over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You guys ever use weight gainers ?

oh hellz yeah I do!

Naked Mass choco bliss or vanilla mellow yellow in raw milk and raw cream with either a scoop of whole egg powder or a few raw eggs and some natural peanut or almond butter

the only gainer I've ever tried that actually makes me feel healthy AND tastes incredible, without me getting tired of it

it's scary how good this combo of ingredients is

no more effective than calorie heavy whole foods but a nice treat and change of pace for awhile

I’ve heard some taste decent now but the tastes of the old ones from years ago pretty much turned me off to them. Now it’s homemade like everyone else

I recently tried Beverly International Mass Maker Ultra because after surgery I lost my appetite so I used it to consume more calories until my appetite came back.

It mixes great and isn't thick like most gainers and no digestion issues either

I’ve heard some taste decent now but the tastes of the old ones from years ago pretty much turned me off to them. Now it’s homemade like everyone else
You never tried True Mass from BSN? When I first started training I was convinced I needed a mass gainer and I fell for the marketing tricks ( I was a dumb 17 year old wanting to gain a bit for SF selection) Stuff was complete crap of course but damn did it taste great.

You never tried True Mass from BSN? When I first started training I was convinced I needed a mass gainer and I fell for the marketing tricks ( I was a dumb 17 year old wanting to gain a bit for SF selection) Stuff was complete crap of course but damn did it taste great.
Anything that tasted good back then couldn’t have been good for you. I’ve used BSN products before but never that one. 1990s mega mass and early 2000s muscle tech (yes I’m well aware I’m going to get the shit judged out of me for that lol)

i can not digest raw quick oats in shakes.

this is my mass building shake that is easy to digest all clean calories.

rice cereal, nut butter, whey iso.

Those weight gainers in the 90s just made me slow and bloated plus tasted bad, so I haven't used them since.

I used a couple weight gainers when they became a thing back then, but then quickly moved on to simply grinded oats + whey. 200g of oats + 60g of isolate make a pretty solid shake. Easy to drink, easy to digest and the 20g of fiber improve my lipids so it's a no brainer actually.

I remember using Weider's Mega Mass 2000 by the bucket loads many, many years ago when I struggled to put on weight. Those were before my 'enhanced' days. Later on down the road I just made my own typically using whey protein as my base and adding anything that boosted the calorie content like peanut butter, yogurt, ice cream etc..

Anything that tasted good back then couldn’t have been good for you. I’ve used BSN products before but never that one. 1990s mega mass and early 2000s muscle tech (yes I’m well aware I’m going to get the shit judged out of me for that lol)
Mega mass in the 90’s Local health food shop always had it on sale when I was a teenager. When we had money we’d stock up. Just run straight through you it was that bad. Bloating was unreal. Lol. I was about 14 at the time iirc

Mega mass in the 90’s Local health food shop always had it on sale when I was a teenager. When we had money we’d stock up. Just run straight through you it was that bad. Bloating was unreal. Lol. I was about 14 at the time iirc
It was actually amazing that something THAT thick could run through you like that. Lol

I used them back in the day. My go-to was Interactive Nutrition’s Mammoth 2500. I also used Ultimate Nutrition’s Muscle Juice 2544. That shit has fructose in it as a carb source 🤦‍♂️ I think I bought Mass-Tech once because the carb sources were slightly better as it had oat flour or oat bran in it. Of course I bought the biggest sizes too. So there was 19 year old me walking through the mall holding what looked like a paint can like a fucking idiot 😄

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 2
Have used ON serious mass but I prefer to make my own shake in the morning.
120g cream of rice/rice flour
30g almond butter
350ml almond milk
40g wpi
140g banana
About 1k cals and super easy to down

Have used ON serious mass but I prefer to make my own shake in the morning.
120g cream of rice/rice flour
30g almond butter
350ml almond milk
40g wpi
140g banana
About 1k cals and super easy to down
I like that. Nice and simple.

I used them back in the day. My go-to was Interactive Nutrition’s Mammoth 2500. I also used Ultimate Nutrition’s Muscle Juice 2544. That shit has fructose in it as a carb source 🤦‍♂️ I think I bought Mass-Tech once because the carb sources were slightly better as it had oat flour or oat bran in it. Of course I bought the biggest sizes too. So there was 19 year old me walking through the mall holding what looked like a paint can like a fucking idiot 😄
I forgot about Mammoth. After I used some tubs of BSN True Mass I found Mammoth which was way cheaper so I switched. Tasted like shit compared to BSN but saved money plus I got to feel hardcore downing the juckie stuff. Good times.

Never used them, have a huge appetite and put on weight easily, not the good kind.

I forgot about Mammoth. After I used some tubs of BSN True Mass I found Mammoth which was way cheaper so I switched. Tasted like shit compared to BSN but saved money plus I got to feel hardcore downing the juckie stuff. Good times.
When were you buying it? It was around 2003-2005 when I did. It's since been re-branded as Mammoth Mass and Interactive has changed ownership more than once, I think. The ingredients look better than when I was buying it and possibly compromised the taste. I remember it tasting good, but likely all maltodextrin for carbs and that's probably why.

I always wanted to get Russian Bear 5000 once just to say I tried it. Also, Champion Nutrition's Heavyweight 900 looked like a bottle of Drano back then 😄

When were you buying it? It was around 2003-2005 when I did. It's since been re-branded as Mammoth Mass and Interactive has changed ownership more than once, I think. The ingredients look better than when I was buying it and possibly compromised the taste. I remember it tasting good, but likely all maltodextrin for carbs and that's probably why.

I always wanted to get Russian Bear 5000 once just to say I tried it. Also, Champion Nutrition's Heavyweight 900 looked like a bottle of Drano back then 😄

Think it was 07 or 08. Only bought a couple, think I realized at one point I might as well make them myself. Plus I got into selection so didn't need them no more at that point either. Didn't know it still existed tho.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws