over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best time for GH dose, once per day?

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know this has been debated and you see so many answers and the most common or cliche answer is just get it in you . I saw something somewhat recently from Dave palumbo he said cortisol is highest in the morning and if you take your GH shot in the morning then it'll reduce cortisol. Anyone know if this is true or if there's some studies science behind it?

I've also heard you want to do it around training time it with training so that's the most anabolic phase so you're going to get the most benefits during or after training.

From what I understand it takes three hours to peak or to start peaking .Is this correct?

When you take hgh is the 0.1% of the equation. You're not going to notice a difference in results no matter which time of the day you inject it. Some people experience side effects so that's the reason different people inject at different times of the day.

I’ve always done upon waking and got great results

you guys are crazy with these questions, its not that complicated, you have 3 pulses per day, IN, BETWEEN THOSE PULSES, you can take it right before bed it really wont make a noticeable difference.

you guys are crazy with these questions, its not that complicated, you have 3 pulses per day, IN, BETWEEN THOSE PULSES, you can take it right before bed it really wont make a noticeable difference.
Which three pulses?

Obviously during and after training GH is increased. It's been shown either a hot bath, not too hot don't burn yourself or warm enough, or a hot sauna for 20 minutes GH is increased. Which brings me to my next point a hot bath or sauna also has been shown in studies to decrease cortisol. So that makes me wonder does GH and cortisol have a relationship where if one is high the other is low as Dave Palumbo talked about in my first post. And of course sleep especially REM sleep more GH is released.

Which three pulses?

Obviously during and after training GH is increased. It's been shown either a hot bath, not too hot don't burn yourself or warm enough, or a hot sauna for 20 minutes GH is increased. Which brings me to my next point a hot bath or sauna also has been shown in studies to decrease cortisol. So that makes me wonder does GH and cortisol have a relationship where if one is high the other is low as Dave Palumbo talked about in my first post. And of course sleep especially REM sleep more GH is released.
Well obviously sleep but hot showers and baths are not good in the military especially high speed units we do ice baths and ALWAYS cold showers, to this day I take cold showers and it is amazing what it does for your body. A dry sauna effects the body quite differently than hot water. I’m sure there’s studies proving both but when it’s life or death we took cold showers and I’ve talked to dozens of SEALs and a few team guys and Rangers and they do it too. If you haven’t nutted up to cold showers give it a week. Also BFL, NVA, MMA all ice baths so when it’s life or death or millions or billions of dollars cold water is the go to.

Which three pulses?

you are making references to concepts i have posted about 8+ years ago not sure what you are trying to teach me and dave palumbo doesn't know shit about this specific science compared to dr joseph mercola who 20 years ago did the first studies on heat shock and cold shock proteins which is the science you are attempting to refer to. He detoxed the 9/11 first responders. you are preaching to the choir. and your info is WRONG. HSP increase CORTISOL , use the search feature next time i am trying to be nice but some of your posts as other members have pointed out are ridiculous. stop trying to sound smart when you are here as a newbie asking rudimentary questions left and right. LOL @ you thinking palumbo should be taken as the gospel. he not a fucking doctor or scientist . he talks about regurgitated info and concepts on his podcast at best and looks like a California raisin. not somebody i would look to for longevity concepts. are you even aware what hormone your body produces to increase REM or what REM does? like the other things you have talked about you are a google search away pubmed.gov

These results provide the first evidence that HSPs induce cortisol levels by elevating crh gene expression in the hypothalamus

you are making references to concepts i have posted about 8+ years ago not sure what you are trying to teach me and dave palumbo doesn't know shit about this specific science compared to dr joseph mercola who 20 years ago did the first studies on heat shock and cold shock proteins which is the science you are attempting to refer to. He detoxed the 9/11 first responders. you are preaching to the choir. and your info is WRONG. HSP increase CORTISOL , use the search feature next time i am trying to be nice but some of your posts as other members have pointed out are ridiculous

These results provide the first evidence that HSPs induce cortisol levels by elevating crh gene expression in the hypothalamus
I didn’t have the science just a life of anecdotal shit and you confirmed what I said cold good heat not so much though in prep I do sauna and ice baths but NEVER HOT WATER

I didn’t have the science just a life of anecdotal shit and you confirmed what I said cold good heat not so much though in prep I do sauna and ice baths but NEVER HOT WATER
this wasnt in reference to you OG, i have done sauna and cold bath consistently weekly for the last 14 years, it induces hormesis in various ways

Some like to dose prior to bed. They say it helps them sleep.

Some take it prior to strength training supposedly as a pre workout which I highly doubt it's effectiveness for that.

And I've researched that some like to take it first thing in the morning when glucose levels are low.

Personally I really don't think it matters as long as you are consistent with your dosing regiment.

If dosed right before extremely intense anaerobic interval type exercise it can jack up your endurance a little and make you gas out quicker. In that case during immediately post workout is good. On the other hand when taking the shot before steady state cardio and normal weight training i don't see any training detriment. YMMV.

I split the doses because I get less sides and lethargy. There is some evidence if taken pre work out you burn a little more fat than otherwise on GH. But the bigger point is get it in you and be consistent.

Well obviously sleep but hot showers and baths are not good in the military especially high speed units we do ice baths and ALWAYS cold showers, to this day I take cold showers and it is amazing what it does for your body. A dry sauna effects the body quite differently than hot water. I’m sure there’s studies proving both but when it’s life or death we took cold showers and I’ve talked to dozens of SEALs and a few team guys and Rangers and they do it too. If you haven’t nutted up to cold showers give it a week. Also BFL, NVA, MMA all ice baths so when it’s life or death or millions or billions of dollars cold water is the go to.
I take a cold shower every day. It raises dopamine 2.5 xs above baseline. Just for reference sex raises dopamine 1.5 xs, cocaine, which I tried twenty years ago and haven't since raises dopamine about two times,I don't know the doses they used in the dopamine studies so obviously it's dose dependant.

Many people use ephedrine and dmaa at certain times during the year I'm sure they do. Yes I'm aware. After the first minute or two it can become enjoyable. Dopamine spike lasts for four hours after this before going to baseline. Don't stack too many dopamine boosting things or studies show if goes sky high or goes below baseline and causes dopamine issues.

I was specifically mentioning hot sauna or bath for twenty minutes has been shown to raise GH quite significantly.

Would it make sense to take it about 2 hours before steady state cardio to increase lipolysis and not lose insulin sensitivity?
I think I remember reading that max blood values occur after 2 hours?

I believe it doesn't matter. Although I have read that when dosing pre bed it may affect the fasted BG so if you're one of those people it might be wise to change injection moment. I always take it upon waking, with my T4 and carnitine and then do 15 minutes of fasted cardio.

Ugh former SF here but to this day I hate cold showers. Still take them but still do not enjoy them haha.

I always take my full dose 5iu first thing in the morning before training….I’ve split it up before but I never noticed any difference so I just take it all first thing in the morning.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws