over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Terzepatide/Semaglutide with HGH

BOZZ

Registered
Newbies
Has anyone used either for controlling their blood glucose levels while on HGH? I’m thinking this would be a better option than met especially while leaning up given the appetite suppression. Thoughts?

Questions
Was the initial dose (.25 Semaglutide/ 2.5mg Mounjaro) enough to effectively control your blood glucose? If you have to titrate up to avoid sides from either my idea is pointless.

Did you run met in conjunction with either of these and if so did you lower your dose or keep it the same?

yes, i am using semagltuide and will switch over to tirzepatide soon (both generic, non pharma)
for Semaglutide, i am using 0,3mg eod which works great.
For Tirzepatide, i plan to start at 2,5 and go up to 5mg maintenance.
I always run met, 750mg XR

I use above stack in the off season. When dieting, i did increase semaglutide to 0,5mg eod which worked great.
For Tirzepatide, feedback sounds that 5mg is comparable to 1,5mg semaglutide.

yes, i am using semagltuide and will switch over to tirzepatide soon (both generic, non pharma)

I use above stack in the off season. When dieting, i did increase semaglutide to 0,5mg eod which worked great.

What’s the benefit of doing the Semaglutide eod? I was hoping to get away with fewer injections and was under the impression that something along the lines of .5mg to 1mg weekly would manage? Is that just what you found controls your blood glucose best?

Has anyone used either for controlling their blood glucose levels while on HGH?
Yes and it works great. Im currently using 1mg semaglutide/week split into daily shots, 500mg metformin with my last meal and I take 3IU HGH in the am + pm(pre-bed). Hba1c at my last check up a month ago was 4,7. Currently bulking 4400+ calories.

Before that I had hba1c of 5.6.

Benefits of splitting the weekly dose of either semaglutide or tirzepatide is that you will experience a lot less side effects like heartburn/acid reflux and so on.

Was the initial dose (.25 Semaglutide/ 2.5mg Mounjaro) enough to effectively control your blood glucose?
2.5mg tirzepatide can work, but 0.25mg semaglutide is too weak to show any blood glucose improvements.

Isn't this stuff really appetite supressing? I'm always looking into things to control my BG more as even with 1 gram of metformin and fasted cardio it creeps up faster than I want but if I lose my appetite there's no use.

I eat mostly all real food. I can't take the appetite suppression. Nothing worse than having to choke down a meal.

2.5mg tirzepatide can work, but 0.25mg semaglutide is too weak to show any blood glucose improvements.

I never really got to see what semaglutide would do to my BG relative to keeping other variables in check.

I always used semaglutide during hard mini cuts. Obviously my morning BGs are going to go down when on DNP and dropping 3-4lbs a week.

Isn't this stuff really appetite supressing?
Only in the beginning. Once you get used to it, you will be able to eat as much and as easily as before. It was made for blood glucose control for diabetes. The hunger suppression is a common side effect that fades away.

Only in the beginning. Once you get used to it, you will be able to eat as much and as easily as before. It was made for blood glucose control for diabetes. The hunger suppression is a common side effect that fades away.

What's the minimum dose you see that works to control BG and what dose do you see works best to control appetite?

What's the minimum dose you see that works to control BG and what dose do you see works best to control appetite?
I had nasty sides from Semaglutide but terzepatide absolutely destroyed the the urge to eat for me at 2.5mg/wk. The effects did decrease a bit towards the end where I’d be incredibly hungry on day 5/6 but you still get sated sooner than you normally would without it.

I can’t even imagine what it’s like at the doses people work their way up to while on it for obesity.

What’s the benefit of doing the Semaglutide eod? I was hoping to get away with fewer injections and was under the impression that something along the lines of .5mg to 1mg weekly would manage? Is that just what you found controls your blood glucose best?
no
it gave me the least side effects.
1mg-1,5mg at once always gave me stomach issues.
as with every drug, stable levels are superior to up and downs. Same with semaglutide/tirzepatide.
the once weekly dosage is just a "pharma thing" because people dont like injections. It is far from optimal.
Same as the shitty "every 12 weeks" with nebido and crap like that

Since you're using it off-season, are you using it for BG control? No appetite suppression at that dose? Did you start at 0.3mg eod from the beginning or did you start lower than that?

Since you're using it off-season, are you using it for BG control? No appetite suppression at that dose? Did you start at 0.3mg eod from the beginning or did you start lower than that?
mainly for BG control and the other benefits that were found out. (for me, i was interested in it since there are positive studies regarding improvements of heart failure which i suffer from)
Appetite suppression is minimal now. For me, the longer i took it the less appetite suppression came with it.

mainly for BG control and the other benefits that were found out. (for me, i was interested in it since there are positive studies regarding improvements of heart failure which i suffer from)
Appetite suppression is minimal now. For me, the longer i took it the less appetite suppression came with it.

Would you recommend starting at 0.3mg eod or would you start lower than that?

are you new to semaglutide? Or do you just wanne switch the injection frequency?
if new, start with 0,15mg then to 0,25/0,2/0,25 then to 0,3mg eod

are you new to semaglutide? Or do you just wanne switch the injection frequency?
if new, start with 0,15mg then to 0,25/0,2/0,25 then to 0,3mg eod

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm new to semaglutide. I never tried it before but I'm thinking of using it as I begin to increase my food/carb intake into the winter. I mostly want it for BG control to ensure BG stays in good range.

So, start at 0.15mg eod, then go to 0.25mg eod, then 0.3 eod and stay there? Would you increase the dose every week or every 2 weeks??

Yes and it works great. Im currently using 1mg semaglutide/week split into daily shots, 500mg metformin with my last meal and I take 3IU HGH in the am + pm(pre-bed). Hba1c at my last check up a month ago was 4,7. Currently bulking 4400+ calories.

Before that I had hba1c of 5.6.

Benefits of splitting the weekly dose of either semaglutide or tirzepatide is that you will experience a lot less side effects like heartburn/acid reflux and so on.

Novel idea. I like it.
How is the appetite suppression when doing it that way?

Novel idea. I like it.
How is the appetite suppression when doing it that way?
Unlike with once a week dosing where appetite suppression hits you hard it slowly builds up over time, so it is kinda supporting my way of dieting and losing weight. With once a week I feel like it's working great the first 3-4 days and then on day 4 or 5 you feel the hunger coming back and that sucks. Also sides / any sides are less.

Currently running 500mcg semiglutide twice a week, stuff definitely works but does anyone else get a nasty chalky taste in their mouth from the semiglutide?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws