over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally found a great spot to pin!

I'll add that I tried this site a few days ago with a .5ml injection, and located the area using @samson516's description. I did get a bit of pip/soreness but was only noticeable when lifting my leg straight up from a sitting position and was NOT bad at all. Injection was done just a few degrees to the outside instead of directly on top of the leg. Will definitely keep this in my rotation!

I'll add that I tried this site a few days ago with a .5ml injection, and located the area using @samson516's description. I did get a bit of pip/soreness but was only noticeable when lifting my leg straight up from a sitting position and was NOT bad at all. Injection was done just a few degrees to the outside instead of directly on top of the leg. Will definitely keep this in my rotation!
5/8" or 1" pin? Thanks

5/8" or 1" pin? Thanks
Hey man, I used a 25 gauge 5/8" pin. On me at least the skin in that area is super thin so 5/8 seemed like plenty, and I wouldn't hesitate to even go with a 1/2". In all my years of pinning I've always been weary about leg shots rhough so I might have to build up some confidence before I reach for the 1" pins. ;)

I do this area but to the side, almost when the quad meets the hamstring. Then also, up further, on the ventral glute, the side if you directly draw a line
across the navel. Its a nice piece of muscle and is even better than the high/side glute IMO.

Rear delts best for me 👍
👍🏿 yep ^^^

Place opposite elbow against the wall and push against elbow to stretch delt to reach easier to opposite side rear delt.

Been doing shots like this for a week now. Works really well, thanks for the tip.

Hey man, I used a 25 gauge 5/8" pin. On me at least the skin in that area is super thin so 5/8 seemed like plenty, and I wouldn't hesitate to even go with a 1/2". In all my years of pinning I've always been weary about leg shots rhough so I might have to build up some confidence before I reach for the 1" pins. ;)
Could you draw a pic on a leg where abouts this site is or exact muscle in leg your hitting ?

👍🏿 yep ^^^

Place opposite elbow against the wall and push against elbow to stretch delt to reach easier to opposite side rear delt.
I want to try this , is it harder to put pin in though as the muscle is so stretched ?

I want to try this , is it harder to put pin in though as the muscle is so stretched ?
The stretched delt is the arm holding the needle, use the wall to stretch the injecting arm cross body to reach rear delt on opposite side...understand?

The stretched delt is the arm holding the needle, use the wall to stretch the injecting arm cross body to reach rear delt on opposite side...understand?
yeh so your using index finger to plunge
i rekon i could do that but mrs would have to inject it

So fellas get a better idea ....can you post a pic of the area in question??

Hey y'all, so I'm going to use @w8tlifterty's recent pic to highlight the spot, essentially as described by @samson516:

29200DC3-EFD1-4CB8-8843-FBD97C72EDE9~2.jpg

So picture the yellow line as being the top of where the weiner attaches to the body. Just come straight across from there to your leg and the highlighted spot is the general area. I say general because anywhere around there (figure a circle at least a few inches in diameter in the vicinity of front of thigh/bit to the outside) should be fine. I hit this spot yesterday and have zero pip today.

Been using gear 30 years and love short esters so yeah Ive built up a ton of scar tissue. Delts used to be great but not so much nowadays. Even glutes are hard to pin. Tris can be painful for days post injection. Quads used to suck. So I made a thread on another board about this and someone suggested pinning really high up on the thighs with 5/8 or even 1/2 in pin. I’ve been doing this for 2 weeks using 1 ml each day and it’s been beautiful. 1 in pin with a 5/8 tip. Jus high up front or side. I know it’s not the usual deep injection into muscle but it dissipates fine and zero pip. Anyone else use this method? If not- try it.
Yes with a 23x1 for about 2 decades high on the tris is a sweet spot too.

How high do you go?
Used to be middle but kinda wore that out so I go in the meatier area up near the rear delt, the wife has to do it I can’t reach it anymore

I use that spot on a lot of my friends as well and everyone digs it

i have no idea how bboy can do it
I also like rear delts.

The way I do them is I reach my pinning arm as far across my body to the target rear delt as I can. That isn't enough to reach it so I then use the hand of the side that will be pinned to pull the elbow of my pinning arm even closer. This get me all the way there for a smooth shot.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear