over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Back To Big - TOO's Gearmazon log

Agree man. This past week i lost 5lbs. SEEMS like a bit too much, but i know my metabolism is rolllling right now and i do lose fat fairly easily.
I usually have a FREE MEAL on my high day (yesterday) so i crushed a bunch of chinese food just to fill back up some. That helped and im full today.

Lets see what Justin thinks. Right now im lean, but not shredded. But from lean to shredded is where most guys lose muscle, so i just want to be careful around this time now..
ill know more about the plan tomorrow morning
I know something about this lol 😅

What is your weight right know? Your high days sound about like mine. My high days usually include insulin so depending on the type of insulin, will depend if I also have a free meal. I know Justin is into free meal on high day. My weight is way down from last couple of years for fertility( low trt) reasons. I just started back and I'm right at 250 in mornings and will also be running a log soon.

Agree man. This past week i lost 5lbs. SEEMS like a bit too much, but i know my metabolism is rolllling right now and i do lose fat fairly easily.
I usually have a FREE MEAL on my high day (yesterday) so i crushed a bunch of chinese food just to fill back up some. That helped and im full today.

Lets see what Justin thinks. Right now im lean, but not shredded. But from lean to shredded is where most guys lose muscle, so i just want to be careful around this time now..
ill know more about the plan tomorrow morning
What's your height? How many calories are you running on high days? What about normal or non training days?

6'0 - 6'1
Dont really know cals right now as its just macros.
Doing the math a bit, High days are mid to high 4k.
Medium days are high 2k to low 3k.
Lows are low 2k.

is Justing doing the training too or just the diet and supps?

Regardless of kcals, can't go wrong with Justin. Do you still compete or plans 2? I assume life will be hectic (in a good way) with a baby. If so i completely understand as my wife and I have a 6 week old and he is the 4th kid at home!!!

is Justing doing the training too or just the diet and supps?
Just diet and listen to him on supps.
Both he and I kinda agree on training principles so its easy.

Regardless of kcals, can't go wrong with Justin. Do you still compete or plans 2? I assume life will be hectic (in a good way) with a baby. If so i completely understand as my wife and I have a 6 week old and he is the 4th kid at home!!!
No plans to compete with THIS diet. I kinda wanted to see what my "fake stage weight" would be as compared to last time i competed (3-4 years ago).
Plus i know i need 1 more hard offseason to be in an "oh shit" type BBer look. To fill out my frame, i would need to be 265 on stage...which is a bitch.

Keep riding the plan. Justin was hyped from the overall progress this week. No changes, keep pushing.
The addition of some more gear should give a push too, which is great.

Crazy weight fluctuations from my Sunday High Carb day. From 267 to 277 in a 36hr range. My free meal wasss chinese food which felt like sodium. I spent all of SUnday trying to hydrate as i was so thirsty. But my body handles this carb cycling approach reallllly well. Interesting to see the look of my body change depending on fullness.

PUSH
Incline Hammer
5pps x 9
4ppx x14

Decline Hammer
4pps + 10 x 11
3pps + 10 x

Smyth Sh Press
3pps x 8
225 x 12
1 x 18

Dips
100 x 10
50 x 14

Chest Fly Machine
150 x 3 x 15

Side Raise Machine
155 x 13
115 x 16

EZ bar reverse hand pushdown
65 x 15
45 x 18

Strength UP on everything still. And this is WITHOUT Tren in, feeling good about where I am right now.

That makes sense about your weight and competition. What I found I usually ended up less then what I originally thought when starting a diet.
With weight fluctuations of 10lbs during the day (as do I), I assume your look is vastly different from morning to bedtime. I found the leaner I get closer or closer to the competition my weight fluctuates only 3-4 pounds overnight.

That makes sense about your weight and competition. What I found I usually ended up less then what I originally thought when starting a diet.
With weight fluctuations of 10lbs during the day (as do I), I assume your look is vastly different from morning to bedtime. I found the leaner I get closer or closer to the competition my weight fluctuates only 3-4 pounds overnight.
Yep, alwayssss the case.

If you THINK you're gonna be 255 on stage, you're more likely gonna be 247 or something like that ahah. ALWAYS smaller than what you think.
The main thing i notice is that as a SHW, your fullness and water retention can drastically alter your scale weight.
I had a buddy that did USAs this year as a SHW and he was having the same thing. If he wanted to pull down to as dry as possible, he was around mid to high 240s. Him with a full as a house look was hugely different scale wise.

