over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13g gear week 56iu gh day

lol people .... he put it as a curiosity, I'm not saying that I'm going to take so many, and here some people are trying to moralize me😆

second thing - I suspect that neither of you are alive and living off of bodybuilding and your image, and I am - for me, appearance = money, so we will always look at it in a different way

I just put it in as a curiosity
not sure what you mean by that.
I am german and usually watch heikos video because they are entertaining. But i wouldnt say everything he did and believes is correct.

Can't say I am surprised.

I have personally seen a friend die from what I would call steroid suicide.
He was a bad MUtha Fer all the way up to 31 yrs old. Make that 30 yrs old. The last year was rough on him and we didn’t see him much.

I use to envy and want to be like him.
Now I want to see my grandson grow up.

Just take care Luki. Priorities change and your way of thinking as you get older.
Muscles are cool but should t be a person entire life.
Great post. Priorities do change.

lol people .... he put it as a curiosity, I'm not saying that I'm going to take so many, and here some people are trying to moralize me😆

second thing - I suspect that neither of you are alive and living off of bodybuilding and your image, and I am - for me, appearance = money, so we will always look at it in a different way

I guess that is meant for me?
Correct. I have always made a living by waking up and going to work. Bodybuilding is a hobby. How old are you Luki?
What age did you start making a living from being so huge? And how long do you suspect that will continue? Besides this forum, I have never heard of you before.

I’ve known(female) strippers that did great In there prime. I would have a back up plan for later in life.

Damn, did he say how long he was on that much and how he worked up to it? 56 iu is such a strange number for GH (since 1 mg = 3 iu).

What he actually said is 56 iu of Gh was the most he ever tried. It was non synthetic GH from Russia and he didn`t like it. This was also when he was still an Amateur. Later as a pro he used pharm grade synthetic Gh only 2 iu in offseason and 8-10 iu in contest prep.
The 13 g total gear was also just the most he ever tried. He said it was a short experiment and it was to much.

I guess that is meant for me?
Correct. I have always made a living by waking up and going to work. Bodybuilding is a hobby. How old are you Luki?
What age did you start making a living from being so huge? And how long do you suspect that will continue? Besides this forum, I have never heard of you before.

I’ve known(female) strippers that did great In there prime. I would have a back up plan for later in life.
How do you know that I don't have a back-up plan ...? how shallow it is - judging a man without even knowing him ...

everything I have earned from bodybuilding (coaching, sponsors and other related activities) I invest the money in real estate to get a living when I am old, I know that I still have 6-8 years of being big so I have to use it to earn more

anyway, why am I explaining it - it was supposed to be a nice topic, it came out like a normal shit

No don’t go backward or twist it calling me shallow. You do not know me as well.
I don’t know you , correct besides some posts here. I never said you do not have a back up plan. I’m simply advising as an old man looking back to keep it in mind. Your posts have always read you live or die with steroids- muscles being the number one priority in your life.

Sometimes words are taken wrong.
No disrespect meant. Good luck to you.

What he actually said is 56 iu of Gh was the most he ever tried. It was non synthetic GH from Russia and he didn`t like it. This was also when he was still an Amateur. Later as a pro he used pharm grade synthetic Gh only 2 iu in offseason and 8-10 iu in contest prep.
The 13 g total gear was also just the most he ever tried. He said it was a short experiment and it was to much.
Yes.. if 13 grams was a experiment you know that he was still regularly using at least 7 grams or so.. still a big number..

I can’t understand why people have a problem with a FREE man making his own choices and living with the consequences.
Luki your right….. Freemen live their lives on their own terms.

By the way, if your looking for a coach, consider hiring Luki. My experience with him was absolutely amazing!

I'm with you 100%. I tend to be a pretty hard libertarian lean so maybe that's why but I say do what you want with the short time we have on earth.

That said, I also like the banter and discussion with the caveat everyone should freely and fully be able to do what they want with their body. It is an interesting topic though. I mean at some point it goes from a necessary evil of extreme drug abuse to active suicide. That's totally cool with me but I also think we call a spade a spade.

I like the very blunt and direct discussion without it being about controlling others. It's pure silliness to think many people aren't dying directly from the use of steroids. I have what I'd call 6 close friends in the "hardcore" bodybuilding community...5 are 6 feet under and they were all clearly and directly related to steroid use. All were under 50. There are regional guys in their 40's and 50's dropping like flies because of ped abuse for many years.

I find the topic fascinating but also with you 100% on the do as you wish with your body sentiments.

Damn that’s a hell of a lot of juice.
I wouldn’t even know how I would pin it all.

Yes.. if 13 grams was a experiment you know that he was still regularly using at least 7 grams or so.. still a big number..
Yes probably something like that. In another Interview he mentioned that he barely used Orals exept for Halo the last few weeks before contest beause his stomach didn`t like Orals. What suprised me is that he said he only tried insulin 2 times and didn`t like it

We have to remember that this game ( in terms of drug tolerance) is not for everyone.. its a select few.. guys driving their hdl to 0 for years on end .. taking stimulants everyday.. having non treated high blood press then training heavy every day all adds up to the ticker having issues.. now surprisingly many will get a " pass" and somehow be just fine.. dexter Jackson is a prime example of a guy in contest prep and still having hdl in the 40s.. etc.. but many are not that lucky.. but trust me most are not taking any precautions in terms of bp control and health supplements.. I see it every day.. thats on them..
but this is professional muscle.. we want the truth.. doesn't mean we condone it. But if we continue to berate people who post the truth.. no matter how much we may disagree with it.. the truth will be non existent.. who wants to take a beating after they post reality? So as much as I don't like high dosage use its the reality of bodybuilding.. thats why I don't step on stage anymore.. I have enough issues.. I just want to be the biggest guy at my local grocery store.. pretty simple..
but I love bodybuilding.. and this is what bodybuilding is. . If it wasn't for guys pushing the boundaries we wouldn't even have this board.. I love to watch nascar.Nascar.. I don't wanna go 200mile an hour.. but I'm if I'm honest I'm glad to see some willing to take that chance. I'll always promote safe use and lower dosages.. but its not the reality of professional or top level amatuer bodybuilding.. im.just happy that more and more competitors are taking the health aspect more serious..

That's a large amount but the real question is..........
Is O'Hearn really natural????
Hahahaha

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member