over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changing Mental Response to Tren

Sully1234

Registered
Newbies
For some background, back in the day tren gave me more confidence than I could have hoped for. It was awesome for work, with girls etc.

But now, maybe 8-9 years later I get none of that effect. The first few times I used tren, whether it be ace or enanthate, were always the strongest and seems to have waned over time.

I acknowledge its a bit of a trivial thing but I would love to have that feeling back a few months out of the year. It was also great for being in sales lol.

Does anyone have an explanation for this? Or a solution to get that feeling back?

things change over time.
you are not the same person now as you were then.
this applies for basically all sorts of drug consumption.
Absolutely! People change. I know people who used to smoke cannabis to relax but now they can't smoke because it gives them anxiety. I probably won't use Tren again myself, major reason is my age but last time I did use it I got that weird 'jealous, wife's cheating' phenomenon that people talk alot about. From experience I knew what it was immediately and pulled the plug.

Maybe it doesn't give you that feeling because you have more self confidence than you used to.

There's no answer to your question. Any of the replies so far, or all of them, could be correct.

At least you aren't one of the guys who loses their mind on tren. That would be worse than losing a positive mental side. As long as the physical effects are working and your blood work is good, that's better than a lot of guys get.

For some background, back in the day tren gave me more confidence than I could have hoped for. It was awesome for work, with girls etc.

But now, maybe 8-9 years later I get none of that effect. The first few times I used tren, whether it be ace or enanthate, were always the strongest and seems to have waned over time.

I acknowledge its a bit of a trivial thing but I would love to have that feeling back a few months out of the year. It was also great for being in sales lol.

Does anyone have an explanation for this? Or a solution to get that feeling back?
I don’t have any answers but I would feel the same on Tren but now years later I get bad heartburn every time I use it. So that blows the whole experience.

Age I don’t get the tren high anymore but at low doses it still works for me

8-9 years ago, you believed Tren was a legit game changer for yourself. That shot made you feel like a million bucks, you could lift a truck and save the world. And thennnn, you realized it’s jusy tren. It’s a drug, a potent one. But just a drug.

Nothing changed but your perspective. There is nothing else that can be said dude. You aren’t a “young punk” anymore and are wiser. That’s it.

8-9 years ago, you believed Tren was a legit game changer for yourself. That shot made you feel like a million bucks, you could lift a truck and save the world. And thennnn, you realized it’s jusy tren. It’s a drug, a potent one. But just a drug.

Nothing changed but your perspective. There is nothing else that can be said dude. You aren’t a “young punk” anymore and are wiser. That’s it.
Agree with this. I hear people talk about mental effects, confidence on AAS, I've never felt that AAS impact these things. I do feel happier when I'm leaner, doing a routine I believe in, making progress, on a constant diet where I feel satisfied, I believe that most mental effects are placebo. A shot of AAS never changed my mood but being on a low calorie diet or not making progress sure as hell have.

Agree with this. I hear people talk about mental effects, confidence on AAS, I've never felt that AAS impact these things. I do feel happier when I'm leaner, doing a routine I believe in, making progress, on a constant diet where I feel satisfied, I believe that most mental effects are placebo. A shot of AAS never changed my mood but being on a low calorie diet or not making progress sure as hell have.
You just get used to anything. No more unbearable libido, endless energy, god-like self confidence.
After years and years of use and abuse, you pretty much need a supraphysiological level of androgens just to feel "normal".
Well it actually works this way for a trillion different drugs.

What were your T level before you started?

What were your T level before you started?
I'd assume in range I was 20. I had used transdermal 1 test before a prohormone back in 04. I recall my first use of prohormones being all excited then saying " ummm that's it?". Then ran 500 mg test e Iranian amps I was unimpressed. Then tried a cycle with Nile susts, well they can't all be bunk. Finally trialed orals, tren, my conclusion AAS are helpful particularly at keeping full and strong when dieting, but nothing magic. Training and nutrition are most important. Safe to say I'm a poor responder. One time I did venture to try 200 mg drol Ed, and a cycle of 100 var Ed, at those high dosages I was extremely pumped and full, but I'd say overall steroids aren't the holy grail for me, the key is perfect training, diet, recovery and knowing what look is good for me. I have found the formula to stay lean year round and eat well and progress strength wise. But I can not grow significant muscle unless I set my calories to a point where the fat gain makes it not worth it for me

Why do so many men think their wives are cheating on Tren? That's weird!

Is that the anxiety? Does it amplify insecurities? It seems to trigger that part the most lol

I guess I'm lucky in that I've never gotten any psychological/emotional sides, either good or bad, from any AAS.
As I've gotten older physical sides crept in on a few. NPP with my prostate and Tren gives me acid reflux something fierce.
Probably a good thing as now that I'm older I probably should avoid Tren anyways.

I have felt the tren “high” when I was in my late 20s early 30s just like walking on clouds some days. No other AAS has done this for me. Yes it doesn’t do it now my body is beat to shit and I have a newborn affecting my sleep in a way I could never have conceived but I felt it. Never felt roid rage in fact cycled off I was more aggressive and fought a lot more. State of mind matters but for me tren high was 100% real and clen aggression to this day is 100% real, my wife can tell first day 10 mcg dose of it. So in general I agree young and stupid makes you feel invincible but the tren high I got was post military and anyone whose served in the last 20 is very aware of their mortality and tren was an antidepressant for me too where again no AAS did (past tense) that. Maybe once my boy is sleeping thru the night and I have a regular ish schedule it will again just in much lower doses. I did like most of you have suffer terrible night sweats on it. Just slept on towels and traded every time I got up to piss so it didn’t affect sleep.

I was noticeably more aggressive when I got up to the higher dosage’s of T, like WTF was that, screaming at my plumber.

I was clearly not the easy going, fun filled lovey dovey person we have all grown accustomed to 😏. I could see it coming but felt unable to control it, like a train stuck on its tracks.

Once I understood the cause and effect relationship and was able to take a ‘beat’, I either outgrew it, became accustomed to it or the hormonal aggression just subsided or I became more introspective (I would like to the think the latter) it was no longer a part of my behavior. Interesting.

But definitely was hormonal. Wow, I would hate to see what I would be like on a stronger androgen. Scary.

Maybe it’s because I am on an SSRI, but tren makes me a fucking lunatic. Like, crying spells, explosive anger….even towards my pets….driving 100mph just because…..

Tren “placebo” rage…..in some, the neurological shifts can be very personality changing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131