over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help needed incorporating insulin

I often wonder why I even waste my time with people now a days?

You are still fixated on the 20iu of slin, you have never taken slin right? So why 20iu? Just saying 😌 🤷🏿
It's the new ProM!

Bunch of 200lb guys who look like they crush crossfit wods taking 20iu slin/20iu gh on "spicy trt"

I've just taken the stance of "you do you boo!" - that actually goes for most of the world I interact with nowadays :ROFLMAO:

It's the new ProM!

Bunch of 200lb guys who look like they crush crossfit wods taking 20iu slin/20iu gh on "spicy trt"

I've just taken the stance of "you do you boo!" - that actually goes for most of the world I interact with nowadays :ROFLMAO:
Lmao that’s fair 😂. I definitely don’t compete in bodybuilding, I’m a white collar IT nerd that competes in powerlifting, so I generally have to stay around 100 kilos to stay in my class weight.

Tbh experimenting with hgh and insulin is just for fun - the cash allocated to it is just disposable income that I otherwise would have blown on new tech, toys, or dinners.

I understand that those who compete probably look down on me for that, and I’m totally cool with that. I know I’m not on the level of most guys here. For me, this is a way to extract better gains for my hobby (powerlifting) while staying relatively healthy (not pushing AAS use up to ridiculous amounts).

Just trying to be a better athlete while having fun, and y’all are the best people to learn from :)

I would stick to rapid insulins like humalog or novolog. Especially when just starting out. They are more forgiving in the sense that they don’t last as long as novolin-r.

Lmao that’s fair 😂. I definitely don’t compete in bodybuilding, I’m a white collar IT nerd that competes in powerlifting, so I generally have to stay around 100 kilos to stay in my class weight.

Tbh experimenting with hgh and insulin is just for fun - the cash allocated to it is just disposable income that I otherwise would have blown on new tech, toys, or dinners.

I understand that those who compete probably look down on me for that, and I’m totally cool with that. I know I’m not on the level of most guys here. For me, this is a way to extract better gains for my hobby (powerlifting) while staying relatively healthy (not pushing AAS use up to ridiculous amounts).

Just trying to be a better athlete while having fun, and y’all are the best people to learn from :)
It ain't just you homie it's a whole damn movement on here right now..

Can't tell you how refreshing your non-bitch response is though - we could kick it!

It ain't just you homie it's a whole damn movement on here right now..

Can't tell you how refreshing your non-bitch response is though - we could kick it!
I appreciate that man, and it’s nice that dudes like you are around to keep it real.

Hopefully at the end of this bill cycle I’ll be big enough to not look like a CrossFit bro 😂. 220 lbs looks good on me but throwing on some size around the 240 lb range would be fun. I’ll have to cut quick to keep my wilks score respectable but that part is easy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws