over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13g gear week 56iu gh day

Some crazy bodybuilder once said, “As soon as you find out what the whole thing is about, then it’s just another thing… It’s not any stranger as going into a car and trying to go in a quarter mile five seconds…. I mean, that’s for me strange.”

if you dont think Dallas MCCarver died from PED abuse i got ocean front property in Arizona for sale
I didn’t know Dallas. You did? Sorry for your loss
I never made the claim peds are harmless.
Go back and reread what I wrote.

We can't really post about such things but I will say steroids and rec drugs pretty much come hand in hand. Many will disagree with that and sure loads of people just use aas and nothing else but most people who inject gear also use (or have used) rec drugs, sleeping meds, pain meds and/or strong stimulants.
I can say emphatically that is the case in a high percentage of cases.. rec drugs are not new to bodybuilding.. even in the 70s various stimulants and rec compounds were used.. coke as a fat burner or pre workout was not that unheard of..

I've posted about this numerous times but I feel many of these issues we are seeing are from guys and girls wanting to be INSTAGRAM READY.. they want to be lean and grainy all year round now.. do you ever see guys " out of shape" anymore ??

so how do they achieve that ? By taking clen.. t3.. various fat burners.. staying on anavar.. winstrol.. tren .. hdl now In single digits all year round.. now top all these issues off with pre workout powder mania.. unchecked bp.. and stressful training and you have a Recipe for disaster.. now add in the fact that there are those who also take rec drugs along with that combination and BAM..

Now in the 80s.. and even early 90s .. once the show season was over you'd see the baggy sweatshirts and t shirts come out and they would go into " off season mode".. gain a little fat.. training 4 days a week.. eating more normal and using your basic compounds.. test.. deca.. eq.. some dbol etc.. but many times just test.. no t3.. clen.. no fat burners.. they at least gave the body a break from harsh compounds and pre contest chemicals.. hell the magazines would post off season workout coverage with the big names and they all were heavily covered up.. they weren't grainy etc.. and no one expected it..

Again this need for being shredded year round for " likes" is what's dropping many of these guys and gals.. and they are using what ever means necessary to stay relevant.. sadly..

I agree.

Again this need for being shredded year round for " likes" is what's dropping many of these guys and gals.. and they are using what ever means necessary to stay relevant.. sadly..
I think you have a valid point, but what if it's just what they love. If the likes of thousands or millions of random people make them feel good? If even though they know it might shorten their lifespan, they just want to look great on social media. Then who are we to judge or criticize? I understand that for many people social media seems empty or whatever. But what if to those guys it's not? I'm not specifically talking to you even though I quote you as I believe you talk in a respectful way, but why would anyone yell "you're stupid for taking high dose of AAS just to look good on Insta and die at 40 lala" if the guy does what he loves.

I think you have a valid point, but what if it's just what they love. If the likes of thousands or millions of random people make them feel good? If even though they know it might shorten their lifespan, they just want to look great on social media. Then who are we to judge or criticize? I understand that for many people social media seems empty or whatever. But what if to those guys it's not? I'm not specifically talking to you even though I quote you as I believe you talk in a respectful way, but why would anyone yell "you're stupid for taking high dose of AAS just to look good on Insta and die at 40 lala" if the guy does what he loves.
I'm not denouncing it although I think it's the wrong way of going about it.. to each their own.. my stance is only directed to the recent health issues and the difference in approach over the decades.. my other concern is every one of these issues draws negative attention to the game.. so in that respect I have a issue..

I didn’t know Dallas. You did? Sorry for your loss
I never made the claim peds are harmless.
Go back and reread what I wrote.
i watched doctor review his auctopsy.... u every organ 4-5x larger than should be. prob not a family history for growing organs....... self afflicted.

Search: keyword "drink" by member "Fit2Serve"

Slightly hypocritical, no?
hypocrtical about what lol? this thread isnt about me. plenty members here who struggle w alcohol and worse things. but thats not what this thread is about.... if u wanna start one about drugs and alcohol go for it. i dont think Big A likes that tho... but this is about reactions to ungodly amount of peds.

i watched doctor review his auctopsy.... u every organ 4-5x larger than should be. prob not a family history for growing organs....... self afflicted.
Okay. Just like dying on the road after wrecking on a bike is self inflicted or getting Parkinson’s from brain damage from boxing is self inflicted.
I never made the claim the drug abuse was healthy or safe.
I simply said it’s less dangerous or no more dangerous than many other things people do in where they aren’t judged as harshly or looked down upon.
My argument is the main difference is stigma.
The big difference in this community vs extreme sports or combat sports or any high risk hobby is self righteousness
Also I said people I know.
Which again was my point about but knowing Dallas. I’ve read his autopsy report.

Some crazy bodybuilder once said, “As soon as you find out what the whole thing is about, then it’s just another thing… It’s not any stranger as going into a car and trying to go in a quarter mile five seconds…. I mean, that’s for me strange.”
Arnold... Pumping Iron right?

I was 237Lbs. I’m 197Lbs now. I had to down size due to bp issues. In those days my bp was at times 225/125. My good friend recently died from similar bp numbers. We both had super high bp for a decade. I decided to down size a year ago. My bp is normal now.
I look much better then? I don’t agree. I’m much more detailed now.
I always like reading your posts. You have an amazing physique. I’m not trying to preach. I was the original high dose guy. But I want people to know it’s not necessary unless this is your profession. People should do whatever they want with their body though. There is no one way to achieve a good look. But to be a successful professional in bodybuilding it does take a lot of gear and incredible genetics. I used to have a protocol by Milos for one of his pro clients. It was very cool. Lots of AAS, tons of HGH, insulin only around the workouts, and lots of ancillaries to counteract potential side effects. Unfortunately, I deleted it. I do remember AAS doses were around 3.5 to 4 grams. HGH was 4ius in between every meal so 24ius a day. I can’t recall the humalog doses.
Oh, also, in my 2011 picture I was site injecting my biceps, triceps, and delts EOD. In the current picture I haven’t done any site injections in 6 years. If I wanted to I could put test prop and MCT oil in my upper body muscles daily and the look would be ridiculous in one month. I have so much scar tissue now that it would be foolish since I no longer plan to compete.
Out of interest have you had your heart or kidneys looked at to see if any damage was done during that high BP period?

... but this is about reactions to ungodly amount of peds.
So who made you judge of “godly amounts” vs “ungodly amounts?”

Everyone can agree that 13 grams a week is a lot compared to 5 grams. But why throw in the moral judgments? The moral judgments are what people like me object to. It’s quite obvious that 13 grams a week is a lot. But what gives you the right to say 5 grams is godly, and 13 is not?

Or is one gram a week godly vs 2 being ungodly. I’m always a bit confused by these judgment calls.

Maybe judge isn't the place to be, more like discriminate: to recognize a distinction; differentiate. Heiko is a very unique individual. Few people can use 13g gear a week and 56iu gh a day and have it work like it did for him. He was on a journey, an odyssey, that apparently his genetic gifts, focus, drive and goals drove his decisions to go to that place. That made him rare and distinct, pulling him away from 99.999% of humanity.

I'm almost 48, so almost 4 decades of AAS. The dosage of what is considered safe and what is considered reckless has changed a lot in this time. I've also done my fair share of rec drugs and am lucky to be healthy. There's a lot of guys here that caution because they've been there. Which is great. But dont compair it to driving fast and other BS. We can look like a bunch of heroin users saying I only snort mine and don't main line it so I'm healthy and safe.

I'm almost 48, so almost 4 decades of AAS. The dosage of what is considered safe and what is considered reckless has changed a lot in this time. I've also done my fair share of rec drugs and am lucky to be healthy. There's a lot of guys here that caution because they've been there. Which is great. But dont compair it to driving fast and other BS. We can look like a bunch of heroin users saying I only snort mine and don't main line it so I'm healthy and safe.
Who’s making the claim that it’s healthy or safe? Don’t compare taking risks?

You think if you fall off your bike you just automatically die? Think about this for a minute.

Can't just be left handicapped or brain injury etc? No... gotta automatically be dead. Lol.
He didn't say fall of a bike, he was giving an extreme example of riding at 300kmph
Yes 1000% dead at 300kmph (190mph)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity