over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why am I so weak no matter what?

You'd be close to 10 sets to failure each training session. I'm the beginner though. Fuck me. Find me anyone with any experience as a coach that is going to recommend that?

Failure and strength are two very tricky things. Failure has to be implemented very carefully when you are trying to get strong. Again, look at any powerlifting routine, failure is carefully programmed in.

I'll wait for that picture too.
just stop.
When I did Phil Hernons 3 way there was about 9 failure sets a day and 6 days per week.
This is far less volume than JP has people do on a ppl.
This is about the same but less fatigue than the dc 3 way
It’s low volume per bodypart.

Yes and also because of information that you post.
Gotta love a vague criticism of character. I'll wait for you to make sense .

That's what an expert looks like huh? Shit let me post a pic of myself after I train back today with blood all in my muscles. I don't do that because it's not bodybuilding. I stand with no pump, no favorable lighting, nada. Just as I will be judged.

You look good! I hope I can look as good one day. Shiet, I can only imagine what some supps in me will do.

I dont want to hear the genetics arguement in a year 🙂

just stop.
When I did Phil Hernons 3 way there was about 9 failure sets a day and 6 days per week.
This is far less volume than JP has people do on a ppl.
This is about the same but less fatigue than the dc 3 way
It’s low volume per bodypart.
Breh. You picked one of the most abstract individuals in approach as an example. Phil had an approach built around failure and his diet was abstract as well. I respect it.

I still don't like all that failure for someone who is specifically concerned about strength.

Guarentee I'd get him stronger compared to your 10 sets of failure approach.

We can disagree. That's how this works.

Breh. You picked one of the most abstract individuals in approach as an example. Phil had an approach built around failure and his diet was abstract as well. I respect it.

I still don't like all that failure for someone who is specifically concerned about strength.

Guarentee I'd get him stronger compared to your 10 sets of failure approach.

We can disagree. That's how this works.
What you like and what works are apparently different
Just realized there’s an ignore button

Gotta love a vague criticism of character. I'll wait for you to make sense .

That's what an expert looks like huh? Shit let me post a pic of myself after I train back today with blood all in my muscles. I don't do that because it's not bodybuilding. I stand with no pump, no favorable lighting, nada. Just as I will be judged.

You look good! I hope I can look as good one day. Shiet, I can only imagine what some supps in me will do.

I dont want to hear the genetics arguement in a year 🙂
Why not just stfu and come back in a year and then spam your opinion?

Right now you have a beginner’s physique and can’t seem to actually stick to a routine based off your training log?

What in the world happened to actually having to look like you lift before running your mouth on ProM?!?

I though to picture was of the OP!
I was thinking damn, your doing just fine.

Why not just stfu and come back in a year and then spam your opinion?

Right now you have a beginner’s physique and can’t seem to actually stick to a routine based off your training log?

What in the world happened to actually having to look like you lift before running your mouth on ProM?!?
No. I've been bodybuilding on and off and personal trainer for a decade. I have plenty of knowledge (don't equate this as me thinking I'm an expert.) How tf does me coming back at my best physique suddenly validate my knowledge?

Why does this make you so mad?? I'm not hoping on a cycle and taking veiny post workout pics so I can be be respected by a m'fer that has to make their username a display of one of their few accomplishments?

I am doing what most of yall are scared to. Posting at my most vulnerable without a single drug in me. Most won't even post physique pics and they are pumped to the gills.

You have a critique of my opinion? Or you want to keep up your catty bullshit?

No. I've been bodybuilding on and off and personal trainer for a decade. I have plenty of knowledge (don't equate this as me thinking I'm an expert.) How tf does me coming back at my best physique suddenly validate my knowledge?

Why does this make you so mad?? I'm not hoping on a cycle and taking veiny post workout pics so I can be be respected by a m'fer that has to make their username a display of one of their few accomplishments?

I am doing what most of yall are scared to. Posting at my most vulnerable without a single drug in me. Most won't even post physique pics and they are pumped to the gills.

You have a critique of my opinion? Or you want to keep up your catty bullshit?
My critique is of you continually posting your opinion when you literally have NOTHING *ZERO* to back it up. Zero physique at all even back when you were consistent.

I’m definitely not mad, I just find it amazing (in a bad way) what this board has come to compared to where it was a decade plus ago when I started reading here. That’s not a critique of the owner or the mods btw, probably more a critique of the current state of fitness.

I don’t need to post my pics off drugs because it’s ProM and being off gear has nothing to do with being a professional lmao. Regardless, I still looked better than you as a 20 y o natural lol. I would honestly be embarrassed to post my picture anywhere, much less a steroid board, if I looked like you. A little bit more awareness of how garbage you look would probably do you a lot of good.

My critique is of you continually posting your opinion when you literally have NOTHING *ZERO* to back it up. Zero physique at all even back when you were consistent.

I’m definitely not mad, I just find it amazing (in a bad way) what this board has come to compared to where it was a decade plus ago when I started reading here. That’s not a critique of the owner or the mods btw, probably more a critique of the current state of fitness.

I don’t need to post my pics off drugs because it’s ProM and being off gear has nothing to do with being a professional lmao. Regardless, I still looked better than you as a 20 y o natural lol. I would honestly be embarrassed to post my picture anywhere, much less a steroid board, if I looked like you. A little bit more awareness of how garbage you look would probably do you a lot of good.

Joke complete joke. This forum is fine. But let's not act like there has ever been some crem de la crem of physiques on here. 99% of the board are guys who hopped on gear as a teen and are now using grams of gear. A few respectable guys built bases and then got on. Don't speak of this place in some imaginary glory days.

Do what you please with your body. This thread is about training!

I love your example too! I am not embarrased to share my physique. At all. This is where I am now. Not on drugs, not my one pic where I am days removed from the stage. Who are you to speak when your only pic is your avi at probably your best.

I don't have to prove a thing to you. It's why I have a progress log. You will be able to see what I can do with myself in time. As for your hypothetical scenario of looking better than me, cool, we'll never know.

What happened champ? Since you would've looked better as a 20 yo natural, and have been on gear. Where's that pro card champ!! Prove yourself since that's the basis.

Nobody asked you to post pics natty.

You and most don't even post pics juiced to the gills, that's my point!

When they do, they have 10 excuses before the pic hits your eyes

There are individuals, not many though, for whom strength training (done right) does little to nothing. They're called outliers in statistics. I've known a few throughout the years, always trained very hard, ate the right foods and enough of them, even tried adding AAS and due to the AAS they might have grown a bit and gotten stronger somewhat but nothing worth speaking of...

These individuals DO exist. Believe it or not it doesn't matter to me :)

I'm not saying you're one of them since I don't know you but you could very well be an "outlier".

I didn't read all the replies but saw you do 16-32 sets per part and then saw your routine. Where did you get the idea to do this amount of volume, reddit? No way your doing 32 sets with intensity and your probably not recovering.

You would be the perfect person to switch to DC training and focus on intensity and dial your volume wayy wayy back.

Yes, I log my sets. I do a top set/back off approach for my first couple lifts (compound movements), then go into more volume based for accessory lifts.
and using your setup, you NEVER make progress??

that is what you are teling us. You log your stuff, and every week the reps and weight stay the same?

Joke complete joke. This forum is fine. But let's not act like there has ever been some crem de la crem of physiques on here. 99% of the board are guys who hopped on gear as a teen and are now using grams of gear. A few respectable guys built bases and then got on. Don't speak of this place in some imaginary glory days.

Do what you please with your body. This thread is about training!

I love your example too! I am not embarrased to share my physique. At all. This is where I am now. Not on drugs, not my one pic where I am days removed from the stage. Who are you to speak when your only pic is your avi at probably your best.

I don't have to prove a thing to you. It's why I have a progress log. You will be able to see what I can do with myself in time. As for your hypothetical scenario of looking better than me, cool, we'll never know.

What happened champ? Since you would've looked better as a 20 yo natural, and have been on gear. Where's that pro card champ!! Prove yourself since that's the basis.

Lol I’ve posted plenty of pics on here and none of them were my most impressive pics actually. I’ve also posted transformation pics that actually show progress and that I walk the walk. And there’s plenty of guys on this board who know who I am and can vouch for whether or not I look the part of a bodybuilder. I have zero need to continue to prove myself by posting pics.

We’ll see about the pro card after December this year.

You, on the other hand, have a lot to prove. Especially after taking a look at your training log 😂🤦🏽‍♂️

OP, post your pics, a couple of training vids and who your coach is and your problems can be solved very quickly.

For strength training it is better to train in the lower rep range. Looks like you are mostly 15-20 reps.

Have you tried something like 5 reps and 5 sets instead?
This 👆

You should definitely get stronger doing 5x5, 4x6 and even 3x8 sets.

Always remember the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Lol I’ve posted plenty of pics on here and none of them were my most impressive pics actually. I’ve also posted transformation pics that actually show progress and that I walk the walk. And there’s plenty of guys on this board who know who I am and can vouch for whether or not I look the part of a bodybuilder. I have zero need to continue to prove myself by posting pics.

We’ll see about the pro card after December this year.

You, on the other hand, have a lot to prove. Especially after taking a look at your training log 😂🤦🏽‍♂️
bro, don't waste your time and nerves

bro, don't waste your time and nerves
Just not worth the effort to even talk to him. If Iooked below par and other guys were looking good, I shut my mouth and learn.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws