over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13g gear week 56iu gh day

I can’t understand why people have a problem with a FREE man making his own choices and living with the consequences.
Luki your right….. Freemen live their lives on their own terms.

By the way, if your looking for a coach, consider hiring Luki. My experience with him was absolutely amazing!
The truth of the matter is that there are 10 times more dangerous sports out there... If people were not willing to risk it all (amateur and professionals) we will not have people picking the 14 summits over 8k feet, we will not have people running thru the dessert at 150 miles per hour flying thru the dunes... we will have no people holding their breaths while diving no oxygen into the dark water... Etc, etc...

An eye opener first post, but nooo people just can't help themselves turning it into "this Is so irresponsible bla fucking bla".

PISS OFF with all the bullshit judgment. No one is asking any of you Karen's to use these amounts.

If you disagree with it, that's fine, don't copy it.
Be and let be. Read, learn and if it's not for you then it's all good.

I swear to god it's the same thing when I go out with some lower income friends and I order a $400 wagyu steak. I don't hear the end of it. Why do you spend so much money on one piece of steak? You can pay 3 mortgages with the same amount you pay monthly on your car yada yada yada.

This is pro muscle and most of us are fascinated about the subject. Simply if you don't like what you read then move on.

If you can afford 400 dollars steak then you can be my sugar daddy, I don't see what the problem is

This while scenario reminds of a great movie that won best picture. That is ,"The Deer Hunter." A must watch movie. Christopher Walken won an Oscar for his role. At the end of the Vietnam War, he decides to stay and gets famous for playing Russian roulette gambling game. Everybody bets on him and he keeps winning. His opponents all lose and blow their brains out, being a little nuts from the war. Guy can't lose. Then towards the end of movie, bam he loses and blows his brains out. He could have quit because he got rich off it, but he doesn't. He just keeps doing the game and pushing the limits and didn't know when to stop.

I keep hearing about finding and pushing
“The limit” in the gym once you reach your
Limit you simply fail or come up short.
Not a big deal.

When talking about taking huge doses of anabolic steroids
And “pushing the limit”
What is the limit? Death? Or something close enough that you can no longer “push it”
Seriously. Or just doing what no man has done before?

This while scenario reminds of a great movie that won best picture. That is ,"The Deer Hunter." A must watch movie. Christopher Walken won an Oscar for his role. At the end of the Vietnam War, he decides to stay and gets famous for playing Russian roulette gambling game. Everybody bets on him and he keeps winning. His opponents all lose and blow their brains out, being a little nuts from the war Guy can't lose. Then towards the end of movie, bam he loses and blows his brains out. He could have quit because he got rich off it, but he doesn't. He just keeps doing the game and pushing the limits and didn't know when to stop.
Phenomenal movie. If I remember his last game, he had already won and then grabbed back the gun unnecessarily taking another chance and that chamber was loaded. Maybe "Very hard to know exactly when to quit.". He was sending the money winnings back home the entire time.

First time I saw it I watched it by myself before going out with friends that night. Messed my mind up a bit for the evening. Deniro and Walken were fabulous. Also love the full circle back to their original encounter with the uniformed green beret/advisor in the early stages of the war. They thought it was odd when he said "Fuck it", after spending some time on that path they understood him a bit more.

This while scenario reminds of a great movie that won best picture. That is ,"The Deer Hunter." A must watch movie. Christopher Walken won an Oscar for his role. At the end of the Vietnam War, he decides to stay and gets famous for playing Russian roulette gambling game. Everybody bets on him and he keeps winning. His opponents all lose and blow their brains out, being a little nuts from the war, Guy can't lose. Then towards the end of movie, bam he loses and blows his brains out. He could have quit because he got rich off it, but he doesn't. He just keeps doing the game and pushing the limits and didn't know when to stop.
You misinterpreted the film. Nick stays because he's fucked up from PTSD and suffers from extreme guilt of what happens to Steven. He sends all of his winnings to Steven in the VA Hospital, which is how Michael figures out how to find him. His forearms reveal track marks from heroin use. Nick doesn't care about anything anymore and does whatever his handlers tell him to do. He was likely hoping for a bullet in the first game he played as he was obviously suicidal at that point. Fame, fortune, and enjoyment have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Not a big deal.

And “pushing the limit”
What is the limit? Death? Or something close enough that you can no longer “push it”
I guess when sides no longer become bearable? At least that's what it would mean to me. For instance I tried "pushing" my hgh dose, tried 10 iu but somehow got fucked up anxiety to the point where I felt like I wouldn't be able to breath when putting my head on my pillow in a dark room :') needless to say it was not the case but I couldn't convince my head. And this comes from a former SF guy. Some people might not care or take sleeping meds. I quit after two days.

Not a big deal.

And “pushing the limit”
I think in some ways doses are self-limiting, at least if you add gradually. That has been my experience. I truly start feeling like shit, no appetite, can’t sleep, total exhausted all the time, workouts suck, when I hit about 3 grams a week. Two grams a week I feel fine. To me these are not high doses, but I am 61 years old so no doubt some will think I’m a reckless idiot.

On the other hand I have been doing this for 40 years. Not dead yet. And enjoying life very much.

So who made you judge of “godly amounts” vs “ungodly amounts?”

Everyone can agree that 13 grams a week is a lot compared to 5 grams. But why throw in the moral judgments? The moral judgments are what people like me object to. It’s quite obvious that 13 grams a week is a lot. But what gives you the right to say 5 grams is godly, and 13 is not?

Or is one gram a week godly vs 2 being ungodly. I’m always a bit confused by these judgment calls.
i dont know where the line is... guess it comes down to "blood work" but kinda no way blood work will be good at 13gms and 56 iu.... good blood work was waaaaay back there lol. i think we could all prob agree on that... but again blood work. but cmon imo logic just says heart will become enlarged. its a rich piana dallas mcacarver death waiting to happen.... didnt we all think Cedric was healthy? i did...

i dont know where the line is... guess it comes down to "blood work" but kinda no way blood work will be good at 13gms and 56 iu.... good blood work was waaaaay back there lol. i think we could all prob agree on that... but again blood work. but cmon imo logic just says heart will become enlarged. its a rich piana dallas mcacarver death waiting to happen.... didnt we all think Cedric was healthy? i did...
cedric couldn't have very bad blood results, he worked in the army so he had to do blood checks every now and then - I think

cedric couldn't have very bad blood results, he worked in the army so he had to do blood checks every now and then - I think
No, he didn't (have to). I was in the US army

I haven't though Cedric was healthy since aceto put him in the hospital with diuretics that one year he had to pull out of the Olympia for "food poisoning".

I think in some ways doses are self-limiting, at least if you add gradually. That has been my experience. I truly start feeling like shit, no appetite, can’t sleep, total exhausted all the time, workouts suck, when I hit about 3 grams a week. Two grams a week I feel fine. To me these are not high doses, but I am 61 years old so no doubt some will think I’m a reckless idiot.

On the other hand I have been doing this for 40 years. Not dead yet. And enjoying life very much.

How are bloods on 2g/wk at 61 years old?

Take as much shit as you can handle and get where you want to be. We have some great diagnostics available. Do that and get the trophy, the championship, the summit that you want. We only have one go around in life. Whether 30's or 70's this is your life. And it's a countdown every single day until the end. Today could be our day. What do you want to do in your life? Do that.

No judgment. Just don't see the point, because there is a point of diminishing returns. But hey, to each his own.

Take as much shit as you can handle and get where you want to be. We have some great diagnostics available. Do that and get the trophy, the championship, the summit that you want. We only have one go around in life. Whether 30's or 70's this is your life. And it's a countdown every single day until the end. Today could be our day. What do you want to do in your life? Do that.
I totally agree with this, except if you have kids. If you have kids and you are not considering longevity you are a selfish asshole.

No, he didn't (have to). I was in the US army
I haven't though Cedric was healthy since aceto put him in the hospital with diuretics that one year he had to pull out of the Olympia for "food poisoning".
I hate to speak ill of the dead, and I particularly admired Cedric, but being 44, 300lbs., and using tren and anadrol isn't healthy. The tren and anadrol was self-admitted by Cedric - him and Nick Trigili were close and Nick shared their text messages from when he was trying to help with his health issues.

I'm all for pushing the limits, but everyone knows this becomes a more risky endeavor at 40+. You have to ready to let it go as you get older.

Not just "using" tren and anadrol, everything is speculation unless you know, which I don't, But I dont imagine Ced was using a couple hundred mgs of tren as a cruising dose. Pro bodybuilders push limits and I have no doubt he was pushing some limits. I met him a few times and he was dead honest about "using what you need to get where you wanted to go". Never shared what he was doing exactly but that statement he made says a lot about the way he thought which I imagine is universal among most pros if not "using what you need to get where you wanted to go...plus a little more".

Someone mentioned the "food poisoning" a few years back. Its been widely discussed here that peaking for shows with diuretics, water drop, etc is horrendous for your health and well being. So you take a guy already assuredly taking "take what you need" doses and peaking for shows throughout the year. Then ofc he got hit with the C-word and was still trying to put large amounts of food down.

There's a time and place. You need to know when to hit the brakes. That's easy for us to say, no doubt. Ced and the rest of these guys make a living off this lifestyle. Them pumping the brakes in their mind could be negative dollar signs flashing in front of their faces. Well when you have a family, you arent just thinking about being there for them, but providing for them. A guy who is elite at this isnt just doing one of the other.

I hate to speak ill of the dead, and I particularly admired Cedric, but being 44, 300lbs., and using tren and anadrol isn't healthy. The tren and anadrol was self-admitted by Cedric - him and Nick Trigili were close and Nick shared their text messages from when he was trying to help with his health issues.

I'm all for pushing the limits, but everyone knows this becomes a more risky endeavor at 40+. You have to ready to let it go as you get older.

Cedric had major health problems for like atleast 6 months before his death.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131