over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picanha as your beef

Oh, my wife’s favorite red meat is elk..she is just afraid to cook it on her own out of fear of ruining it. If I’m cooking elk chops she kills that shit..but she just won’t cook it
I’m going to need that elk chops recipe please.

LOVE Picanha!

With a hefty portion of white rice topped with black beans and finished with some farofa on top

Them Brazilians sure know how to cook up some meats!

Brazilian Churrascaria is my comfort food

I love whitetail…..but elk…..it’s in a different league of amazing.

Oh, my wife’s favorite red meat is elk..she is just afraid to cook it on her own out of fear of ruining it. If I’m cooking elk chops she kills that shit..but she just won’t cook it
Here I live in venison at least half the year and if I can get my hands on axis I’ll shoot as many as I can. Your body responds better too wild game as far as digestion and energy which results in me looking better. If I have a show coming I stockpile it. No elk here but I grew up on elk and miss the shit out of it I just don’t have a place to hunt and don’t want to pay out of state tags on a chance at public land. My dad got to do guided hunts bc of his job yearly to places like Jickarilla (spelling fucked) Apache reservation where a bull is like $50,000 but he’d take a 7 or 8x8 monster every year we had 3 lay down freezers and two standing in our well house. I ate it all the time and had no appreciation for it as a kid.

Here I live in venison at least half the year and if I can get my hands on axis I’ll shoot as many as I can. Your body responds better too wild game as far as digestion and energy which results in me looking better. If I have a show coming I stockpile it. No elk here but I grew up on elk and miss the shit out of it I just don’t have a place to hunt and don’t want to pay out of state tags on a chance at public land. My dad got to do guided hunts bc of his job yearly to places like Jickarilla (spelling fucked) Apache reservation where a bull is like $50,000 but he’d take a 7 or 8x8 monster every year we had 3 lay down freezers and two standing in our well house. I ate it all the time and had no appreciation for it as a kid.
I’m not in elk territory either..but I get 1-2 a year..going to Utah this year and maybe Montana

I’m not in elk territory either..but I get 1-2 a year..going to Utah this year and maybe Montana
You go on guided hunts or you actually make out on public land. Elk territory is like 3-5 days minimum of driving for me. Which if I knew I’d take even a cow I’d go but I can kill exotics all day with no
Limit here.

You go on guided hunts or you actually make out on public land. Elk territory is like 3-5 days minimum of driving for me. Which if I knew I’d take even a cow I’d go but I can kill exotics all day with no
Limit here.
Both, just depends on who I’m going with..the one I’m going on in Utah is guided.

Both, just depends on who I’m going with..the one I’m going on in Utah is guided.
Good luck brother you doing archery or rifle, if so Waddaya hunt with, for elk we always used .300 Win mag I’ve seen some big bulls not take 5 steps with that cartridge

Good luck brother you doing archery or rifle, if so Waddaya hunt with, for elk we always used .300 Win mag I’ve seen some big bulls not take 5 steps with that cartridge
Man, I used to use a 300 win mag for work and hunting..but we switched to the 300 Norma at work in probably 2009 so we didn’t have to choose between the win mag or 338 lapua..then I realized my closest elk kill ever was 680ish yards and I was having to hand load my win mag with 215 grain Berger hybrids to the max psi to get hard hits over 1000yards on elk..so, I just hand-built a custom 300 Norma..I’ve killed elk with it at a little over 1500yards with the 215 bergers and 225 ELD-M’s.

So, I use that exclusively for elk. I use my GAP-10 in 6.5 creedmoor for everything in Texas and all whitetail. Usually use 5.56, 6.5 creedmoor, or 300 blackout for hogs..I just built my 3 year old daughter a 6mm ARC on a defiance action with a proof barrel..damn thing is 5lbs..mounting the nightforce today so she can get her first whitetail this year

Man, I used to use a 300 win mag for work and hunting..but we switched to the 300 Norma at work in probably 2009 so we didn’t have to choose between the win mag or 338 lapua..then I realized my closest elk kill ever was 680ish yards and I was having to hand load my win mag with 215 grain Berger hybrids to the max psi to get hard hits over 1000yards on elk..so, I just hand-built a custom 300 Norma..I’ve killed elk with it at a little over 1500yards with the 215 bergers and 225 ELD-M’s.

So, I use that exclusively for elk. I use my GAP-10 in 6.5 creedmoor for everything in Texas and all whitetail. Usually use 5.56, 6.5 creedmoor, or 300 blackout for hogs..I just built my 3 year old daughter a 6mm ARC on a defiance action with a proof barrel..damn thing is 5lbs..mounting the nightforce today so she can get her first whitetail this year
That’s awesome I haven’t killed anything on 4 legs over 500 yds but I’ve never had a shot at over 500 either, 2 legs 710 meters. 1500 yds is in a different league brother no matter what you’re shooting short of a .50 cal and even then still a damn good shot. I’ve done vehicle kills at 2,000 meters but that’s not impressive over open ground with a .50. Always wanted to learn hand loading especially the last few years. It’s all axis and whitetail here so I actually use a .223 with Hornady Black which is good ammo delivers good energy out to 500 but drops pretty fast after 300. I always laugh when people compare ARs to M-16s bc a 500 yd shot on a man with iron sights on an M-16 is a requirement to be a Marine with an AR scoped it can get tricky. I’ve never owned a Creedmoor but it’s on my wish list. I took a few last year with my buddy’s .243 and I gotta say as bigger guys the AR stock set up is much easier to shoot, when I shoot a regular rifle or shotgun now I basically have like 1/4 of the stock in my shoulder bc it will not fit. I shot a doe with a .270 last year, only rifle with us, and I 10 ringed her but the rifle came fully out of pocket bc of that same issue. What’s your work you shoot wolves or something? Congrats on your lil girl my boy is 9 months and I’m already dreaming of taking him out. Sounds like she’ll be a good hunter. One of the guys in camp last year his 10 year old girl was using his guccied out .300 win mag with a can on it and she shot 3 hogs a buck and a doe all that same morning. That rifle is like shooting a .22 but with the sound of my lil Gamo pellet gun.

That’s awesome I haven’t killed anything on 4 legs over 500 yds but I’ve never had a shot at over 500 either, 2 legs 710 meters. 1500 yds is in a different league brother no matter what you’re shooting short of a .50 cal and even then still a damn good shot. I’ve done vehicle kills at 2,000 meters but that’s not impressive over open ground with a .50. Always wanted to learn hand loading especially the last few years. It’s all axis and whitetail here so I actually use a .223 with Hornady Black which is good ammo delivers good energy out to 500 but drops pretty fast after 300. I always laugh when people compare ARs to M-16s bc a 500 yd shot on a man with iron sights on an M-16 is a requirement to be a Marine with an AR scoped it can get tricky. I’ve never owned a Creedmoor but it’s on my wish list. I took a few last year with my buddy’s .243 and I gotta say as bigger guys the AR stock set up is much easier to shoot, when I shoot a regular rifle or shotgun now I basically have like 1/4 of the stock in my shoulder bc it will not fit. I shot a doe with a .270 last year, only rifle with us, and I 10 ringed her but the rifle came fully out of pocket bc of that same issue. What’s your work you shoot wolves or something? Congrats on your lil girl my boy is 9 months and I’m already dreaming of taking him out. Sounds like she’ll be a good hunter. One of the guys in camp last year his 10 year old girl was using his guccied out .300 win mag with a can on it and she shot 3 hogs a buck and a doe all that same morning. That rifle is like shooting a .22 but with the sound of my lil Gamo pellet gun.
I usually put the stock more on my pecs..I’ve done so much shooting in a plate carrier that it’s usually just the top of the butt pad and the rest isn’t touching anything

1500yards isn’t even considered long range anymore in our field. I got at 1800 yard credit with 300 win mag and no one even cared. A lot of technology happened starting in 2010…1000 yards is the new 100 yards as far as long range goes.

I usually put the stock more on my pecs..I’ve done so much shooting in a plate carrier that it’s usually just the top of the butt pad and the rest isn’t touching anything
Same here but I’m 5’7 with small hands so I’m stuck trying with non adjustable sticks to get my eye relief and have my finger in the trigger well so high in the shoulder is good but on hunting rifles I’m always stretched it’s funny I was about 150 when wearing kit so now that I’m over 250 without kit it’s almost similar though I never tried to shoot a hunting rifle with gear on back then. I did find a Ruger .300 win mag with an adjustable AR style stock im leaning towards. I haven’t shot an AR platform in .300 or 7.62 I assume it’s similar but I’m more comfortable with the 5.56/.223 round even though people say it’s not enough as a teenager my rifle was a 22-250 and it always dropped big bodied Tennessee deer.

Same here but I’m 5’7 with small hands so I’m stuck trying with non adjustable sticks to get my eye relief and have my finger in the trigger well so high in the shoulder is good but on hunting rifles I’m always stretched it’s funny I was about 150 when wearing kit so now that I’m over 250 without kit it’s almost similar though I never tried to shoot a hunting rifle with gear on back then. I did find a Ruger .300 win mag with an adjustable AR style stock im leaning towards. I haven’t shot an AR platform in .300 or 7.62 I assume it’s similar but I’m more comfortable with the 5.56/.223 round even though people say it’s not enough as a teenager my rifle was a 22-250 and it always dropped big bodied Tennessee deer.
I still wear a plate carrier professionally at 210 at 5’10” but man, they really build the gear right these days

I can take longish range white tails with my .270 weatherby mag 150grain loads….I’ve successfully put them down at 450-500 yards.

I have a 300 Winchester short mag I bought 2 years ago just in case I ever get a chance to go mule deer or elk hunting. I figure a 180g accubond will get the job done at 600yards on an elk?

I can take longish range white tails with my .270 weatherby mag 150grain loads….I’ve successfully put them down at 450-500 yards.

I have a 300 Winchester short mag I bought 2 years ago just in case I ever get a chance to go mule deer or elk hunting. I figure a 180g accubond will get the job done at 600yards on an elk?
Not 100% sure how the accubond works or what it’s designed to do..but a 300 short mag will always have the energy and velocity at 600 yards to handle whatever is there.

I still wear a plate carrier professionally at 210 at 5’10” but man, they really build the gear right these days
I can only imagine I stlll keep a flack vest around but haven’t worn plates in over a decade though I keep saying I’m gonna get some of these new high speed plates, they cost a fortune and I’ll prolly need a custom carrier. What’s your opinion on the new foam plates? I assume you’re rocking legit heavy plate.

I can only imagine I stlll keep a flack vest around but haven’t worn plates in over a decade though I keep saying I’m gonna get some of these new high speed plates, they cost a fortune and I’ll prolly need a custom carrier. What’s your opinion on the new foam plates? I assume you’re rocking legit heavy plate.
I have no experience with the foam stuff.

Right now I’m wearing a LBT g3 with protech ceramic plates

I have no experience with the foam stuff.

Right now I’m wearing a LBT g3 with protech ceramic plates
Issued or own, if you don’t mind me asking

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member