over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Semaglutide - Reflux, Indigestion, Bloating and other side effects

EnhancedFatGrappler

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys,

I have been taking Semaglutide to manage appetite (Generics). Started with 0.5 mg per week, then upped to 1 mg per Week. The hunger reduction is quite effective, no argument there, it works, barely can eat 2000 kcals per day. But the side effects are just horrible. I have reflux, indigestion and abdominal bloating. The reflux is the worst, during the night it feels like I'm suffocating 😅, really nasty feeling. Stopped using it 2 weeks ago, and the symptoms went away after a few days.

Did anyone else run into the same problem? How did you manage this? I'm dreading to run it again, rather do 2 hours of daily cardio to just burn off more cals and eat more for this cut. Probably better for the heart and cardiovascular system as well.

Maybe I just got unlucky, I can't see how pro's are taking this and keep on functioning in a harsh contest prep.

very slow build up to target dose (4-6 weeks) to prevent the intestinal sides.

Reactions: D2
I think you should probably look at .1, .2 as a start and increase from there.

Reactions: D2
I am running 1mg of pharma (Ozempic) and only had sides at the beginning. I get very mild acid reflux if I drink too much coffee but that could be a coffee thing.

Hey guys,

I have been taking Semaglutide to manage appetite (Generics). Started with 0.5 mg per week, then upped to 1 mg per Week. The hunger reduction is quite effective, no argument there, it works, barely can eat 2000 kcals per day. But the side effects are just horrible. I have reflux, indigestion and abdominal bloating. The reflux is the worst, during the night it feels like I'm suffocating 😅, really nasty feeling. Stopped using it 2 weeks ago, and the symptoms went away after a few days.

Did anyone else run into the same problem? How did you manage this? I'm dreading to run it again, rather do 2 hours of daily cardio to just burn off more cals and eat more for this cut. Probably better for the heart and cardiovascular system as well.

Maybe I just got unlucky, I can't see how pro's are taking this and keep on functioning in a harsh contest prep.

Actually glp-1 agonists are showing to have very good effects of strengthening endothelial lining and restoring cardiac function in CHF.

And you went to 1mg way too fast. Honestly I don’t see why many BB would need 1mg, unless truly borderline diabetic from high dose GH.

Run it two weeks, drop calories. When the appetite blunting fads, drop it for a week or do and add a little bit of calories. Then go back to semaglutide 2 week cut.

I can do in two weeks with semaglutide and DNp what used to take me six.

Use some Nexium daily and see if that helps with the reflux

Thanks guys, will start slower and lower next time I will give it a try. Just didn't feel much before I hit the 1 mg, but then it really did hit like a damn brick. But this seems to be a more is less kind of compound, the sides really were intense, feeling like chocking to death during sleep due to the Reflux was mildly panic inducing 😂

from the Ozempic site:

The beginning dose is 0.25 mg once a week for the first 4 weeks. This will help give your body a chance to get used to the medicine.

Have you ever been under 8% bodyfat and still dieting? Hunger rules your life. Especially for not genetically lean.

And it’s just an tool, just like GH, clen, tren, ephedrine…..choose the tool you need for the job

usually tren and orals will kill my appetite enough. I see your point though cheers.

usually tren and orals will kill my appetite enough. I see your point though cheers.
why are people even using this shit? its so easy to just not eat lol.
Sure its easy to not eat if you kill your appetite with orals and tren. The point being is that using semaglutide is a lot healthier and at least as effective.

yeah dude like others have said you jumped the gun way to quick. Coworker is on the stuff and the doctors titrate that stuff up slooooow. Im talking like .25mg a week for atleast 4-6 weeks. This isnt stuff to take the bodybuilders mentality to and just say f it and up the dose. lol

yeah dude like others have said you jumped the gun way to quick. Coworker is on the stuff and the doctors titrate that stuff up slooooow. Im talking like .25mg a week for atleast 4-6 weeks. This isnt stuff to take the bodybuilders mentality to and just say f it and up the dose. lol
Haha, yeah, learned that the hard way. The Meathead mentality is hard to shake 🤣.

I'm not running the compound again though, once bitten, twice shy - I'm still dealing with the GERD and Reflux. Instead of Nexium and similar Medications I found relief in using Apple Cider, Betaine Hcl+Pepsin and Digestive Enzymes taken with every meal. I don't need it for bloodsugar control, and there are other modalities for losing some bodyfat, was a bit caught in the hype the GLP-1's currently got in the bodybuilding scene. There is no magic, just tradeoffs.

Have you ever been under 8% bodyfat and still dieting? Hunger rules your life. Especially for not genetically lean.

And it’s just an tool, just like GH, clen, tren, ephedrine…..choose the tool you need for the job
Ephedrine IF and very low carb helped me a lot last spring to go down below 5% without feeling so badly hungry.. yet sleeping and energy have been real issues below 7 or 8% after 2 months dieting.

I just want to add that the pH of my mouth is FUCKED from GERD, and it's eating away at my teeth and causing cavities nonstop. Take care of your GI health and ORAL health, I am someone who flosses every day, uses high fluoride and rotating with sensodyne toothpaste as well, hydrogen peroxide, and brushes 2x per day, but the fucking acid in my stomach is breaking havoc on my nice teeth. Hopefully, Gh helps as it increases the formation of bone and hard tissue (dentine, cementum, and enamel

Haha, yeah, learned that the hard way. The Meathead mentality is hard to shake 🤣.

I'm not running the compound again though, once bitten, twice shy - I'm still dealing with the GERD and Reflux. Instead of Nexium and similar Medications I found relief in using Apple Cider, Betaine Hcl+Pepsin and Digestive Enzymes taken with every meal. I don't need it for bloodsugar control, and there are other modalities for losing some bodyfat, was a bit caught in the hype the GLP-1's currently got in the bodybuilding scene. There is no magic, just tradeoffs.
If acv and betaine are helping, it’s because you have low levels of hrydrochloric acid in your stomach, not too much. I’d keep taking the betaine for awhile to help with that.

why are people even using this shit? its so easy to just not eat lol.
I find this drug interesting. I could see it being useful for people who love to eat (me). But I love to eat when not hungry, food is good. So not sure if it would work. Would definitely be helpful if I was at 2k calories, but not a miracle drug because will power servers the same function.

I find this drug interesting. I could see it being useful for people who love to eat (me). But I love to eat when not hungry, food is good. So not sure if it would work. Would definitely be helpful if I was at 2k calories, but not a miracle drug because will power servers the same function.
It seems to be particularly effective at reducing visceral fat, and reversing fatty liver disease. Both of which are problems many bodybuilders have even with low bodyfat levels

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws