advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is it normal to pee every 15 min and wake up every hour??

No medication at all. I checked for diabetes but did not have it. UTI and prostate checked already and bladder.
I wanna cut the water in half but scared will hold lots of water since my sodium is pretty high.
Well this might sound really really stupid but maybe also lower your sodium? And maybe try and find why you retain so much water? Is it for instance the AAS you're taking or whatever? Dunno about you but peeing every 20 minutes and waking up 10 times a night to prevent me from pissing myself really wouldn't be worth it to me..

The logical thing here would be to decrease your water intake. You shouldn't have to force yourself to drink water unless water loading. This still won't solve your underlying issue but at least you'll get better sleep. Personally I drink 6-7L water by about 6pm or so then I'm done. Get up once at night to pee.

Also, if your sodium intake and water intake is consistent then you shouldn't hold excess water anyways.

The logical thing here would be to decrease your water intake. You shouldn't have to force yourself to drink water unless water loading. This still won't solve your underlying issue but at least you'll get better sleep. Personally I drink 6-7L water by about 6pm or so then I'm done. Get up once at night to pee.

Also, if your sodium intake and water intake is consistent then you shouldn't hold excess water anyways.
How long have you been at that level of water intake? It honestly took me a while to not be pissing constantly when I upped my daily water intake to over a gallon

I will try to do that to see if it helps. If i go by thirst 2 litre a day for me is more then enough very rarely thirsty. My water and sodium is consistent to the level that i measure it everyday. but maybe the logical bodybuilding water intake dont work for me since my bladder don't wanna empty.

How long have you been at that level of water intake? It honestly took me a while to not be pissing constantly when I upped my daily water intake to over a gallon
my water intake is always high never low.

I will try to do that to see if it helps. If i go by thirst 2 litre a day for me is more then enough very rarely thirsty. My water and sodium is consistent to the level that i measure it everyday. but maybe the logical bodybuilding water intake dont work for me since my bladder don't wanna empty.
Honestly I go by thirst too and in the winter only drink about 2 liters.

No never checked for sleep apnea but i know what it is and i don't have those symptoms

Doctor send me to a urology done all kind of checks to the prostate and the bladder. inserted a camera trough my thing to see the bladder and checked the prostate to
i had check for sleep apnea and the doctor told me that the symptom of pee many during the times can be the sleep apnea , because the brain don't receive the right amount of oxygen and causes awakening. However also me too in the last cycle (test, npp, gh and slin) pee very often during the day, i assume can be the more water retention from the aas (i drank about 6 liters a day)

Just to mention it, peeing a lot can be a sign of progressive heart failure. The more progressed it is the more often you have to pee at night. Im not saying this is the cause, but it should be mentioned.

I personally would drop all gear to a minimum.

I have this problem too and generally my sleep is total shit

I always figured I just had insomnia because I have an insanely overactive mind at night and can't shut it down

But lately I've noticed I'd wake myself up with loud snores and big deep breaths... which is a sign of sleep apnea

Everyday I drink...

64 oz of coffee
120-180 ounces of water
12-60 ounces of other things (milk, orange juice, tea, etc. etc.)

I also take a low dose diuretic with my bp meds and I probably piss once an hour or more during waking hours (5am-9pm) and get up once or twice during the night so I'm about 18-20 total times urinating. I don't know man...I can't imagine 30+ and it would seem like something is off. Doesn't mean you have something terribly wrong with you just some other factor contributing to the issue.

No medication at all. I checked for diabetes but did not have it. UTI and prostate checked already and bladder.
I wanna cut the water in half but scared will hold lots of water since my sodium is pretty high.

I don't think you need to worry as long as you get enough water. I'd also cut the water out 90 minutes pre bed...at least your sleep will be better. You are not going to hold a ton of water even with high sodium if you get enough water and your training hard and sweating a good bit. You could always reduce sodium and water a bit more on non-training days.

I don't think you need to worry as long as you get enough water. I'd also cut the water out 90 minutes pre bed...at least your sleep will be better. You are not going to hold a ton of water even with high sodium if you get enough water and your training hard and sweating a good bit. You could always reduce sodium and water a bit more on non-training days.
I am going to lower the water to 3.5 litre and see if it makes diffrent. i think 5 litre is overkill for me since i force down last 2.5 litre.

I sweat alot during my workouts i am drenched in sweat.

Just to mention it, peeing a lot can be a sign of progressive heart failure. The more progressed it is the more often you have to pee at night. Im not saying this is the cause, but it should be mentioned.

I personally would drop all gear to a minimum.
I think i am pretty minimum
300 cyp - 300npp a week

I am going to lower the water to 3.5 litre and see if it makes diffrent. i think 5 litre is overkill for me since i force down last 2.5 litre.

I sweat alot during my workouts i am drenched in sweat.
you could always weigh yourself before and after training to ensure you are replacing fluids adequately. It's what we do with like offense lineman when they lose like 6 pounds in two a day practices we have them drink a certain amount of water to make it up.

I had an issue about 3-4 years ago. Enlarged prostrate despite no elevated levels.

Was prescribed myrbetriq for 3 months, dropped my 19-nor and it went away.

Had to urinate non stop, sometimes just a trickle.

you could always weigh yourself before and after training to ensure you are replacing fluids adequately. It's what we do with like offense lineman when they lose like 6 pounds in two a day practices we have them drink a certain amount of water to make it up.
Thats a good idea but since i am drinking 1.5 litre water during workout it be hard to know how much i loose. Maybe should lower the water during workout even there i feel i am forcing down the water make me feel bloated during my workout.

I had an issue about 3-4 years ago. Enlarged prostrate despite no elevated levels.

Was prescribed myrbetriq for 3 months, dropped my 19-nor and it went away.

Had to urinate non stop, sometimes just a trickle.
Weird that no test showed enlarged prostate on you. yeah its really annoying even when i am outside i need a toilet near me all the time. If i dont read or look a bodybuilding (2 galloon a day) i would never drink so much i honestly feel like its overhydration. but since most pros and so on recommend it its been a norm in this sport.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws