over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to dose sust with this stack?

shaneNJ

Registered
Newbies
Been using gear 30 years and about to start a new stack. Trying to put a bit more size in without bloat. 51 years old 5ft11 and 220 with maybe 12%bf. Maybe gain 5 lbs is the goal. I’ve done that on cycles and look like I’ve gained 15 cause of body transformation. Was thinking of this

100mg npp eod
150mg primo e eod
500mg sust/week - 1 amp on Mon/fri

I prefer Test E. for long acting and Test P. for short acting, have not used sust. in many years. If I were you, I would do half eod with rest of compounds.

Been using gear 30 years and about to start a new stack. Trying to put a bit more size in without bloat. 51 years old 5ft11 and 220 with maybe 12%bf. Maybe gain 5 lbs is the goal. I’ve done that on cycles and look like I’ve gained 15 cause of body transformation. Was thinking of this

100mg npp eod
150mg primo e eod
500mg sust/week - 1 amp on Mon/fri
Looks good to me.

Agree that you might as well do the sust eod as well. It has short esters in there and will help balance things. I always liked using sustanon and felt good but been straight test e or c for over a decade now (I'm on hrt so I'm just raising and returning it to baseline).

As far as doses it looks fine. Test, deca primo should be a nice aesthetic cycle for quality gains if you run your diet right. Fine as is, some using the same deca/primo doses might opt for 750 sustanon if they were to raise or change anything but popular and fine as is. You know yourself best.

Sust definitely EOD. Sust dosed 1-2 a week looks good on paper, but the mix just doesn’t behave like I think they intended.

An old sponsor used to have fast sust….it was test ace/test prop/test PP 200mg/ml….I fucking loved that shit EOD.

Sust definitely EOD. Sust dosed 1-2 a week looks good on paper, but the mix just doesn’t behave like I think they intended.

An old sponsor used to have fast sust….it was test ace/test prop/test PP 200mg/ml….I fucking loved that shit EOD.

Been a really long time but I recall reading the original design goals. Sust mix was optimized as a single 1ml injection where they used gradually lengthening esters to try to keep bloods stable for 3 weeks (was 3 or 4 or some number of days in there). Whether it's optimal for that purpose is up for debate but injecting like a bber or more frequently is not at all part of the original design intent. Those short esters hitting more frequently are why people feel better with injections 3x per week or even more. Not required per se but more optimal and as you note, people can absolutely feel it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131