YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Useless Fat burner according to Taeian?

Also my whole point in life isn't to build muscles. I have plenty muscles for me. Health matters to me. One of my main points in using Deca only for hrt and going higher in dose is too keep my hair, that was the whole point .

When you coming to the states to compete? North America's in Pittsburg next year? Not sure I'll be a super heavy esp if I bring improved conditioning , heavies for sure. Would be nice to see you .
I would like to see you mate....

So if health matters you the most, why you even take steroids? It's the worst thing to do....

I love how people are defending their guru of the moment....

He seems right on deca only not causing hair miniaturization. This is my first year I did not do trt, finasteride between " blasts" and currently doing Deca , 30 mgs sub q most days. Today did like 10-15 mgs but only did abs soo...

But yeah deca only cycle have worked out well for me. Maybe throw in 10 mgs dbol... But to each their own...did a EQ solo and 10 mgs dbol cycle , it's all about what you want... Want to keep your hair? Low androgenic stuff, Deca solo is best. Hair products.... Finasteride used it with test but finding the sweet spot of keeping hair and enough libido to function ... So Deca only and libidos fine.

Anyways GH is useful for keeping GH levels optimal, as we get older. That's a useful tool . And yes slin for insulin resistance, nothing new here.
Hey Bro thanks for sharing your results with Deca and Finasteride! Very interesting and encouraging. Where do you get your Finasteride if you don't mind sharing? PM me if you want. Thank you Bro!

What are your thoughts on this article? Tons of great articles on this site but is HGH really just useless as far as anabolic effects? Currently on 18iu now it’s got me thinking.. @Elvia1023 @luki7788

What is your perspective?
The dumbest shit I've ever read. This guy is clueless. Not you OP.

Okay slight change in topic @luki7788 @b-boy these 6 week blast cycle then off 4 weeks repeat. Obviously from Taien, bullshit theory with 90% of gains stopping at 6 week mark ? I stay on year round but cruising now. Interested in your responses. Do you want me to link another article? Lol
Do you really need to ask if it's a bullshit theory? No offense but clearly this guy is either clueless or just trying to gain some traction.

What's the deal with the author of the article. Does he plan to sell a book, have paid content, perhaps a supplement line, or "coaching"? Nobody creates a science guru persona dor nothing. Maybe he's related to datbtrue.

I would like to see you mate....

So if health matters you the most, why you even take steroids? It's the worst thing to do....

I love how people are defending their guru of the moment....
I really didnt understand this article. I dont agree with everything Chris Aceto says but he does seem spot on on nutrition, as hes helped me on my first competition, which was a natty show. . T. Clark has made great information for using aas and keeping hair, thats one take-a-way ive got from him. I dont have any recent pictures, and ive only been doing this deca hrt 30 mgs most days a few weeks now. Before that it was 150 mgs test, some weeks id go down to 70 mgs, sure id loose some after a couple or few months but id gain it back , and was okay with that.

heres a few when I was Natural, non hormonal-2007. heres one of my first competition in 2009 -used 225 mgs 11-oxo for five weeks before this show, which was allowed. and before this three years natural. Man ive got many,many pictures. heres one after three months training every body part. Pool one two weeks after JR nats in 2017, Classic physique. on trt then and used 200-700 mgs for this .

Attachments

• nov 2007.jpg
    nov 2007.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 82
  • resize stnding relaxed heayweight bodybuilding.jpg
    resize stnding relaxed heayweight bodybuilding.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 70
  • Comparisons hw bb--side triceps.jpg
    Comparisons hw bb--side triceps.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 74
  • Comparisons hw bb- abs n thighs.jpg
    Comparisons hw bb- abs n thighs.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 81
  • abs n thighs 18 close.jpg
    abs n thighs 18 close.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 78
  • 2018 back lat.jpg
    2018 back lat.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 85
  • 2018 lean closeup.jpg
    2018 lean closeup.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Pool July 1st.jpg
    Pool July 1st.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 2009 nga classic pose.jpg
    2009 nga classic pose.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 91
  • Nov 2007 back.jpg
    Nov 2007 back.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 84
2021, it wont let me upload many, it says files too big. same with this year 2022.

Currently have more muscle than ever had, despite losing some fullness.

Attachments

• DSC_9366.jpg
    DSC_9366.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_9368.jpg
    DSC_9368.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_9363.jpg
    DSC_9363.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 77
  • pj-cp-side chest.jpg
    pj-cp-side chest.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 72
  • bb-pj side tri.jpg
    bb-pj side tri.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 80
  • bb-pj , mm.jpg
    bb-pj , mm.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 93
  • bb-night,.jpg
    bb-night,.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC_9801.jpg
    DSC_9801.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 104
Hey Bro thanks for sharing your results with Deca and Finasteride! Very interesting and encouraging. Where do you get your Finasteride if you don't mind sharing? PM me if you want. Thank you Bro!
Just to note Deca and finasteride cant be mixed unless you want higher androgenic effects. Thank you. I get finasteride from a friend dermologist of mine, has written scripts asked for. Raloxifene . Others. Old GP used to write it. Currently GP wouldnt write it, so asked friend dermologist.

@Love_to_Bodybuild I’ve always wondered this but don’t really talk to anyone who does this so haven’t had a chance to ask - why do Junior Nationals or any other national show if you can’t win your class locally?

@Love_to_Bodybuild I’ve always wondered this but don’t really talk to anyone who does this so haven’t had a chance to ask - why do Junior Nationals or any other national show if you can’t win your class locally?
You wouldn't compete in a national show if you qualified and were going to compete that year anyways?

You wouldn't compete in a national show if you qualified and were going to compete that year anyways?
No, why the fuck would I want to spend double the money to go look stupid on stage next to guys way beyond my level? Nationally qualified doesn’t mean nationally ready.

look at dude in the green trunks in the pic i posted above

at his right quad... i wonder what caused that

No, why the fuck would I want to spend double the money to go look stupid on stage next to guys way beyond my level? Nationally qualified doesn’t mean nationally ready.

What if you improve drastically from the previous year? worth a shot to you?

As far as money, and travel, I find it fun to go to a new city , meet new people, and experience the city , and go out afterwards. Some people would rather stay at home or have other business they travel for but currently traveling helps keeps me more open minded and its always fun to see, hear, taste, touch, and smell stuff don't normally get a chance to. For me the money spent is worth it. For you it sounds like your more about solely winning than doing it more for the experience of say visiting a city you normally dont go to, or a city you've never been to. No ways the wrong way, just different preferences.

Bodybuilding is subjective on any given day. How would you know at all if you can win a show before you even compete? Your thought recommends that no one compete unless they know they will win. How do you expect to progress in any sport without competing?

What if you improve drastically from the previous year? worth a shot to you?

As far as money, and travel, I find it fun to go to a new city , meet new people, and experience the city , and go out afterwards. Some people would rather stay at home or have other business they travel for but currently traveling helps keeps me more open minded and its always fun to see, hear, taste, touch, and smell stuff don't normally get a chance to. For me the money spent is worth it. For you it sounds like your more about solely winning than doing it more for the experience of say visiting a city you normally dont go to, or a city you've never been to. No ways the wrong way, just different preferences.
So why not compete locally where your friends and family can easily see you, show off your improvements there and then go on a vacation where you don’t spend 2 days of it getting tanned, carbing up and sitting around backstage at a bodybuilding show?

Bodybuilding is subjective on any given day. How would you know at all if you can win a show before you even compete? Your thought recommends that no one compete unless they know they will win. How do you expect to progress in any sport without competing?
Have you competed? There is a very big difference between doing a local show and doing a national show. What you suggest is totally fine at the local level.

Thats not what his thought recommends at all.

Personally, and i DONT have a national level physique, i would never step on stage unless I FOR SURE knew i wasnt going to get laughed at.
I understand people can look their best look and show improvements, but that's not what the national level is for.
You want to show how good you look, do your local show and get better every year. Maybe you'll win...

I dont understand how someone would CHOOSE to be last. That is a choice to showcase just how non-national level u look.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131