any thicker :D I came off and noticed it went down and back on and the same thing and I have noticed this a few cycles now. My nose now compared to 3 years ago is night and day difference (used hgh more over the last few years).

Noses and ears etc continue to grow through life but the difference in a few years is crazy so that combined with the severe tiredness I get from it is enough for me to not be bothered. It's a strange side effect but I have come across many with thickened fingers, feet and jaws over the years but they are usually taking at least 10iu for long periods and I use very low doses (usually 2-3iu due to fatigue on it) so I seem to be very sensitive to all of it's effects.

Did your diet change? How long were you on the adrol?
I changed some food choices (just one meal) trying new foods. But was doing this on the prop/mast. 3/4 meals are the same, total calories, and pcf ratios. About 370/220/90 with carbs being in my pre post meals. Sodium intake still similar

Interesting now that I'm on test/tren I lost 4lbs vs the rest/mast test/drol. I know for some this should be expected but different compounds don't typically change my weight at all while slightly adjusting calories (100 per day) does.

Great. I am back on black tops myself. I went from 1/4 of a vial to 1/3 of a vial every day now. That is enough for me and I will probably stop it soon. Weird side effect but even at these doses my nose 100% thickens up. I first noticed ages ago and wasn't bothered and carried on but it's got to the point I can't be having it get any thicker :D I came off and noticed it went down and back on and the same thing and I have noticed this a few cycles now. My nose now compared to 3 years ago is night and day difference (used hgh more over the last few years).

Noses and ears etc continue to grow through life but the difference in a few years is crazy so that combined with the severe tiredness I get from it is enough for me to not be bothered. It's a strange side effect but I have come across many with thickened fingers, feet and jaws over the years but they are usually taking at least 10iu for long periods and I use very low doses (usually 2-3iu due to fatigue on it) so I seem to be very sensitive to all of it's effects.
Interesting.. I wonder if your natural level of IGF-1 i on the lower end. Different people's signaling pathway proteins have different. Some some are more efficent than others. Just because someone might have a lower IGF-1 level does not mean they are getting less signal than the next guy. The protein signaling machinery may just be more efficient with less IGF-1. Just a thought.

I’d agree it’s bunk

I don’t like caber or prami but deca is my main anabolic. I have found higher doses of mucuna puriens to work well it natural and I tolerate it well and does more or less the same thing from what I have read
Sorry to bump an old post. What do you consider high doseages of mucuna puriens?? I want to try to run npp again with no caber and I’m going to try mucuna and P5p instead

The greatest I ever ran in my 30's was:
1200mg Test E
800mg Tren E
800mg EQ
Occasional Var 50mg
Small amount of GH 2-4iu

Was on that for like 2 years. Then I had a minor stroke. My young, jacked DR said the EQ caused the stroke because my blood was so thick.
Now that I'm old and wise I stay very conservative.
250-500mg Test E
150 Deca
2iu GH.

I just turned 70. I think I look great. 5 day split, 5 days cardio and a great diet.
Plus I play in a rock band every weekend. Most people think I look 50 or less.
Everything in moderation my brothers.

125mg sustanon a day
50mg tren a day
7iu generic gh a day
all pharmaqo

bought a different brand halotestin and took 20mg today, anything I should be looking for as to whether its legitimate - I've never taken it before so, any experiences?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear