over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for DNP gurus

My sweet spot where I drop about 10-15lbs and don't suffer too much from the sides is 600 crystal ed for 14-18 days.
I've done the low and slow approach but even when I'm doing the right things I can't gain while on DNP even low dose.
So I bulk up and before I start my summer cutter I run ~2 wks at 600.

That's my 2 cents but after running about 15+ cycles of DNP injury free I feel qualified to comment.

PS: I've always used Direct for DNP, very consistent dosing, so I trust them.
Exactly same here man.

I’m currently doing my first “bodybuilder” style bulk, I’ve always done more of a powerlifter style weight gain campaign over the winter months which in hindsight was just foolish overeating, since I didn’t care about aesthetics at all.

This led to spring cuts that, while I could achieve a bit under 10% bf, meant I also lost quality tissue as I had to be a bit more aggressive with my cutting to make weight for competitions.

Currently I’m gaining slowly and properly focusing on tissue accrual over raw strength, leading me to enjoy retaining visible abdominal vascularity and washboard abs.

This is fun for vanity, of course, but the practical output will be that when I leverage DNP in the style you mentioned, I’ll have superior quality tissue retention, which will allow me to have less adipose tissue and more skeletal muscle mass, which in theory should allow me to achieve better performance in my lifting endeavors, provided I can endure a similar level of CNS stimulation during this bulk to increase strength.

i think on my next dnp cycle, im going to do

1 week on - 250mg day
1 week off

to keep the lethargy from becoming too difficult to deal with.

also to keep the carb cravings/caloric degeneracy at bay

I figured I would post something I came across awhile back when researching and experimenting. If any of you have issues with fatigue whilst using DNP I would recommend adding in D-Ribose to help with that. It's a fantastic addition to a DNP cycle because of it's effects on ATP production and overall mitochondrial function. Uncoupling agents such as DNP have been shown to have no significant effect on ribose uptake so adding it to a cycle can make a big difference.

I figured I would post something I came across awhile back when researching and experimenting. If any of you have issues with fatigue whilst using DNP I would recommend adding in D-Ribose to help with that. It's a fantastic addition to a DNP cycle because of it's effects on ATP production and overall mitochondrial function. Uncoupling agents such as DNP have been shown to have no significant effect on ribose uptake so adding it to a cycle can make a big difference.

Any particular brand or dosage suggestions?

i think on my next dnp cycle, im going to do

1 week on - 250mg day
1 week off

to keep the lethargy from becoming too difficult to deal with.

also to keep the carb cravings/caloric degeneracy at bay
The best way I've found to use DNP with virtually no sides is low and slow.

I start around 150mg for a few days, then 200mg for a few, 250mg for a few, etc. If I push to 550-600mg I do start to notice sides but then I just back down for a few days. I get almost none of the excessive sweating, insomnia, lethargy, etc.

Any particular brand or dosage suggestions?

Not particularly. Just go with one of the well known brands as they all do it. Jarrow Formulas, Life Extension, NOW Foods etc. They all do powdered versions and that's what I would recommend as you want a decent dose. Start lower and gradually build it up if needed. A good starting dose is 5g per day and you could move that up to 10-15g per day. I would have that in multiple (2-4) servings per day. It can cause side effects so it's best to start lower and build it up through the days/weeks. I also wouldn't stay on a high dose for long especially if you have any kidney issues.

The best way I've found to use DNP with virtually no sides is low and slow.

I start around 150mg for a few days, then 200mg for a few, 250mg for a few, etc. If I push to 550-600mg I do start to notice sides but then I just back down for a few days. I get almost none of the excessive sweating, insomnia, lethargy, etc.

That's what I recommend to everyone as well. Last time I used 400mg for a very short time but most cycles I just run 200mg per day for longer. Most (some are very sensitive) guys are fine with 200-400mg per day but when you start using 400-600mg per day the side effects can become excessive but as you posted you can simply back down for a few days to stop it building up. That's why for a lot of people I recommend dosing EOD or perhaps 2 caps, 1 cap, 2 caps, 1 cap or 2, 2, 1, 2, 2, 1 to help prevent the dose rising too high. The main side effect I get even at lower doses is some fatigue and that can be counteracted with sensible dosing and the right supplementation and diet.

I used it for 3 different runs in the last 12 months, didn't feel that it effected thyroid much if at all.
I have no idea how it got demonized to the degree it did, its EXTREMELY effective and the sides at reasonable doses are not bad at all.
We're all bodybuilders (and similar), if we can't keep straight what pill(s) we have and haven't taken of a day.....well that's whacked and maybe those people should take a step back.

I used it for 3 different runs in the last 12 months, didn't feel that it effected thyroid much if at all.
I have no idea how it got demonized to the degree it did, its EXTREMELY effective and the sides at reasonable doses are not bad at all.
We're all bodybuilders (and similar), if we can't keep straight what pill(s) we have and haven't taken of a day.....well that's whacked and maybe those people should take a step back.
People that tried to run 1200 mg a day and dying from it. I’ve never seen any documented case just the internet chatter you read.
I think I read the reason it was outlawed was because the minimum deadly dose was too close to the maximum effective dose. But damn near anything can kill you if you take too much. Stick to 600 as an absolute most and you’ll be fine

People that tried to run 1200 mg a day and dying from it. I’ve never seen any documented case just the internet chatter you read.
I think I read the reason it was outlawed was because the minimum deadly dose was too close to the maximum effective dose. But damn near anything can kill you if you take too much. Stick to 600 as an absolute most and you’ll be fine
There’s been a couple suicides from it in the UK. I can’t imagine it’s a pleasant way to go at all.

There’s been a couple suicides from it in the UK. I can’t imagine it’s a pleasant way to go at all.
Yeah ouch…. I’d think you could’ve come up with a better way lol.

I think I read the reason it was outlawed was because the minimum deadly dose was too close to the maximum effective dose.

it was outlawed because people ended up getting injured/dying because they took way too much

Fuck 600mg lol.

I’m burning up in bed, fall asleep, wake up chills because I’m soaked and the fan is on tornado mode.

2,1,2,1 Genotec dnp ~375mg a week for 10 days I can rip off a lot of fat.

I also find training less, napping, and just walking helps keep DNP hunger and fatigue down.

I’ll usually transition to EOD DC split. And my off days just try to get 12,000 steps with a intense “stretching workout” where I take resistance bands and work tight body parts and try to recover.

I use that 10 days to foam roll more than usual, stretch more, walk more. DNP is creating a huge deficit, might as well give the shoulders and knees a week off from the onslaught of the barbell

Thyroid bounces back quickly, even from exogenous thyroid meds. Dnp suppression would bounce back quickly also…I would think
Yes, you’re correct the thyroid bounces back quickly. I’m speaking more based on my own personal experience and what I’ve observed in others.

DNP is an incredible fat-loss compound. The fact I feel like hammered shit on a low dose doesn’t appeal to me.

That stuff causes a bad Trigger to overeat I've found In my later cycles. I do have 50 I plan to use this winter, I got to control the cravings better. I don't remember that on my first few cycles.

That stuff causes a bad Trigger to overeat I've found In my later cycles. I do have 50 I plan to use this winter, I got to control the cravings better. I don't remember that on my first few cycles.

For me, which many guys do the opposite….

Lower number of lifting sessions. I truly believe that while on moderate or high dose dnp, you can totally blow through glycogen stores in 1-2 normal gym sessions. Which would normally take 3-4 full body depletion workouts over a week.

The massive quick glycogen loss is what I think causes those crazy cravings.

LISS cardio to drive beta oxidation, lower volume lifting.

Also, I’m toying around with trying GW50516 with DNp, as GW can shift reliance on glucose to fat….increasing the ceiling of our fat oxidation abilities. It might help hunger.

Or the nuclear option, find some good semaglutide and run .5-.75mg a week with the DNP

Has anyone found a way to deal with the nausea sides?
I don’t get any nausea.
200 mg actually makes me mentally “wired” but yet still have kind of a drained feeling. My workouts completely suck as far as strength and endurance but overall I don’t feel horrible

Has anyone found a way to deal with the nausea sides?

I don't get any nausea but it can throw some people off. Stomach discomfort is another fairly common side effect. What's your typical diet when running DNP? Even when dieting I try to consume a healthy diet with different colours on every plate and nutrient dense fruits and that always increased my well being even when calories are low. I would recommend adding in ginger root as that is really good for nausea and comes with various other benefits for bodybuilders when dieting (digestion, insulin sensitivity, anti-inflammatory etc).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131