Peaking someone who is 197 is much easier than peaking someone who is 253. Luckily, Justin knows his shit and I try to give him as much feedback as possible on the fluctuations and the look.

Yup to everything u said. Unfortunately I feel too many people from what I see play the size game now. You will never go wrong being fucking peeled. And I agree about the supers lose way more when pulling h20. I did a National show one time and almost 10 ( if I remember right ) ended up being in heavies bc they sucked down more than they thought would happen. Moral of the story why worry about weight when u can get nasty shredded. From many posts of yours I read your opinion of presentation at the show, is where it needs to be. And you won't go wrong with Justin.

PUSH and PULL knocked out this week.
Havent gotten weaker in any exercise yet, which is exciting. Love that.

Scale has no moved much after a massive flush of weight from the past 10 days. Sitting around 270 and need to get going down again.
I have been on the same plan for 3 weeks now so its time for quite change. Will wait for Justin to chat food with me.
The addition of more test + TREN/MAST also has something to do with it.

Also preparing for this Europe work trip I have. Food is going to be boring and plain for the 14 days im there.
Mostly TEAM SKIP protein blend + Sweet potato powder/Oat starch for carbs. Ill figure out ways to get chicken breast and white rice. But the vast majority of my meals for those 14 days will be liquid. Dont want to throw a hiccup into this diet JUST BECAUSE of work, so im going to get this done and make some progress there.
I'll be in Prague then London.

PUSH and PULL knocked out this week.
Havent gotten weaker in any exercise yet, which is exciting. Love that.

Scale has no moved much after a massive flush of weight from the past 10 days. Sitting around 270 and need to get going down again.
I have been on the same plan for 3 weeks now so its time for quite change. Will wait for Justin to chat food with me.
The addition of more test + TREN/MAST also has something to do with it.

Also preparing for this Europe work trip I have. Food is going to be boring and plain for the 14 days im there.
Mostly TEAM SKIP protein blend + Sweet potato powder/Oat starch for carbs. Ill figure out ways to get chicken breast and white rice. But the vast majority of my meals for those 14 days will be liquid. Dont want to throw a hiccup into this diet JUST BECAUSE of work, so im going to get this done and make some progress there.
I'll be in Prague then London.
Will you be able to train on the trip?

Will you be able to train on the trip?
Yep, honestly not worried about training.
Its more of the nutrition cardio output for now. My cardio is split into twice a day right now and i know my work days are going to be long.
Luckily, i found a 24hr gym in Prague so i might be able to get some mid night lifts in and some crazy cardio times as well.

Only down a pound this week but harder and dryer with the introduction of tren. Forgot how fast this shit comes at ya lol
I basically am hovering right around 268 right now. Look lean, not shredded...but definitely lean lean.

High day and leg day yesterday. Had my free meal and im trying to keep this pretty consistent now the Chinese food kinda threw my body out of wack for awhile.
Super high sodium and it being a bit more greasy kinda messed with me for a few days, water retention and all that. If i keep it to mediterranean food or K BBQ (basically meat and rice) its ON and my body knows what to do. So im kinda gonna stick with those types of meals from now on.

Also getting ready for my trip to Europe. I bought 5lbs of Team Skip blend and 5lbs of Sweet potato/oat starch. Those + almonds will probably fill 3 meals per day while im there. There rest of the time i can bring my food scale and just request chicken breast and white rice. Honestly, this is going to test my discipline (which im kinda ready for)
Quick story — 4 years ago i was about 3-4 weeks out of a show and went on a 3-4 day Bachelor Party. Mistake lol. I ended up crushing food and putting myself back a few weeks. Completely crushed my will and i learned from that to kinda dig deep even when its hard, so this'll be a test for me lol

LEGS
Body Master Leg Ext (heaviest LE ive ever used)
230 x 14
150 x 20

Life Fit Leg Curl
160 x 10
115 x 15

Hack Squat (gettin stronger)
8pps x 11
5ppx 21 (constant tension, never fully locking out)

SL other hack
1pps x 10,10,10

Leg Press (feeder sets of 20)
4,5,6,7 pps x 20

Seated Leg Curl MR
225 6x4

Lots of calves
Lots of glute work

Safe and sound in Europe right now. One hell of a travel day to Toronto then to Frankfurt and then to Prague.
All my meals for 2 days were brought with me. Flew with everything.

Today will be a little bit of a mystery as im about to go train legs and its a high day. Right now I have 5lbs of protein + 5lbs of carb powder.
That can fit for 2-3 meals a day but i need to find some cooked animal protein to have during the day lol I might just explain my situation to the hotel and see what they think. Luckily for work, im put up at a ridiculous expensive nice hotel....ive thought about BUYING chicken breast and just taking it to the restaurant asking them to cook it for me lol

Btw 262 today and im flat as a pancake. NEED to fill up. Carbs for today will be Haribo gummies + jasmine rice. I flew with those COSTCO Biglio jasmine rice cups? I can get my carbs in as long as i finish off all of that. I basically had ANOTHER checked bag that was food + shoe (im a sneakerhead ugh)

This next 2 weeks will be a bitch, but im so deep into this diet it would be completely stupid to lose 2 weeks for this work trip.
This is for a global commercial for a top electronics brand (cough cough, PHONE) Cool Swedish director that ive been working with for the past few weeks.
Should be fun.

Sounds like a pain in the ass but.....that's what it takes to be successful at competition. Thumbs up on the dedication.

How is the eating going? Are you able to find your cooked protein as needed? Fridge in room?

Little update

JUST finshed a good PULL workout at a gym in Prague, its 1035pm here now. ONLY time i can get it in.
Work has been pretty nuts. On set at like 7am and usually wrap at about 8pm. So i try to get all my cardio done PRE-work and then lift after.
Still a bitch as Prague doesnt really have 24hr gyms so i have to hustle around and hunt for places.

Got up this morning at 430 to head to 2 diff gyms that SAID they were 24hrs open....both closed and pitch black when i Ubered there. Ended up going back to the hotel to walk the treadmill for an hour. Had a good PUSH and PULL workout though. Just doing movements im used to....2 working sets then move on.

Eating has been boring, but still on track. Literally only almonds for fats, SKIP blend for protein and the oat/sweet potato powder for carbs.
Found some hard boiled eggs that I just eat the egg whites as well as some white rice but thats about it.
Even had the hotel cook up like 4lbs of chicken breast i purchased at a grocery store, but that ran out quick. And with my work schedule so crazy, i dont have time to go back out to the store...probably wont until saturday maybe. BORING and i get very hungry, but its doable. Problem is that i get pulled into client dinners and i just sit there, chat and drink Coke Zeros hahah BUT....im leannnn right now. 259.2 today which is my lowest so far.

No change in gear, no reallll change in diet (the SKIP blend kinda saps any fat i get from protein sources tho) but my body keeps humming along.
I WILL put some pics up, just been a lazy ass and am only in the hotel for like 4hrs a night. Its kinda weird as my upper body gets leannn fast, legs take another minute. That might be because im doing much more HIIT this time around and therefore my legs might be holding extra water as they recover during the week, but seperation is comnig in nicely. I basically have another week away for work (LONDON from Sunday to Wednesday) so ill talk to Justin and see his plan.

High day and leg day today.
Also, just wrapped all shooting this mornng/last night.

Kinda brutal and I was on set from 4pm - 6am...dead ass tired and hungry lol
We bascally spent 2-3 days catching actors doing the main shit, speaking, all that...in a big built-out stage in Prague. Then last night was all the special effects shit outside. Basically rented out a residential street, put fake snow and a fake moon in the sky. Drones and a 30ft camera zooming all over the place. Got home at 630am and slept till noon, then to the gym to train legs and eat. A bitch to fit all my high day into a smaller time frame though. Gummies, bananas, oats, potatoes, lots of rice, chicken and protein powder. Catch a plane to London tomorrow to live in an edit for 3 days but at least i get to hit some nice gyms. Im gonna be close to Muscle Works in London which is a great one. Excited for that.

Another big drop in weight this week but my steps are way high. Going from like 5k in LA to 16k here is another level. That and my animal fats are way down compared to what they are normally (96/4 ground beef regularly to like protein powder here). Justin told me to throw an extra 200g of carbs onto today to fill out a bit more.

LEGS
Leg Ext
Stack RP

Leg Curl
Stack RP

Machine Leg Press
Stack RP

Hack Squat
6pps x 11
5pps x 15

Leg Press - very short rest periods metabolic work
5ppx x 15, 14, 12, 10