over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear for strength

I get stronger at the same body weight using anadrol. What oral gives more strength than anadrol?
For me..I’m not speaking for everyone here.

But I always found if you use anavar or dbol at the same mg as you would anadrol and I get size and strength..but more so because I can actually eat and sleep.

I know some people are great on superdrol..but just like anavar, I stop eating

But I always found if you use anavar or dbol at the same mg as you would anadrol and I get size and strength..but more so because I can actually eat and sleep.

I agree, everyone gets different results with all those hormones you just listed. D-bol also makes me very strong. Anavar not so much. To my surprise, anavar gives me terrible heartburn like anadrol does. But the high blood pressure is not a problem. Dbol makes me feel very sluggish. Never tried superdrol or halotestin. And don’t plan on it. I stick to injectables only in exception to proviron. Orals really mess me up sexually and they destroy my gut health. It only takes 10 mgs of anavar ( a female dose) to give me heartburn and numb me sexually. I wish that weren’t the case.

I personally get more out of anavar and tbol than I did out of superdrol. I didn't have the eating problems some people have on it though. Anadrol was giving me crazy strength gains but the mystery gyno was a no go for me

Test E or C, Tren E, NPP by the way..never answered the question

I always like a testosterone base of 1,000 mg/ week with 50 mg of TNE before heavy days.

Injectable mTren at 1 mg to 1.5 mg feels good too. It doesn’t give me the same crappy side effects of TrenE or TrenA.

Anadrol at 150 mg/day split 50 mg in the am and 100 mg pwo has worked well for me. I ran dbol once and absolutely hated it. I got the worst lower back pumps. Everyone is different. You do trial and error until you figure out what works best for you and stick with it.

I always like a testosterone base of 1,000 mg/ week with 50 mg of TNE before heavy days.

Injectable mTren at 1 mg to 1.5 mg feels good too. It doesn’t give me the same crappy side effects of TrenE or TrenA.

Anadrol at 150 mg/day split 50 mg in the am and 100 mg pwo has worked well for me. I ran dbol once and absolutely hated it. I got the worst lower back pumps. Everyone is different. You do trial and error until you figure out what works best for you and stick with it.
Strength wise how do you compare mtren to say halo or sdrol?

Halo would be tops
Then mtren
Then Superdrol.

Halo definitely makes you feel on. I personally like mTren because I feel good on it too.

Superdrol would be top of the next tier with anadrol.
How are your liver values after taking any of those and how long were you taking those?
I did 2 weeks on low dose halo once and it really boosted my strength but it took a while for my liver enzymes to drop back into normal range.

How are your liver values after taking any of those and how long were you taking those?
I did 2 weeks on low dose halo once and it really boosted my strength but it took a while for my liver enzymes to drop back into normal range.
Oh I wouldn’t ever use halo day after day after day. That is strictly isolated and PWO. That’s pretty much how I use anadrol or any oral too. I can’t split doses am and pm. Too much to forget.

So liver values are never bad. But it’s not like I’m popping anadrol and then going for a blood test. The blood test is weeks after the cycle and not a huge amount of orals used.

Test/NPP/DHB has been a good combo for strength gains. If you are looking for a once in a while boost Anadrol

Test cyp or E, Tren E and Superdrol!

Best was Tren Just crazy explosive strength and fast but Ill never do it again.
I like Test/Var the best just good clean strength with no crazy sides.

For some people like myself there is a certain amount of strength that is psychological. Feel good and I will lift good so I usually avoided things like anadrol, winstrol, anavar.
My feel good stack of sides weren’t a worry would be trest, test, dbol 1hr before lifting, and then ramping up tren 2-3 weeks before the meet. Tren>4 weeks makes me feel toxic but frontloading it and then running 100mg a day for 2 weeks then 150mg last week made me really strong.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131