over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New health update

you do not have to give up gh, just add metformin for the night, start with 500mg and wait 10-14 days if sugar is still high in the morning, increase to 1000mg before going to bed, and give the whole daily dose before training with insulin
Hey Luki what do you think of Palumbo's insulin protocol for when you are using HGH and running high BG in the a.m.. He says to use 5 ius of Lantus before bed and 5 ius in the morning to keep high BG at bay... thoughts?

Hey Luki what do you think of Palumbo's insulin protocol for when you are using HGH and running high BG in the a.m.. He says to use 5 ius of Lantus before bed and 5 ius in the morning to keep high BG at bay... thoughts?
I don't like this idea at all

I believe that with the help of carb cycling, cardio, GDA and metformin you can quickly restore and maintain good insulin sensitivity

Some people with type 2 are cured with that protocol because doctors assume that you won't shut down your feedback loop.
Maybe for some guys works....

As i wrote in a couple of threads i tried 10-20iu multiple times and my blood glucose readings were 10% worst than without Lantus.
So the feedback loop isn't a fake assumption but true reality.
If you don't trust me, Mike Arnold and other guys, just try it on yourself, you won't die.

I started reading Justin Harris book and his opinion about insulin is similar to Luki's and Arnold.

Some people with type 2 are cured with that protocol because doctors assume that you won't shut down your feedback loop.
Maybe for some guys works....

As i wrote in a couple of threads i tried 10-20iu multiple times and my blood glucose readings were 10% worst than without Lantus.
So the feedback loop isn't a fake assumption but true reality.
If you don't trust me, Mike Arnold and other guys, just try it on yourself, you won't die.

I started reading Justin Harris book and his opinion about insulin is similar to Luki's and Arnold.
Great info man thank you... and I will be following Luki's protocol above Palumbo's for sure.

Up to 5 months ago I was doing a sick amount of cardio as I was getting ready to participate in my first triathlon, so at one point I was doing 2 to 3 hours of cardio a day, 7 days a week (and no guys I didn't lose my muscle, I was slow as fk :) though) and did that for about 6 months, but then I got COVID while traveling to NY and Mexico, and after that my cardio is not the same, so now I'm doing 20 to 30 min of slow cardio 4 to 5 x week
My resting heart rate sat 6-8bpm higher than normal while sleeping for over 2 months post Covid.

Usually at 42-44bpm while sleeping - floated at 52-54 for what seemed like forever.

Heart rate would also peak during sprints at a level not commensurate with effort.

I take 2IU of omnitrope in the mornings, if I test my BG that day I am 104-108. If I go 3-4 days without administration I am low 80s.

I don't like this idea at all

I believe that with the help of carb cycling, cardio, GDA and metformin you can quickly restore and maintain good insulin sensitivity
Hello Luki, I have been taking metformin before bed as recommended (started w 500 and up the dosage to 1k) after 9 days my morning blood sugar still over 90 actually avg. 100.... today for example tested my BG fasted and I got the following readings: 100 and 103.... I went for a 45 minute walk right after and measured my BG again when I got back and got: 106 and 109
Thoughts?

Hello Luki, I have been taking metformin before bed as recommended (started w 500 and up the dosage to 1k) after 9 days my morning blood sugar still over 90 actually avg. 100.... today for example tested my BG fasted and I got the following readings: 100 and 103.... I went for a 45 minute walk right after and measured my BG again when I got back and got: 106 and 109
Thoughts?
I think the first thing you should do is test with another meter because it is possible that yours is bad

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131