over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

13g gear week 56iu gh day

and here i am sitting wishing i could eat that much without getting fat.
Fat kids genetics suck :D
I am always hungry. Always. Even doing cardio or 2 a day sessions i cant/couldnt get above 3700kcal a day without getting fluffy.
And since i love eating big portion ive more or less switched to a "2-3 big meals, 2-3 EAA/whey shakes" approach which works quite well for me.
example of one of my big meals, post cardio or post cardio usually:
400g brocolli, 300g champignons, 350g selfmade meat balls (i grind my own meat, usually half 94% beef half chicken or 98% lean pork filet) and now what most will find disgusting but it tastes great: 100g cornflakes, 100g oats and a bit low sugar ketchup.
the crunchiness of the cornflakes gives the meal a whole new dimension. It is incredible and i already look forward eating that in 2-3 hours :D:D

But I know some guys will doubt it so here goes:
  • 3 whole eggs - 210
  • 4 servings liquid egg whites - 100
  • 2 servings Omegalyze - 60
  • 2 Bay's English muffins - 280
  • 2 servings Smucker's pineapple preservers - 100
  • 2 servings Kerry Gold grass-fed salted butter - 200
  • 1.5 servings ON hydro whey - 210
  • 1 serving Karbolyn - 200
  • 2 servings Nate's raw organic honey - 140
  • TOTALS - 1,500 calories - 83g protein - 168.5g carb - 47.6g fat
It's not as overwhelming as it seems written out as the preserves and butter go on the English muffins and the hydro whey / Karbolyn / honey are a shake.

Let this be a lesson to the young guys who want to get huge - you have to progressive overload with food year after year just like you do with weights.
Is this breakfast with insulin? If yes how many units. And how many meals like that in a day? All with insulin? Thanx

my breakfast during the last bulk
160g oats
8 slices toast (11g carb each toast)
200g lean beef
100g chicken brest
1 banana

about 220g of carbohydrates, 100g of protein and 20-25g of fats , over 1500 kcal

each meal during the day should not be less than 1000 kcal, after training 90g of protein 300g of carbs without fats

and here i am sitting wishing i could eat that much without getting fat.
Fat kids genetics suck :D
I am always hungry. Always. Even doing cardio or 2 a day sessions i cant/couldnt get above 3700kcal a day without getting fluffy.
And since i love eating big portion ive more or less switched to a "2-3 big meals, 2-3 EAA/whey shakes" approach which works quite well for me.
example of one of my big meals, post cardio or post cardio usually:
400g brocolli, 300g champignons, 350g selfmade meat balls (i grind my own meat, usually half 94% beef half chicken or 98% lean pork filet) and now what most will find disgusting but it tastes great: 100g cornflakes, 100g oats and a bit low sugar ketchup.
the crunchiness of the cornflakes gives the meal a wahole new dimension. It is incredible and i already look forward eating that in 2-3 hours :D:D
I was the same way with high protein/high carbs/low fat. High protein/low to mod carbs/high fats, much better. Although I was never big on shakes. Now I'm not going to say it isn't hard for me to be lean, it is. But not as hard. CICO may be real, but the amount of variability in human bodies is huge. Some absorb better and produce less waste, others have much higher metabolic rates, huge degrees in variance between what constitutes "a lot of cardio", general lifestyle (job activity level, how sedentary someone is when not at work), insulin sensitivity, etc, etc, etc. The CICO crowd is using a cop out much like the genetics crowd is, IMO.

Diet and genetics can obviously be limiting but not to the degree many would have you believe. There are diet (includes gut health), training, and PED "hacks" to get you where you want to be. If you're in one of the tougher groups, cookie cutter programs are worthless to you. You are forced to think and plan outside the box.

I was the same way with high protein/high carbs/low fat. High protein/low to mod carbs/high fats, much better. Although I was never big on shakes. Now I'm not going to say it isn't hard for me to be lean, it is. But not as hard. CICO may be real, but the amount of variability in human bodies is huge. Some absorb better and produce less waste, others have much higher metabolic rates, huge degrees in variance between what constitutes "a lot of cardio", general lifestyle (job activity level, how sedentary someone is when not at work), insulin sensitivity, etc, etc, etc. The CICO crowd is using a cop out much like the genetics crowd is, IMO.

Diet and genetics can obviously be limiting but not to the degree many would have you believe. There are diet (includes gut health), training, and PED "hacks" to get you where you want to be. If you're in one of the tougher groups, cookie cutter programs are worthless to you. You are forced to think and plan outside the box.
yeah the issue for me is that if i go too high on fats (over 0,75g/kg weight) i have the feeling that food "sits" in my stomach and it is uncomfortable for me.
But i dont want to sound too dramatic. I stay pretty lean year round, rarely over 13% BF, but compared to others i have to be way more "cautious" about what i eat. Atleast this is my feeling when reading what others are eating and how often some guys cheat etc.
for the PEDs.. yeah, i am rather low on those. currently 10mg test cyp + 4mg trest E daily and 3iu hgh.
Also, i dont take any "fatburners" anymore. i drink 2 coffees (when getting up and between 10 and 12am) and thats it.
i know myself that the genetic differences in kcal output arent extremely different between individuals. I "coached" some gym girls who wanted to lose weight and it was always funny hearing the same sentence over and over.. "I barely eat but wont lose weight..." If you question them then what they ate/drink for the day it also always sounded similar "oh a latte macchiatto in the morning, then some bakery, 2 redbulls (of course not light), etc etc..

Crazy guy, in one of his videos he talks about his standard breakfast, it was 500 gram oats in water with protein powder in his heydays. That's around 2000cal in his first meal.
And goes to the gym after that.
50 Grams Fiber in one meal? Lol , fuck stomach

283g 2% Greek Yogurt
50g Blueberries

Mr. Olympia here we come.

160g oats
200g lean beef
100g chicken brest
1 banana

about 220g of carbohydrates, 100g of protein and 20-25g of fats , over 1500 kcal

each meal during the day should not be less than 1000 kcal, after training 90g of protein 300g of carbs without fats
I would get fat & have high blood pressure eating that much food. 🙃

Great points.

I know one guy locally who's in his 60s, still pushing test, deca, and dbol, has no issues. I know another who's 39 and been on since he was 14. The only health issue he's had is when he decided to go off everything cold turkey for a while - he got a blood clot. He was hospitalized, put on blood thinners for life, recovered, went back on, and has had no issues since.

I'm another example - never had gyno, never lost a single hair, good bloodwork even on crazy blasts, blood pressure ran a bit below normal my whole life until I hit 250lbs. People like to deny it but those of us with great tolerance do exist, and for some guys that's a big factor in reaching the level they do.
It is interesting that you point out the guy who has been on for twenty-five years straight, who only had health issues when he stopped. That is the kind of thing a few of us started noticing. That we felt really good while on, but had major issues when we got off (besides losing shit tons of muscle) when we got off to do PCT. Feel like shit. Look like shit. People look at you all concerned and start asking you if you are majorly ill or something.

We would spend the first part of any cycle just trying to regain muscle that we had won in the last cycle, and about the time we had won it, it would be time to end the cycle and go back to the shit feeling again and lose it all.

I don't do that roller coaster anymore. I find my comfort zone and stick there. I don't super blast into a zone that I know will be dangerous for me with the thought that I will only tease it up there in the danger zone for a month or so before dropping down to a safe level, because I know that I am already at a safe level for me based on my bloodwork. I do vary compounds from time to time based on my goals at the time, however.

I do feel hesitant about posting this. Please bear in mind that I am not suggesting that anyone do this. I am only reporting what I do, because a few people in this thread have asked me.

It is interesting that you point out the guy who has been on for twenty-five years straight, who only had health issues when he stopped. That is the kind of thing a few of us started noticing. That we felt really good while on, but had major issues when we got off (besides losing shit tons of muscle) when we got off to do PCT. Feel like shit. Look like shit. People look at you all concerned and start asking you if you are majorly ill or something.

We would spend the first part of any cycle just trying to regain muscle that we had won in the last cycle, and about the time we had won it, it would be time to end the cycle and go back to the shit feeling again and lose it all.

I don't do that roller coaster anymore. I find my comfort zone and stick there. I don't super blast into a zone that I know will be dangerous for me with the thought that I will only tease it up there in the danger zone for a month or so before dropping down to a safe level, because I know that I am already at a safe level for me based on my bloodwork. I do vary compounds from time to time based on my goals at the time, however.

I do feel hesitant about posting this. Please bear in mind that I am not suggesting that anyone do this. I am only reporting what I do, because a few people in this thread have asked me.

Really appreciate you sharing. Lots of us here are getting older and trying to do what we enjoy in a reasonably safe manner and those limits/tolerances differ widely. People sharing their experience and adding to everyone else's knowledge base is invaluable.

Have you had a CT scan done?

Thank you for being open about your AAS usage.

The guy who got banned was arguing with this guy, lol. Baphomet hasn't been on this board even 2 months and argues or has an answer for everything. He reminds of some ban member, just can't pinpoint it yet. I agree about him being annoying. It is wearing me thin too.
Did he get booted? That guy is a cancer to any board he is on. Loves to thump his chest and insult.

160g oats
200g lean beef
100g chicken brest
1 banana

Luki the first page read like “ProfessionalTRT”. Can there be a separate forum for that? It gets old. We’re here for the real life monsters like yourself and I for one appreciate your transparency. It’s refreshing and nice to hear the truth.

my english is such that you may not understand me lol😅

I just agree with what you write
just an aside, i remember reading ur posts 2-3 yrs ago, and ur english has improved A LOT. so ur doing good man, dont worry about it at all! 👍🏻

Did he get booted? That guy is a cancer to any board he is on. Loves to thump his chest and insult.
Back on December 20 by another MOD. I agree, he was annoying.

We have to remember that this game ( in terms of drug tolerance) is not for everyone.. its a select few.. guys driving their hdl to 0 for years on end .. taking stimulants everyday.. having non treated high blood press then training heavy every day all adds up to the ticker having issues.. now surprisingly many will get a " pass" and somehow be just fine.. dexter Jackson is a prime example of a guy in contest prep and still having hdl in the 40s.. etc.. but many are not that lucky.. but trust me most are not taking any precautions in terms of bp control and health supplements.. I see it every day.. thats on them..
but this is professional muscle.. we want the truth.. doesn't mean we condone it. But if we continue to berate people who post the truth.. no matter how much we may disagree with it.. the truth will be non existent.. who wants to take a beating after they post reality? So as much as I don't like high dosage use its the reality of bodybuilding.. thats why I don't step on stage anymore.. I have enough issues.. I just want to be the biggest guy at my local grocery store.. pretty simple..
but I love bodybuilding.. and this is what bodybuilding is. . If it wasn't for guys pushing the boundaries we wouldn't even have this board.. I love to watch nascar.Nascar.. I don't wanna go 200mile an hour.. but I'm if I'm honest I'm glad to see some willing to take that chance. I'll always promote safe use and lower dosages.. but its not the reality of professional or top level amatuer bodybuilding.. im.just happy that more and more competitors are taking the health aspect more serious..
Amen. Better than I could have put it.

283g 2% Greek Yogurt
50g Blueberries

Mr. Olympia here we come.

Only 50g blueberries? You need atleast 100g and then you might make it to the O.

If you want to win the O then you need to mix 1 scoop of mixed berry (or passion fruit or cherry etc) EAA's into your greek yoghurt and add 100g blueberries, 100g raspberries and 25g crushed walnuts 💪

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws