YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bigger the testosterone dose the bigger you get?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Ok ,I hear that every steroid has a point where it stops working regardless of how high the dose is , however ,I hear with testosterone it keeps working better the more you take , now is that true ? I mean you hear guys running 4 grams of test a week, but you don’t hear that with other steroids , so is testosterone the magic steroid that works better with higher doses? now I’m sure the sides are worse obviously the higher the dose , but the results are better the higher you go ,what do you guys think ? Is that true in your opinion?

Do other steroids just stop working?
I can take 10g of test or other gear but i can’t eat enough to utilize that amount of drugs.

If I take say 4g of testosterone and I get lethargic and can’t train properly because im too tired then is it magic?

It’s so individual.

Train and eat progressive and consistently and take your drugs.

What if I can handle 4g of primo but only 1 g of test? Is then primo the magic steroid?

What if I said there’s no magic steroid or stack….

What if I said if everything is up to snuff the more you take the more you grow regardless of some specific magical compound

When I was in my early-mid 20's I used to take WAY too much. Up to 1g of test weekly along with dbol (pink thais), EQ, and tren. It was overkill and I really had no clue what I was doing. But I did get very strong and thought i was getting bigger. Which to a degree, i was. But I actually grew much much bigger when I dropped to 200-400mg test weekly with either deca, eq, or Mast at the same level 200-400. I had a major growth spurt 2 yrs ago (at 45!) where I jumped to 283.5lbs when I added in 25mg anadrol daily with 30mg dbol daily.
But I felt really uncomfortable. It felt too much. So I dropped all orals and extras and now hold 260, although a bit chubbier than I would like, with 400test and 200/250mast weekly.
I think the dosage is really up to your workload, rest time, and proper eating. You do not need high doses or tons of gear if you are doing the other 3 parts the right way.
That's just my own opinion based on my own body though. Take it for what its worth.
And I am an old head, some basic test and mast or deca are favorites. The orals are hard on my body so I cant do that anymore. But they are solid.

I can take 10g of test or other gear but i can’t eat enough to utilize that amount of drugs.

If I take say 4g of testosterone and I get lethargic and can’t train properly because im too tired then is it magic?

It’s so individual.

What if I can handle 4g of primo but only 1 g of test? Is then primo the magic steroid?

What if I said if everything is up to snuff the more you take the more you grow regardless of some specific magical compound
Yes I see what your saying ,but what I mean is 4 grams of primo would do nothing that say 1 gram of primo can do , however let’s say all things considered, 4 grams of testosterone would yield better results than 1 gram of testosterone, that’s what I mean when I say magic , test doesn’t stop working with higher doses so I hear vs other steroids that don’t yield better results the more you take just more sides , has that been others experience or is that not true ?

Generally speaking when cycling AS you want to use as little as possible for the desired effects.

The less used the less stress on your body, less side effects, you will be able to retain more of your gains, the less money you spend ..... just to name a few reasons.

More gear equals more muscles. It sounds simple but its pretty easy to fuck up IMO.

Previously I jumped to doses like 1250 or 1500 out of the blue. Could not handle the side effects like headaches etc brought on by increased BP and who knows what else. Last year I got up to 1750 I believe but did not have any of these issues because I tapered up and only increased the dose when progress stalled. If you had asked me 3-4 years ago what I thought about 1500mg test, I would say its a waste because the sides over ride the results.

Yes I see what your saying ,but what I mean is 4 grams of primo would do nothing that say 1 gram of primo can do , however let’s say all things considered, 4 grams of testosterone would yield better results than 1 gram of testosterone, that’s what I mean when I say magic , test doesn’t stop working with higher doses so I hear vs other steroids that don’t yield better results the more you take just more sides , has that been others experience or is that not true ?
Hear from who? Who is saying this?
It could be true for that or those individuals.
Other steroids don’t yield more results just more sides? That’s utterly ridiculous.
So test doesn’t produce more sides either?
Every steroid produces more sides the more you take.
I’d say primo, dhb, deca, tren, the list goes on yield more results the more you take up to an individual point. Key words “individual point.”

Also you completely missed my whole point.

The only way to know if it applies to you is to try it.

Why do you think most guys aren’t just taking only a bunch of testosterone?
It’s cheap as fuck.

You don’t think 4g of primo would do nothing 1g can’t?

It’s so individual.

excellent summary I agree here. usually, less is more. diet and exercise are the ultimate arbiters of gear efficiency past a certain mg point

for maximum protein synthesis to actually occurr not just facilitate , max levels of protein intake are required for this "magic to happen" regardless of the steroids anabolic and hypertrophic mechanism. its like building a house, you can have a bunch of workers but if you have no supplies ( food + training stimuli ) how will this house be built? the workers in theory would stand idle past a certain point. it may make the protein you are already consuming more efficient, but that is one of the building blocks required. I used to do hardly any carbs and eat 1.5g kcal per day and take grams of compounds in my 20s. Now I eat 2.5k calories and take a fraction of that and grow way more efficiently and quicker, safer , permitting they are clean calories and bloodwork/cardio is adequate

I have taken 2-3gs at a time of total compounds and had less results then in my 20s , then i do now with hrt dose test, some orals, insane workouts, and force feeding clean food, just my 2 cents, your body needs stimuli to respond to, not just AAS brother, its like doing a ton of coke in 1 night, after a certain point you dont even really get high anymore, just experience the nasty sides.

Had a friend who worked up to 2 grams a week and it was good gear and he didn't grow much. I personally think it was his genetics and secondly he was always doing 2-3 shows a year and probably it was the biggest culprit! Now that he's turning 46, he's come to realize the constant dieting probably hurt his gains more than anything else. But he also has a problem drinking alcohol when not prepping for a show!

for maximum protein synthesis to actually occurr not just facilitate , max levels of protein intake are required for this "magic to happen" regardless of the steroids anabolic and hypertrophic mechanism. its like building a house, you can have a bunch of workers but if you have no supplies ( food + training stimuli ) how will this house be built? the workers in theory would stand idle past a certain point. it may make the protein you are already consuming more efficient, but that is one of the building blocks required. I used to do hardly any carbs and eat 1.5g kcal per day and take grams of compounds in my 20s. Now I eat 2.5k calories and take a fraction of that and grow way more efficiently and quicker, safer , permitting they are clean calories and bloodwork/cardio is adequate

I have taken 2-3gs at a time of total compounds and had less results then in my 20s , then i do now with hrt dose test, some orals, insane workouts, and force feeding clean food, just my 2 cents, your body needs stimuli to respond to, not just AAS brother, its like doing a ton of coke in 1 night, after a certain point you dont even really get high anymore, just experience the nasty sides.
I can see that most do not fully understand what the author of the post meant - I think he asked if a larger dose would do more if all other aspects such as training, diet, regeneration, supplementation are maxed out - the answer is one - yes, it will give more in such a situation

Not everyone can tolerate high doses. For some, their body systems cannot tolerate and they become sick, stressed, can't eat, headachy, tired and affects their workout. These people will not gain by adding more. They will only gain by cutting back, so they can get their entire body system in check again.

But for those who can tolerate high doses, and eat high quantity, and sleep well, and have their training dialed in, as Luki says, more is better. Up to the point where it no longer is, lol.

Not everyone can tolerate high doses. For some, their body systems cannot tolerate and they become sick, stressed, can't eat, headachy, tired and affects their workout. These people will not gain by adding more. They will only gain by cutting back, so they can get their entire body system in check again.

But for those who can tolerate high doses, and eat high quantity, and sleep well, and have their training dialed in, as Luki says, more is better. Up to the point where it no longer is, lol.
tolerance to side effects is also something that develops over time

id rather use a lower sustainable dose long term than a high dose short term but everyone is different

I think what the author of the post is asking is that all things being equal.. food is on target.. training is great.. recuperation is good.. all these variables in place then adding more gear to the variable will it make him bigger?? In most cases yes. No brainer.. with more gear he will have to add more food etc. But the question was not side effects etc. Just if adding more gear will result in more gains.. yes...

So the real question is, "How many grams a week do I have to take to look like Big Ramy by next spring?" lol.

I'm only kidding. But we have all run into impressionable people who will interpret it this way, although I do not think that is what anyone is intending.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws