over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Teen night at the gym

Yea man, Miami is hell in general... I refuse to go there

I live further north now but lived close to Aventura couple years ago and went to an LA while there... it was a nightmare, a complete shitshow.. not one weight racked ever, not even once

I'm in a good area now and the LA that's just down the street from me isn't bad, used to be better before they "upgraded" but still not bad for a corporate gym
the la's out here got bought out by esporta or something, I met mishu welch the tiny japanese wife of the CEO, when I was 20 and grossing like 40k-50k per month Just FOR LA FIT, they payed us SHIT, cool note though I worked with dennis newman !

Reading all the posts we all pretty much think and work out alike. This guy right here explains it and pretty much sums it up. Good advice!

It's bad enough as men we get those extrovert's seeking social acknowledgment, chit chat, etc at the gym. I can't imagine what woman have to deal with. Didn't there used to be an all women gym? IMO that would be great for them to not have men wasting their personal time trying to hit on them.

I love my lil perm haired homies at the gym.

Also if someone is using equipment you need why not just ask to work in? I do this almost everyday.

‘nuff said lol. It doesn’t bother me that much as it’s a pretty decent size gym. I do tend to kinda laugh at them View attachment 167042View attachment 167041
they are always taking off their shirts here too but people complain lol......stick figures. sometimes well get a state wrestler senior or junior that will look good for their age!!! the rest --- weird af

‘nuff said lol. It doesn’t bother me that much as it’s a pretty decent size gym. I do tend to kinda laugh at them View attachment 167042View attachment 167041
Lol those beasts.. but to be honest, the ones at my gym must be middle school teeny boppers they look much younger and smaller than these two. Today I walk in the bathroom and a few of them were hanging around like they were vaping in the boys room hoping the principal didn't come in. While I was dropping a 2 it sounded like one was rolling around on the ground. I'm anti drugs and pill abuse but no wonder docs are prescribing them all these SSRIs. There was one today kid was by himself had headphones in, spoke to no one, knocked out his sets. I can respect that. But these little possie groups that take up a bench for 30 minutes hopefully Santa gets then an Xbox for Christmas.

they are always taking off their shirts here too but people complain lol......stick figures. sometimes well get a state wrestler senior or junior that will look good for their age!!! the rest --- weird af
Yeah they make them put their shirts back on here too. It is kinda distracting and ridiculous

Yeah they make them put their shirts back on here too. It is kinda distracting and ridiculous
agreed! a bit narcissistic. my mom used to give me pointers when I just started bodybuilding when I Was 20 or 19 I want to say (to help keep me out of trouble and off the streets). She told me I shouldn't even wear a tank top until 6+ months in of consistent gym work and that I had to earn it. I like that philosophy! I went though leaps and bounds trying to acquire gear lol. Ended up with Sust and Dbol cycle from GA labs,. gained like 50-60lbs. crazy stretch marks. it was like a second growth spurt

Maybe take these guys under your wing and get them on a path to serious learning about training and diet?
If they want some input I’d gladly give it to them but as far as “taking them under my wing” that’s not happening.
I’m in a decently affluent area, it’s not like troubled inner city youth who need mentors.

If they want some input I’d gladly give it to them but as far as “taking them under my wing” that’s not happening.
I’m in a decently affluent area, it’s not like troubled inner city youth who need mentors.
Understandable and I was just being a bit tongue-in-cheek in my post.

Can’t teach someone something when they already know everything anyway 🙄

agreed! a bit narcissistic. my mom used to give me pointers when I just started bodybuilding when I Was 20 or 19 I want to say (to help keep me out of trouble and off the streets). She told me I shouldn't even wear a tank top until 6+ months in of consistent gym work and that I had to earn it. I like that philosophy! I went though leaps and bounds trying to acquire gear lol. Ended up with Sust and Dbol cycle from GA labs,. gained like 50-60lbs. crazy stretch marks. it was like a second growth spurt
Wow...50-60lbs!!
What did your mom say?

MS

Wow...50-60lbs!!
What did your mom say?

MS
ill find a pic of me when i was 20 i was thick, she didnt says much, i didnt live with her at the time. but for a little while I did live with her she tripped out and just wanted me to be careful. She knew from the get-go because I got caught crossing the border and locked up when i was 19 attempting to cross with some gear by a fed. I called her from jail lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131