over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Changing Mental Response to Tren

Bodies, minds, and chemistries change over time.

Dianabol when I was young - felt awesome. Now always sleepy. Nothing to do with liver per bloods and other orals at 4x dose don't cause it.

Deca - could run alone or very low test. Now test has to be equal or greater than deca for me.

Heartburn is now a real thing on tren, orals and life in general.

Otherwise I'm pretty good. Run a lot of tren over years. Only had night sweats on one night decades ago. Does mess with my sleep unless I titrate up a bit. Otherwise I tolerate it well on all aspects (moderate hdl hit, liver remains in range and little movement, I feel good mentally). I've always been lucky in this regard.

I ran tren for 16+ weeks at 525mg along with 50mg winstrol Ed for 12 of those maybe 5 years ago (moderate hdl and liver values maybe a point or 2 out on Alt with ast in range if I remember). These days I don't really need more than 300-350 (MWF dosing is fine for me) and honestly I think the future sees me at 200mg a week mostly.

On tren doses 150 was normal 225 was a lot in the early 2000s at least in my area which including Arlington, TX so that’s a good number of IFBB pros. All trained at the same two gyms too so yea that’s how it was.
Yeah buddy 🥜

tren does some crazy shit with the neurotransmitters in the brain. As we get older I think we lose a lot of the same sensitivity we once had to things.

Absolutely! People change. I know people who used to smoke cannabis to relax but now they can't smoke because it gives them anxiety. I probably won't use Tren again myself, major reason is my age but last time I did use it I got that weird 'jealous, wife's cheating' phenomenon that people talk alot about. From experience I knew what it was immediately and pulled the plug.
I was like that with cannabis.smoke all my life 24/7 now I can't touch it the anxiety kills me immensely

Same with tren when I was younger I never got that angry or aggressive personality people talk about.now I won't do it because of age.but last time I said just one last run I had to drop it because my girl keep telling me what's wrong with you something not right e ery time we argued and we never ague so I like you.knew exactly what it was

tren does some crazy shit with the neurotransmitters in the brain. As we get older I think we lose a lot of the same sensitivity we once had to things.
Yup…it’s called maturity.

For some background, back in the day tren gave me more confidence than I could have hoped for. It was awesome for work, with girls etc.

But now, maybe 8-9 years later I get none of that effect. The first few times I used tren, whether it be ace or enanthate, were always the strongest and seems to have waned over time.

I acknowledge its a bit of a trivial thing but I would love to have that feeling back a few months out of the year. It was also great for being in sales lol.

Does anyone have an explanation for this? Or a solution to get that feeling back?
It very common for most users, Most of the effects of using anabolic steroids are reversible when the person stops using the drugs, but some can be permanent. Traditionally your receptors get immune the effects are not as greater as before. In most cases increasing the dose to experiencing the similar effects or add additional compound with Tren like TEST to boost the effects

Appreciate all the input, just dont want to go through quoting each post to respond.

That being said for the "it was placebo effect" comments... no. Just no lol.

Nothing ever had such a profound effect on me. I also didnt expect that to happen. I was scared tren would give me roid rage lol.

That being said, increasing the dose sounds interesting just to test it out. Sounds dumb but the thought never crossed my mind. I dont like pinning and I've only gone over 200mg tren a week a few times for very short durations.

Sorry if I struck a nerve.

And is presumptuous of you to think that they work for me.

Further communication would not be productive.
He's full of shit. Just scroll past...

People change. Understandable. Tren is just as killer for me now as it was before. Which is good. But dosage has changed. 50mg of tren every MWF at 51yo vs 300-600mg/wk when I was younger. Still the best. Stronger, leaner, horny.. aside from test, best ever.

I can relate man. I’m in sales, and I cruised on tren for a couple years straight (200mg/week) because I loved how confident and ruthless it made me closing deals.

Later on, it made me paranoid and devious. I didn’t do anything I really regret, but I could have, I had to talk myself out of some dumb ideas.

Can’t touch it now

I can relate man. I’m in sales, and I cruised on tren for a couple years straight (200mg/week) because I loved how confident and ruthless it made me closing deals.

Ok finally some one gets what I'm saying! Ha

Don't really know brother. All orals, injectable orals en 19NOR and even regular antibiotics tend to really mess them up. After a couple weeks my stool gets really watery after which lots of blood show up. Literally running to the toilet a couple of times an hour and hoping I'll make it. It's really bad. Last time it happened was with antibiotics, doc said it's probably an infection/irritation and that was it. It subsided in a week or 2 or 3 after quitting.

Would like to know what it is but it's not worth "summoning" it to have it checked. Life really becomes a pain.
By chance, did you ever supplement Glutathione during one of these episodes?

I've had the same issue and Glutathione supplementation fixed it almost immediately.

Yeah lol it was the best. Always trying to work more, competitive as hell, etc.

Now I’m just a hell of a lot better at sales so thankfully I don’t miss it

By chance, did you ever supplement Glutathione during one of these episodes?

I've had the same issue and Glutathione supplementation fixed it almost immediately.
No, I have never. I'm not going to risk starting one and it not working but if I ever need medicine that cause issues I'll remember your post and try glutathione. Thanks man!

Makes me feel great. Other than needing to titrate up dose to sleep at night I have zero issues. Even cardio doesn't hit me much anymore. Good mental attitude, positive can-do outlook, have fun, good social etc... I do realize that not everyone is like me though. Grateful for my response.

Yeah buddy 🥜
Among many others though I trained with him and Gus quite a few times I’ll admit I know the least about him. I was kinda the weight bitch that got to lift with bc Gus and I were cool. Shit man I was like 24 and a LHW

I don't remember much aggression on Negma Parabolan at 19-20. I have a very long fuse and tren doesn't seem to shorten it much.
My sides were always hypoglycemia, respiratory, and the occasional night sweats. These persist today, with respiratory being the most significant.

I don't remember much aggression on Negma Parabolan at 19-20. I have a very long fuse and tren doesn't seem to shorten it much.
My sides were always hypoglycemia, respiratory, and the occasional night sweats. These persist today, with respiratory being the most significant.
Straight up and man those sweats suck but it’s so nice during prep to wake up all tight and dry every am helps you stay moto out the door to stepmill

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws