over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Picanha as your beef

Issued or own, if you don’t mind me asking
This carrier and load out is personal and the plates are issued..doing a lot of traveling on foot and these are a little lighter than any of my personal stuff..

The side plates are mine too..I have more comfortable triple curve side plates

This carrier and load out is personal and the plates are issued..doing a lot of traveling on foot and these are a little lighter than any of my personal stuff..

The side plates are mine too..I have more comfortable triple curve side plates
That’s awesome brother I’ll admit I’m quite jealous. Have you personally seen the plates take a round? If so what and how well was the energy dispersed, I’ve seen a couple plate hits and dudes thought they were dead at first the bruising was insane on a chest impact but I’m a Marine we got issued shit especially 17 years ago

That’s awesome brother I’ll admit I’m quite jealous. Have you personally seen the plates take a round? If so what and how well was the energy dispersed, I’ve seen a couple plate hits and dudes thought they were dead at first the bruising was insane on a chest impact but I’m a Marine we got issued shit especially 17 years ago
I personally took a round from a mk18 friendly fire training incident in 2013..still hurt!

The plate was more or less instantly destroyed..I know it probably wouldn’t have stopped another round..I have never worn that brand again.

But I have seen plenty of plate strikes and there is more good than bad

I personally took a round from a mk18 friendly fire training incident in 2013..still hurt!

The plate was more or less instantly destroyed..I know it probably wouldn’t have stopped another round..I have never worn that brand again.

But I have seen plenty of plate strikes and there is more good than bad
Yea I can’t imagine what taking that amount of energy feels like. Stay safe brother.

Yea I can’t imagine what taking that amount of energy feels like. Stay safe brother.
It still hurt, but didn’t hurt nearly as bad as I thought....until the next day..I got out of bed and stretched..then hit the floor

I got a rental car because I couldn’t get into my lifted f250 for a few days

It still hurt, but didn’t hurt nearly as bad as I thought....until the next day..I got out of bed and stretched..then hit the floor

I got a rental car because I couldn’t get into my lifted f250 for a few days
God that sounds brutal fucking damn glad you had em on though. I just got a Texas XLT Ecoboost my first Ford I’m putting 35s on it you been happy with your F-250? The 6.7 diesel or Powerstroke?

God that sounds brutal fucking damn glad you had em on though. I just got a Texas XLT Ecoboost my first Ford I’m putting 35s on it you been happy with your F-250? The 6.7 diesel or Powerstroke?
I don’t have that one anymore, but I have a new one set up for overlanding..I like it, but I kinda hate diesels now..as far as diesels go the 6.7 is a great engine..all of my 6.7’s have been super reliable

My daily driver is a 2021 raptor..probably my favorite vehicle I ever owned..I don’t worry about shit with it like I have to worry about with a diesel

I don’t have that one anymore, but I have a new one set up for overlanding..I like it, but I kinda hate diesels now..as far as diesels go the 6.7 is a great engine..all of my 6.7’s have been super reliable
Yea I’m putting 35s on my 3.5 eco plus it’s tuned and some other shit, basically a Raptor with lockers and smaller turbos. It’s my first Ford as I said and only had it a few months so if you bought a second Ford then they must be good. I always wanted to hop up a Cummins inline 6 and put in something older and not a Dodge like an old short base GMC or a Land Rover Defender. Overkanding as in rugged terrain or serious mud or rock crawling

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws