over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Teen night at the gym

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone else ever had a gym turn into a teenager fest? It seems like within the past month we have had an influx of teenie boppers in the gym at all hours and they clog up the cables and benches in packs of 2-3 even worse than the college kids. No idea what could have caused the shift the price is $35 but it's àlways been that low. I haven't heard about another gym closing.

RedCon like that all day - sucks balls…

Now that you mention it yes I have seen more teens. I guess it’s time for the next generation to come in. I guess it’s a good thing tho.

Has anyone else ever had a gym turn into a teenager fest? It seems like within the past month we have had an influx of teenie boppers in the gym at all hours and they clog up the cables and benches in packs of 2-3 even worse than the college kids. No idea what could have caused the shift the price is $35 but it's àlways been that low. I haven't heard about another gym closing.
Bro same here...

Figured they got school off today for the hurricane down here in South Florida

Never seen so many at the same time

And holy fuck do these minor females were the least amount of clothing out of all the females that go...

Like a couple inches or fabric that's it

Fucking disturbing

Damn seems like it's a problem everywhere. I guess the only answer is to join a more expensive gym because mommy and daddy aren't going to want to spend too much $ finding their kiddos a hangout spot after school so they aren't video gaming all night.

We do have one juice Head/ serious gym but it's equally crowded and the guys also Hogg equipment, socialize with each other, etc.

At least the teens have the understanding you don't want to talk to them and they don't want to talk to you they just get in the way.

When you go to train for a hr, and it turns into two because your waiting for machines as kids take selfies on them ……..annoying as hell

Yup - my gym this summer was especially bad. All posing in groups with their 13” noodle arms in the mirrors in between hogging all the cables/benches. Doing one set every 5-10 minutes in between recording themselves and chatting.

…. Drove me nuts while I was in prep. Now I don’t mind as much as it’s off season and my order of lifts, etc. isn’t as important to me

It can be a love hate thing.

I was once there, it’s a new exciting potentially lifelong journey that they may embark upon.

We’ve all gone through silly fads from cutting the sleeves off our gym shirts, to wearing beanies at the gym because we saw a photo of frank McGrath doing it, to just spending six hours doing chest.

Be kind, show your scars and share your lessons to enhance their learning if they are curious about it.

🤷‍♂️

That's when you say "hey I'm going to work in a few sets" when you start stacking plates, most leave. If they cop an aditude I say didn't you read the rules. I'm working in. The ones sticking around actually want to learn something, and we get to pass the touch.

It can be a love hate thing.

I was once there, it’s a new exciting potentially lifelong journey that they may embark upon.

We’ve all gone through silly fads from cutting the sleeves off our gym shirts, to wearing beanies at the gym because we saw a photo of frank McGrath doing it, to just spending six hours doing chest.

Be kind, show your scars and share your lessons to enhance their learning if they are curious about it.

🤷‍♂️
I really do understand what you are saying and yes we have all been through fads as kids. That being said for example everything that you named really only effects those who do it. Cutting sleeves off shirts and beanies yes they are silly but it only affects those whom do it.
From what I see now groups of kids working on a machine taking double the time Bc they all have to set up cameras or have buddies take pics during and after sets, and then more pictures with and without shirts on same machine as others wait way longer than normal using of machines/equipment.
I do understand you just through some things out as a blank example and you are correct about us all being kids at some long and we did silly things. This is just my opinion only but gym etiquette is a thing of the past.

It’s called teenager lust.

RedCon like that all day - sucks balls…
Boca?

Sadly, most, if not all gyms down are like this

Athletic Factor in Pompano is pretty bad ass though, it's old school with no young kids... just a but further out than I'd like to drive every day

I try to get there for every leg day at least

(Iian Valliere posted a few videos working out there this past week)

Also, another factor...

Every single kid nowadays wants to be an influencer

the whole phone thing has absolutely changed the atmosphere of gyms. people who were oblivious before are even more oblivious and those who might have had a shred of shame checking themselves out are now encouraged to do so at every opportunity and show pics to the internet. I wouldn't care as much if it didn't slow things down and create knuckleheads who have their heads buried in the phone. What was going to be slow is now even slower. The guy who might have needed twenty minutes on a bench now needs thirty. The guy who was inconsiderate before is now inconsiderate and heavily engaged...with a phone; all while people are trying to work out. Yeah...I don't miss being in gyms. I miss having access to certain machines though.

here in san diego yes, planet fitness gave everyone in highschool who has id free memberships, and also 24 hour and la fit all offer bring 2 people free amenity anytime to add on at gym. few years ago it was never like this! they charged for everything, so yes its infested here too. scam sessions, wierd clothing, pool floaties around ankkles and arms (Wtf am i missing), and lots of same sex ons same sex wierd stuff seen in gym never before. its a trip man . but its better than kids gang banging and doing drugs or drinking!

here in san diego yes, planet fitness gave everyone in highschool who has id free memberships, and also 24 hour and la fit all offer bring 2 people free amenity anytime to add on at gym. few years ago it was never like this! they charged for everything, so yes its infested here too. scam sessions, wierd clothing, pool floaties around ankkles and arms (Wtf am i missing), and lots of same sex ons same sex wierd stuff seen in gym never before. its a trip man . but its better than kids gang banging and doing drugs or drinking!
I’ll be in Coronado this weekend for the VETS gala, let me know if you want to come kick it /snag a training session.

I really do understand what you are saying and yes we have all been through fads as kids. That being said for example everything that you named really only effects those who do it. Cutting sleeves off shirts and beanies yes they are silly but it only affects those whom do it.
From what I see now groups of kids working on a machine taking double the time Bc they all have to set up cameras or have buddies take pics during and after sets, and then more pictures with and without shirts on same machine as others wait way longer than normal using of machines/equipment.
I do understand you just through some things out as a blank example and you are correct about us all being kids at some long and we did silly things. This is just my opinion only but gym etiquette is a thing of the past.
Jesus - what madness are you guys having to deal with.

Perhaps I retract some of my previous statement 🤐

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner