over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One shot per week vs spread- results

Tomgrass

Registered
Newbies
Seen few times that a lot of people swear by administrating whole dose once per week gives much greater gains then dividing into smaller shoots. I even saw study of nandrolone where one dose into glutes or quads was producing much better result then the same dose divided. Now of course estrogen spike will be much bigger when dosing 500 mg test once a week but I would like to
hear some old vets toughts on this topic.

could be due to the fact of more estrogen being present and that is crucial to growth to a certain degree? that is the only thing that comes to mind.

Even with long ester hormones you can get more than half the dose free in the first 24hrs. A major peak can (some people Preacher this) cause more gains. So you spread out the drugs through the week instead. It's a side effect haven if your pron to them.

90% of the time I use one weekly shot. I currently only use 2cc, so it's a single 2.5ml syringe.
It's clean and efficient and I have no sides to speak of. The lack of sides may be due to the lower dose.

90% of the time I use one weekly shot. I currently only use 2cc, so it's a single 2.5ml syringe.
It's clean and efficient and I have no sides to speak of. The lack of sides may be due to the lower dose.
i think if ur doing 250 test once a week is fine, but if your 500 plus maybe best to split it??

I always shoot ED. I like the low volume per shot plus when doing it once a week I sometimes forgot it for a day or 2. Must say I never thought about the fact it might lead to less gains...

i think if ur doing 250 test once a week is fine, but if your 500 plus maybe best to split it??

It's 550-600mg total including the anabolic, but yes, I believe it become more relevant as doses increase as @luki7788 says above.

After all of these years, I still hate injecting….AND the older I get the more annoying it becomes.

That said, ~ 10 years ago I bought into the bro-logic that 2x/week > 1x/week for my 200-250/week of “TRT” — but not happy about it. lol.

I do 180mg test e a week..when I did 1 shot a week I’d be 600ng by my next shot and my estrogen is high

When I break that shot up 3x a week I never drop below 1100 and my estrogen stays around 34

There’s definitely a lot of data showing more frequent administrations cause less peaks and valleys resulting in lower e2 and more stable t levels

I've wondered this as well.

They have shown that 1x per week prednisone becomes anabolic (rather than catabolic) when taken 1x per week vs daily. They think that one single bolus dose likely gives a large spike of nutrient uptake and this is what helps with growth.

We also know that natural growth hormone is released in large spurts as well. So most likely there is something to it.

check out the 10mg a day thread.
i did 12.5mg test e every day for weeks, twice. both times my test multiple was over 10. meaning. that 87.5mg a week resuted in every day test levels of 946 or so, a free test around 165 on a scale that tops at 155, and e2 under 20.
basically when u pin test e or c daily, u can pin alot less per week and u will stay at whatever ur normal peak multiple is.
i wasnt believin that at first, thats why i did it last year then this year....that 10mg thread shows lots of others have the same result.
hell, my peak is 10x trough is 5ish....if i split 250 a week into daily shots id be sportin test levels 2700 every day. no peak or trough.
that dose once a week'd give me an average of 2000, half the week over, half under, and e2 would be way way off the chart high.
in fact its almost as if my normal peak multiple goes higher when i pin every day.

Came to the same conclusion as you Junker. What was necessary in getting similar #'s was an understanding PCP willing to allow me to do freq/repetitive lab work and access to pharm grade Testosterone. Everyone's different in how they respond to low dose testosterone it would appear Tomgrass. Androgen receptor changes over time and years of abuse? Some like myself seem to respond very well. Others not so much.

Try not to worry about "data" to much. Every bodybuilder/individual is quite unique in how they respond to hormonal influence or substance via oral medication or injection medication. A lot of the time "half life data" goes right out the door once applied to YOU. Experimentation is the key, unfortunately, there is no single one way that is best. I've seen people respond extremely slow to to where the half life of an injection is longer than thought, I've seen people respond in a way that half life is less than quarter of what they thought the data says for any particular ester length. You gotta find your balance! The hormone game isn't set for anybody, there is no solid standard, unlike what big pharma or major medical would like you to believe. Just my 2cents ;)

Try not to worry about "data" to much. Every bodybuilder/individual is quite unique in how they respond to hormonal influence or substance via oral medication or injection medication. A lot of the time "half life data" goes right out the door once applied to YOU. Experimentation is the key, unfortunately, there is no single one way that is best. I've seen people respond extremely slow to to where the half life of an injection is longer than thought, I've seen people respond in a way that half life is less than quarter of what they thought the data says for any particular ester length. You gotta find your balance! The hormone game isn't set for anybody, there is no solid standard, unlike what big pharma or major medical would like you to believe. Just my 2cents ;)
That’s my issue..like I said above..my blood work with test E, or C at 180mg shows me at 1100-1400 the day of injection and 600 a week later when I’m due for another..this according to the half-life isn’t supposed to happen. I’ve tried it with sustanon as well with the same results.

For me, once a week injections will never happen again..but YMMV

That’s my issue..like I said above..my blood work with test E, or C at 180mg shows me at 1100-1400 the day of injection and 600 a week later when I’m due for another..this according to the half-life isn’t supposed to happen. I’ve tried it with sustanon as well with the same results.

For me, once a week injections will never happen again..but YMMV
I’m with you on this one. In the late 90s very few people were getting labs done regularly. It’s taken years to get to the point where I get tangible results and my labs aren’t all over the place in the course of a year.

Seen few times that a lot of people swear by administrating whole dose once per week gives much greater gains then dividing into smaller shoots. I even saw study of nandrolone where one dose into glutes or quads was producing much better result then the same dose divided. Now of course estrogen spike will be much bigger when dosing 500 mg test once a week but I would like to
hear some old vets toughts on this topic.
Depends on the drug ester sust wouldn’t matter, but prop woukd be a big deal Cyp prolly wouldn’t and deconate wouldn’t matter at all

I’ve tried shots every which way.
I can say with test alone I do best two shots per week. Monday Thursday deal.
I’ve done small shots spread out everyday one big shot.

I think it’s personal preference and how you feel. There is so much information out there now with a scientific break down and I’m like ya that make logical sense. But until you try all ideas in your own body you will know what works best and what makes you feel best.

I’ve tried shots every which way.
I can say with test alone I do best two shots per week. Monday Thursday deal.
I’ve done small shots spread out everyday one big shot.

I think it’s personal preference and how you feel. There is so much information out there now with a scientific break down and I’m like ya that make logical sense. But until you try all ideas in your own body you will know what works best and what makes you feel best.
I’ve always done a few pops a week. After hearing so many dudes advocate for daily insulin pin dosages I tried it a few weeks and maybe it’s bc I have a new baby but I didn’t like it AND some days forgot to take my shot so the whole daily thing seems like a hassle to me also a lot of dudes say roll sub q on oil based gear and that doesn’t work well for me either.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws