over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hair Loss

psychor

Registered
Anyone use Keeps or ROMAN to get Finasteride? Any good recommendations/reviews on a good place to get Finasteride?

I use HIMS or whatever and its fine. I forget how much i paid exactly but it's like $0.60/day for the yearly supply. I bet they're all the same, pretty much

It used to be a minor hassle to have to order it from India and all that but now you can just sign up, send some pictures of your hairline, and some NP licensed in your state will write an Rx and you'll get the meds in a few days.

The only minor complaint is that they send you emails nonstop for their other services .. boner pills, antidepressants, etc

I use HIMS or whatever and its fine. I forget how much i paid exactly but it's like $0.60/day for the yearly supply. I bet they're all the same, pretty much

It used to be a minor hassle to have to order it from India and all that but now you can just sign up, send some pictures of your hairline, and some NP licensed in your state will write an Rx and you'll get the meds in a few days.

The only minor complaint is that they send you emails nonstop for their other services .. boner pills, antidepressants, etc
Thank you for your help Bro!

Hims for me as well….

Cage

let it go..... i knew i would lose hair so it comes down to maximize mucle or worry bout hair.
fuck it man. go for the muclse.

jason statham, the rock, dave bautista, bruce willis... embrace the balness and go for the physique.

let it go..... i knew i would lose hair so it comes down to maximize mucle or worry bout hair.
fuck it man. go for the muclse.
My hair started waving goodbye 25 years before I upped my testosterone 😉, the increased testosterone only accelerated the loss and upped my physique development big time even at 50, a real game changer. (I can only imagine what I would have looked like had I started earlier and dabbled deeper. I fear I would have liked it way much, way too much.)

So, I had an opportunity to slow down the loss, not stop it (impossible) and chose to let it way goodbye. I guess one could say I chose, what little muscle I have, over hair.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear