over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

One shot per week vs spread- results

I even saw study of nandrolone where one dose into glutes or quads was producing much better result then the same dose divided.
Can we get a citation on this? Just curious about this study, if it exists.

From the studies and just my observation daily injections seem better. Daily injections would more follow the bodies pattern of multiple daily spikes. Rather then 1 spike a week followed by days of dropping lower.

From the studies and just my observation daily injections seem better. Daily injections would more follow the bodies pattern of multiple daily spikes. Rather then 1 spike a week followed by days of dropping lower.

My lab work mirros this. Plus it’s way easier to manage any issues you’re having if everything remains in a more steady ratio.

I daily injet trt/cruise or blast. I feel better and blood work is better this way.

It doesn't. The study investigated blood level when using different injection spots and different mg/ml concentrations (same dose). Nothing to do with frequency.
You may find this patent pretty interesting tho, speaking of larger spikes vs stable level.
Read the comparative weight gain data for the rats treated by implantation or injection.

"From the above data it may be seen that although the daily injection doses of 300 and 900 μg/day result initially in a greater % increased weight, the % increase rapidly drops off. In the animals treated by pellet implantation, on the other hand, % increase in weight increases substantially over the 12 week period for all pellet dose levels and continues to increase over the 18 week period for the 4 and 8 pellet dosage. This is truly surprising since the rate of release in the pellet is decreasing over the period of time while the daily injection is kept constant."

It doesn't. The study investigated blood level when using different injection spots and different mg/ml concentrations (same dose). Nothing to do with frequency.
Not to be a dick to the OP, but that's kind of what I suspected. Thanks!

You may find this patent pretty interesting tho, speaking of larger spikes vs stable level.
Read the comparative weight gain data for the rats treated by implantation or injection.

"From the above data it may be seen that although the daily injection doses of 300 and 900 μg/day result initially in a greater % increased weight, the % increase rapidly drops off. In the animals treated by pellet implantation, on the other hand, % increase in weight increases substantially over the 12 week period for all pellet dose levels and continues to increase over the 18 week period for the 4 and 8 pellet dosage. This is truly surprising since the rate of release in the pellet is decreasing over the period of time while the daily injection is kept constant."
That is super interesting, particularly because the total amount implanted was actually less than the total amount injected daily.

It couldn’t be better, equal yes but a deconate ester lasts a LONG ASS TIME, dividing the dose would be equal or if spread out far worse but 3 shits per week Vice one on a long ester does not “imitate natural pulses of test” prop or suspension sure but you take them almost daily anyway always have.

Here is a study that compares weekly vs. monthly testosterone frequency. The results are the same for type II muscle fiber growth.

I would be really curious to see daily vs. weekly though... The weekly and monthly frequencies are still one time bolus spikes, while daily would be constant. Curious if there is something about spikes that are somehow more effective...

Not daily.

My doctor put me on a 4 day rotation. Said I would feel better, no ups and downs, more stability whatever the hell that means.

Bloods mid ‘cycle’, day 2.

I felt no different, just pissed when I missed a day (unfounded), easier to keep track of when I injected on the weekends And like I said I never felt the ups and downs he said I would / was.

An experiment of 1.

Not daily.

My doctor put me on a 4 day rotation. Said I would feel better, no ups and downs, more stability whatever the hell that means.

Bloods mid ‘cycle’, day 2.

I felt no different, just pissed when I missed a day (unfounded), easier to keep track of when I injected on the weekends And like I said I never felt the ups and downs he said I would / was.

An experiment of 1.
Yea lije I said earlier with relying on lower dose high frequency shots it’s easy to forget a day.

where is EMERIC lol! he should def respond on this!

i keep personally debating the daily or EOD smaller amount type run. I am thinking of giving it a shot after I finish this run in 2 weeks. I will give myself a bit of time to clean a little and then give it a try. I was thinking of TestC and Turinaform EOD

Not to be a dick to the OP, but that's kind of what I suspected. Thanks!

That is super interesting, particularly because the total amount implanted was actually less than the total amount injected daily.
Isn't this the same effect that happens in cattle with one Trenbolone pellet implant? Much less tren over duration, but good results esspecially when coupled with estro.

Isn't this the same effect that happens in cattle with one Trenbolone pellet implant? Much less tren over duration, but good results esspecially when coupled with estro.
You are correct about cattle and the estro is there to marble the meat and add water weight. That’s why we wash it out lol. I woukd get test pellets but no doc will give them to me bc how I look even when I get my labs low. I’ve often wondered if I could do it myself with a gun, I know they use a pellet gun in cattle I think the human pellets are pushed in thru an incision. Be nice to have aroun jic the world goes to shit when the test runs out pellets last years.

I did them daily subQ for awhile but got tired of doing them everyday and I would often forget. What works best for me is to do them every 5-7 days. Saturday is typically my injection day right now. Results are still excellent and I never forget to do them.

I did them daily subQ for awhile but got tired of doing them everyday and I would often forget. What works best for me is to do them every 5-7 days. Saturday is typically my injection day right now. Results are still excellent and I never forget to do them.
Same for me. I see the validity of spacing shots out but I’m using 1ml of test per week now and I’d rather just get it out the way once per week

I've been doing TRT 1x a week for years. Now I am thinking of splitting it to 2x a week.

Will this give better gains and libido?

I've been doing TRT 1x a week for years. Now I am thinking of splitting it to 2x a week.

Will this give better gains and libido?
No

You are correct about cattle and the estro is there to marble the meat and add water weight. That’s why we wash it out lol. I woukd get test pellets but no doc will give them to me bc how I look even when I get my labs low. I’ve often wondered if I could do it myself with a gun, I know they use a pellet gun in cattle I think the human pellets are pushed in thru an incision. Be nice to have aroun jic the world goes to shit when the test runs out pellets last years.
Man years ago i would travel to small town feedlot stores to buy the finaplex cartridges. I got like 60 kits from this one store and they gave me a free gun. Dude that needle was like 3/16 of an inch thick. No one I knew would inject the pellets after seeing that needle. This is the days when animals kits were the rage. Or use the crushed.up pellets with dmso but man that shit made you stink.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws