over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

REAL Experience of upping GH from 2-4iu to 8-10 ius a day

plex1500

Verified Customer
Registered
So I have been at this a long time I’m 51.
Currently cruise at about 175 mg per week of test.
250ius HCG 2times per week
GH 3-4ius a day M-F ( GH about 15 years)
1000 mg a day Metformin ER
If I up my GH slowly to @ 8-10 ius a day is it really a big difference?
I do not want to add more steroids.
Would love to maybe get leaner.
Let’s here what you guys have noticed as far as results, sides etc… if you have run higher doses of GH
Thanks.

You’ll get really sleepy!!!!!! I’ve done that several times and I HAVE to take daily naps if I’m at 10iu or higher.

Cage

You’ll get really sleepy!!!!!! I’ve done that several times and I HAVE to take daily naps if I’m at 10iu or higher.

Cage
Higher iu's and I am a zombie. That's really the most stand out thing to me.

I think you will see more fat loss but 4-6 seems pretty good for fatloss.

After Slesh’s post a while back I went from my 2iu prescribed to 10iu purely for two weeks.

Resting heart rate (sleeping) is usually 42-44, it jumped to 54-56 (few nights at 52) immediately.

Blood pressure throughout the day was much higher, negative impact on cardio output, zero joint pain but my fingers swelled up massively.

I will say the fat loss from 2 weeks was substantial though. 13% to 9% with zero dietary changes.

After Slesh’s post a while back I went from my 2iu prescribed to 10iu purely for two weeks.

Resting heart rate (sleeping) is usually 42-44, it jumped to 54-56 (few nights at 52) immediately.

Blood pressure throughout the day was much higher, negative impact on cardio output, zero joint pain but my fingers swelled up massively.

I will say the fat loss from 2 weeks was substantial though. 13% to 9% with zero dietary changes.
You claim you lost 4% just by upping your GH? In 2 weeks? Sure brother.

OT, for me the main difference is I get anxiety. At night I felt like my BP and rhr shot way up even though it was just by a few points. An overall uncomfortable feeling so I decided it wasn't worth it. Only stuck with it for a couple of days so didn't notice anything positive either. Might try it once more by just building really slow. I now went up from 6 straight to 10 which was to big an increase.

OT, for me the main difference is I get anxiety. At night I felt like my BP and rhr shot way up even though it was just by a few points. An overall uncomfortable feeling so I decided it wasn't worth it. Only stuck with it for a couple of days so didn't notice anything positive either. Might try it once more by just building really slow. I now went up from 6 straight to 10 which was to big an increase.
This guy is a cardio monster BTW.

Your skepticism is warranted mate.

Average day has a minimum of 1.5 hours of cardio, not walking on a treadmill or stair stepper cardio but like oh fuck my heart is trying to leave my body cardio. Basal metabolic rate depending on what I am doing is 6,200-7,500 per day.

I work in one of the most well funded human performance labs on the planet. We have a dexa on site.

If you guys are interested I would be down to do a lot with pre, during and post dexa scans along with blood work.

Cage

I just went from 2-3iu to 5-6iu daily and all I want to do is sleep. I'm going to make some adjustments and take mine in the evening instead of the morning to see if that helps.

When I was hooked up with Lei Jin before our busts I was getting kits direct for $27/kit and was running 30iu/ed for a handful of months at a time...If you're not competing I would say it's a waste of money and product. Even 10iu is probably overkill for anyone not on stage.

If you have every other area on point and are adding in Slin, then sure of course, after the initial few weeks of sides (hands, joints, tired, etc), you're going to see positive changes (with 30iu/ed the hands aching/tightening never subsided, it got to the point I couldn't hold the steering wheel and my hands were always pins and needles...The tired feeling never bothered me because I take a couple hour nap in the afternoon anyways so timed out right)...I ended up using GH as my primary fat burner so that I could eat like a slob and as long as I was hitting the weights and drugs the abs stayed visible.

I've always posted stating I am the example of what NOT to do in this game (from GH use to the stupid SHIC cycles lol)...But having run all doses of GH when I was juicing (I'm lucky if I get my TRT shot in every other week now, let alone every week haha), I would say 4iu/ed or 5 days a week is more then enough to see changes (definitely leaning out) as long as your diet and training are on point.

When I was hooked up with Lei Jin before our busts I was getting kits direct for $27/kit and was running 30iu/ed for a handful of months at a time...If you're not competing I would say it's a waste of money and product. Even 10iu is probably overkill for anyone not on stage.

If you have every other area on point and are adding in Slin, then sure of course, after the initial few weeks of sides (hands, joints, tired, etc), you're going to see positive changes (with 30iu/ed the hands aching/tightening never subsided, it got to the point I couldn't hold the steering wheel and my hands were always pins and needles...The tired feeling never bothered me because I take a couple hour nap in the afternoon anyways so timed out right)...I ended up using GH as my primary fat burner so that I could eat like a slob and as long as I was hitting the weights and drugs the abs stayed visible.

I've always posted stating I am the example of what NOT to do in this game (from GH use to the stupid SHIC cycles lol)...But having run all doses of GH when I was juicing (I'm lucky if I get my TRT shot in every other week now, let alone every week haha), I would say 4iu/ed or 5 days a week is more then enough to see changes (definitely leaning out) as long as your diet and training are on point.
I’ve never ran more than a few iu (3-4iu). There has been a recent string of fairly average looking physiques around here bumping the doses way up and I’m unimpressed w the results. Sure, of course it keeps you lean but so does not being lazy w the knife and fork.

For the guys chasing size and have real muscle- dtex as an example, I can see the rationalization of running extreme doses but otherwise I’ve came away from much of this being just fine running 2iu alongside trt.

To each their own.

like a lot have people have mentioned.
At 10iu i can stay lean while eating pretty much whatever i want.

Glad I’m not the only one that thought those SHIC runs were shit and absolute nonsense. Pumping 10g of juice in a week for 4 weeks basically…. It was pure side effects!!!!

Cage

like a lot have people have mentioned.
At 10iu i can stay lean while eating pretty much whatever i want.
It's total bullshit
People How say that so most often when you see them live they look like fat pigs, not bodybuilders

The rule is simple You eat too much you will be fat no matter how much tren and growth hormone you take

It's total bullshit
People How say that so most often when you see them live they look like fat pigs, not bodybuilders

The rule is simple You eat too much you will be fat no matter how much tren and growth hormone you take
I agree.. people act like it's some sort of miracle fat burner.. for most if you have a shitty diet and consume too much food you will look like you have a shitty diet and consume too much food no matter the gh dosage lol

I agree.. people act like it's some sort of miracle fat burner.. for most if you have a shitty diet and consume too much food you will look like you have a shitty diet and consume too much food no matter the gh dosage lol
I agree with you. As soon as I break my diet I start gaining fat and a few pounds of water lol. It's all about discipline.

It's total bullshit

I have to disagree with both...But at the same time I will agree that if you are walking around your guys' size eating like shit, you're going to look more like a powerlifter then an actual bodybuilder regardless of the drug intake.

A smaller framed guy with high metabolism already is going to get much, much more leeway (200-220lbs) than a 280-300lbs super heavy will with how they can manage their diet! At my best I only ever weighed 227lbs (mid-20s) and that was strictly drug induced because as soon as I dropped the doses of everything I drained like a sponge. I've always eaten what I want when on but I also wasn't pumping 5000 calories/day either.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws