over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changing Mental Response to Tren

Maybe it’s because I am on an SSRI, but tren makes me a fucking lunatic. Like, crying spells, explosive anger….even towards my pets….driving 100mph just because…..

Tren “placebo” rage…..in some, the neurological shifts can be very personality changing.
SSRIs scare me more than any other drug, I’ve seen it fuck up so many veterans lives. I wish you well on it but I pour my bottles out every time they show up.

SSRIs scare me more than any other drug, I’ve seen it fuck up so many veterans lives. I wish you well on it but I pour my bottles out every time they show up.
I have no axe to grind on the subject but if I were a wagering man, I would be willing to bet that SSRI’s have helped more veterans than they have hurt.

Why do so many men think their wives are cheating on Tren? That's weird!

Is that the anxiety? Does it amplify insecurities? It seems to trigger that part the most lol
It’s because Tren increases libido makes guys hornier and you know you want to bang every female you see while on Tren. So you’re mind plays tricks on you and you think you’re gf/wife is doing the same.

Maybe it’s because I am on an SSRI, but tren makes me a fucking lunatic. Like, crying spells, explosive anger….even towards my pets….driving 100mph just because…..

Tren “placebo” rage…..in some, the neurological shifts can be very personality changing.
If you are taking an SSRI I have no doubt you are experiencing some serious issues with tren or in general. Any digestion and libido issues?

I have no axe to grind on the subject but if I were a wagering man, I would be willing to bet that SSRI’s have helped more veterans than they have hurt.
I’m glad they’re good for you and I can only speak to my fellow vets I know but not one hasn’t had issues and gotten off or killed themselves 100 fucking percent. My wife is a shrink and publicly won’t state it bc of politics but like many other mental health professionals doesn’t like them. I don’t believe they’ve helped more than they’ve hurt they are the most overprescribed drug in the US. Now like you, if you have a legit medical issue a chemical issue I’d say they are great. Veterans don’t come back with chemical imbalances we come back with aggression, trauma, rage , etc. and SSRIs is just the VAs lazy way of trying to suicide us off or dumb us down and if you take an ssri and don’t need it, it fucks you up. You also become dependent on it. I watched a chic at our gym quit Celexa bc she said it made her fat and within 4 months she’d dropped 30 lbs but was miserable, tried to kill her bf and got jail for it she did later. She bonded out he didn’t want her in jail, she bit a chunk out of his trap. Attorney argued the ssri she did 6 months county, came out and she’s 100% fine and preaches against SSRIs but warns people about tapering. The VA also will pull your disability in some cases if they know you don’t take anti-depressants. More keeping a leash on us. It’s all a game of pacifying and control. Again you may actually need yours glad they work for you glad your ok but in general most people that are on them don’t need them and have a litany of issues from it.

It’s because Tren increases libido makes guys hornier and you know you want to bang every female you see while on Tren. So you’re mind plays tricks on you and you think you’re gf/wife is doing the same.
Or is it because Tren induces anxiety and deep down our worst fear is our woman cheating...

OT, the couple times I did tren it made me a little wimp. A great looking wimp but still. All I wanted to do was lay with my head on my ex girl's lap while watching sad movies pretending not to cry. She liked it, I didn't. At some point my intestines couldn't handle 19NOR no more so I had an even better reason not to take it anymore.

Only thing that changes me is Clen. I become a very unpleasant human being because of it. So don't take that no more either.

I’m glad they’re good for you and I can only speak to my fellow vets I know but not one hasn’t had issues and gotten off or killed themselves 100 fucking percent. My wife is a shrink and publicly won’t state it bc of politics but like many other mental health professionals doesn’t like them. I don’t believe they’ve helped more than they’ve hurt they are the most overprescribed drug in the US. Now like you, if you have a legit medical issue a chemical issue I’d say they are great. Veterans don’t come back with chemical imbalances we come back with aggression, trauma, rage , etc. and SSRIs is just the VAs lazy way of trying to suicide us off or dumb us down and if you take an ssri and don’t need it, it fucks you up. You also become dependent on it. I watched a chic at our gym quit Celexa bc she said it made her fat and within 4 months she’d dropped 30 lbs but was miserable, tried to kill her bf and got jail for it she did later. She bonded out he didn’t want her in jail, she bit a chunk out of his trap. Attorney argued the ssri she did 6 months county, came out and she’s 100% fine and preaches against SSRIs but warns people about tapering. The VA also will pull your disability in some cases if they know you don’t take anti-depressants. More keeping a leash on us. It’s all a game of pacifying and control. Again you may actually need yours glad they work for you glad your ok but in general most people that are on them don’t need them and have a litany of issues from it.
Sorry if I struck a nerve.

And is presumptuous of you to think that they work for me.

Further communication would not be productive.

I can say oddly enough the only compound that has given me mental affects is yohimbine fasted in conjunction with ec.

Or is it because Tren induces anxiety and deep down our worst fear is our woman cheating...

OT, the couple times I did tren it made me a little wimp. A great looking wimp but still. All I wanted to do was lay with my head on my ex girl's lap while watching sad movies pretending not to cry. She liked it, I didn't. At some point my intestines couldn't handle 19NOR no more so I had an even better reason not to take it anymore.

Only thing that changes me is Clen. I become a very unpleasant human being because of it. So don't take that no more either.
Jesus that sucks. Here’s a virtual hug bro 🫂

Sorry if I struck a nerve.

And is presumptuous of you to think that they work for me.

Further communication would not be productive.
Based on your post I thought you were saying they were good thus yes I presumed they worked for you. It was not a shot or smartassy. Yes it’s a nerve anti depressants have killed a lot of vets and ruined even more lives. So I get worked up when civilians assume or think that we need drugs or they help. Every vet I know doing good is on “natural medicine” after a decade of valium, Wellbutrin, hydroxyzine, fuck like two more I can’t remember bc I tossed all but the valium bc it fucked me up so bad so fast. The valium unfortunately worked until I needed it and have spent over a year tapering it now on my own bc the va will fuck me if they know I micro dose and got off my meds. I do wonder if it does you wrong why take it? I’ve met so many vets who don’t lift that want test bc their dicks don’t work from the meds or they cant bust a nut. I have to explain to them it’s their meds. I just want people to learn from my and people I know mistakes and again ADs are overprescribed often by pcps who shouldn’t even be able to write for them. Take from this to benzos helped me a lot from rage, fighting, and with sleep but now coming down from 20 mg per day for about a decade to now 4 mg I would’ve been better off with microdosing which wasn’t big in 2008 or not in this part of the US anyway. Don’t get me wrong if your on clen and haven’t slept well in days a night or 2 of benzos is a choice but never let anyone tell you they aren’t dangerous. I hope youre well but make no mistake ADs have destroyed a ton of young lives.

What did they do to ur intestines? All 19-Nors?

Based on your post I thought you were saying they were good thus yes I presumed they worked for you. It was not a shot or smartassy. Yes it’s a nerve anti depressants have killed a lot of vets and ruined even more lives. So I get worked up when civilians assume or think that we need drugs or they help. Every vet I know doing good is on “natural medicine” after a decade of valium, Wellbutrin, hydroxyzine, fuck like two more I can’t remember bc I tossed all but the valium bc it fucked me up so bad so fast. The valium unfortunately worked until I needed it and have spent over a year tapering it now on my own bc the va will fuck me if they know I micro dose and got off my meds. I do wonder if it does you wrong why take it? I’ve met so many vets who don’t lift that want test bc their dicks don’t work from the meds or they cant bust a nut. I have to explain to them it’s their meds. I just want people to learn from my and people I know mistakes and again ADs are overprescribed often by pcps who shouldn’t even be able to write for them. Take from this to benzos helped me a lot from rage, fighting, and with sleep but now coming down from 20 mg per day for about a decade to now 4 mg I would’ve been better off with microdosing which wasn’t big in 2008 or not in this part of the US anyway. Don’t get me wrong if your on clen and haven’t slept well in days a night or 2 of benzos is a choice but never let anyone tell you they aren’t dangerous. I hope youre well but make no mistake ADs have destroyed a ton of young lives.
That's the thing with all these drugs. People feel they need a drug to feel right, then their digestion and libido go. Now they take 2 more drugs to fix those sides. Now we went from 0 drugs to 3 quickly. 4 and 5 are right around the corner. Pharma is raking in the dollars and people are now thinking they must take a hand full of pills just to live their life. Society has normalized this I have had co workers brag about the number of medication they take like it's a bad of honor or maybe they want sympathy, they even urge others to take their drugs saying it will help them. Then we see commercials on TV saying if you feel tired or anxious or sad ask your doctor about this drug or that drug. Maybe it's just me but I feel like growing up not everyone was on medication.

What did they do to ur intestines? All 19-Nors?
Don't really know brother. All orals, injectable orals en 19NOR and even regular antibiotics tend to really mess them up. After a couple weeks my stool gets really watery after which lots of blood show up. Literally running to the toilet a couple of times an hour and hoping I'll make it. It's really bad. Last time it happened was with antibiotics, doc said it's probably an infection/irritation and that was it. It subsided in a week or 2 or 3 after quitting.

Would like to know what it is but it's not worth "summoning" it to have it checked. Life really becomes a pain.

That's the thing with all these drugs. People feel they need a drug to feel right, then their digestion and libido go. Now they take 2 more drugs to fix those sides. Now we went from 0 drugs to 3 quickly. 4 and 5 are right around the corner. Pharma is raking in the dollars and people are now thinking they must take a hand full of pills just to live their life. Society has normalized this I have had co workers brag about the number of medication they take like it's a bad of honor or maybe they want sympathy, they even urge others to take their drugs saying it will help them. Then we see commercials on TV saying if you feel tired or anxious or sad ask your doctor about this drug or that drug. Maybe it's just me but I feel like growing up not everyone was on medication.
No ur spot on big pharma is bigger than oil rn bc of climate change stuff, a large majority of those people are on these drugs as well. Covid made a tense society an anxious and scared one. Whatever your politics are the fact that people are doped up and scared is a fact. I’ve cut all my meds including PEDs and I’m more clear. I don’t smoke weed but I do micro dose oral and it’s helped me get off pharma. Yea years ago it was maybe a couple kids at school were on Ritalin. Shit there was a time I wouldn’t take aspirin. I love PEDs and hopefully I’ve don’t them right enough that I don’t shave off a decade. The thing with all these other drugs lije you said is 1=3 m, 2 for sides. I don’t remember people all having all this eczema, hep cam, shingles, etc etc I mean yea they existed but I think our shit food an dirty water plus everyone drinks now everyone and then they wake up with a 20 oz jet fuel Starbucks. And again these aren’t folks who work out and hydrate they sit ALL day then drink to sleep and coffee up til noon. I consider it a National Security issue.

I also changed 10 years ago on tren I would be like: swagger is my name
Now these days in tren i am much warmer nicer and more loving then when i am not on tren. It gives me amazing well being feeling and very positive attitude towards things and people in life. I am not however take it due to fact that I dont need it but when I will want to add some last kilograms in my bulk my choice will be or tren or npp with inclination toward tren due to higher amount of carbs in diet.

I also changed 10 years ago on tren I would be like: swagger is my name
Now these days in tren i am much warmer nicer and more loving then when i am not on tren. It gives me amazing well being feeling and very positive attitude towards things and people in life. I am not however take it due to fact that I dont need it but when I will want to add some last kilograms in my bulk my choice will be or tren or npp with inclination toward tren due to higher amount of carbs in diet.
That’s an interesting contrast I feel like tren is a sledgehammer and NPP is a rubber mallet. Agree though when the dose is right tren makes me quite friendly. Too much though and I get very not aggressive I don’t start shit but I will escalate shit every chance I get towards violence BUT I truly never initiate trouble.

That’s an interesting contrast I feel like tren is a sledgehammer and NPP is a rubber mallet. Agree though when the dose is right tren makes me quite friendly. Too much though and I get very not aggressive I don’t start shit but I will escalate shit every chance I get towards violence BUT I truly never initiate trouble.
Yes dose was 30 mg day so 210 mg per week. I assume this was reason of my wellbeing 😉

No ur spot on big pharma is bigger than oil rn bc of climate change stuff, a large majority of those people are on these drugs as well. Covid made a tense society an anxious and scared one. Whatever your politics are the fact that people are doped up and scared is a fact. I’ve cut all my meds including PEDs and I’m more clear. I don’t smoke weed but I do micro dose oral and it’s helped me get off pharma. Yea years ago it was maybe a couple kids at school were on Ritalin. Shit there was a time I wouldn’t take aspirin. I love PEDs and hopefully I’ve don’t them right enough that I don’t shave off a decade. The thing with all these other drugs lije you said is 1=3 m, 2 for sides. I don’t remember people all having all this eczema, hep cam, shingles, etc etc I mean yea they existed but I think our shit food an dirty water plus everyone drinks now everyone and then they wake up with a 20 oz jet fuel Starbucks. And again these aren’t folks who work out and hydrate they sit ALL day then drink to sleep and coffee up til noon. I consider it a National Security issue.
Very true we are a very tense society hypochondria is very common. I see a doctor when I may have a major issue, or something is not going away. A cold, cough , flu? Take some vitamin c and a day off from the gym. Germs on door handles? Washing hands excessively? Never have worried and never get sick. I feel like I read somewhere when people abuse medicine they become resistant to it's affects and non exposure to germs creates a weak immune system. I often hear people say they want to wipe the equation before they use it because other people are disgusting, but do they wipe every door handle, refuse to use public restroom? I used to work at a car dealership imagine if people knew mechanics don't wash their hands after the bathroom then get in your car and work on it and drive it around, these mechanics would laugh about it.

I'm convinced Tren's side effects are dose dependent.
Some may recall (I'm old as dirt) when Negma made Parabolan in 1.5ml amps at 50mg/ml.
One of those amps (76mg?) and I was a GOD for a week along with a little test and an oral.
I realize that was Hex but Tren is Tren after the ester is cleaved.
I don't recall guys around me c/o heartburn, night sweats, poor cardio and all the mental crap.
Then came the Ace pellet craze and your average weekly dose went through the roof.
I converted Fina pellets and did the EOD 50, 75, up to 100mg thing and that's when I started
noticing all the side effects discussed in this thread. Like you I just couldn't handle the sides as
I got older. If your hellbent on continuing to use Tren why not try microdosing it?

I do think there’s a difference in Parabolan and the pellet tren. I’ve had some amazing UGL and home brew but those French 75mg amps were amazing just like the old 2 ml amps of Masteron I just feel like the name brand oils can’t be replicated by anything short of a major pharma corp. i did also get the night sweats, insane night sweats, from Para and I was 23 before I took anything so that’s prolly more person to person but agree 100% on tren doses 150 was normal 225 was a lot in the early 2000s at least in my area which including Arlington, TX so that’s a good number of IFBB pros. All trained at the same two gyms too so yea that’s how it was. After getting released in 2007 after a 3-4 year “vacation” guys veers taking twice that much at the NPC level even though judges wanted leaner over everything. Prior to that size mattered a LOT more.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws