over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite traveling destinations

beast405

Registered
Traveling is my favorite hobby. I’m sure some of you guys love it at well. I’ve posted a thread similar to this last year but wanted to start a new one. What vacation spots have to traveled to that were your favorites? My favorite places so far are New York , Bahamas , Miami , and savannah Ga. Looking for new recommendations of some cool places to add to my bucket list.

Gatlinburg, TN
I didn’t mention gatlinburg. I went there a couple years ago on vaca but I’m not much of a mountain person. Not saying I didn’t have fun it’s just not my cup of tea. I will say the mountain coaster was a fuckin blast !

Montreux, Lucerne, Zurich, Vitznau, Annecy, Paris, Margarita, Bavaro, Rome, Dubrovnik, Galicia.

I have some pics on here I can post.

Montreax

Dubrovnik

Vitznau

Galicia

My favorites have been France(Paris), Netherlands(Maastricht and Amsterdam), Cambodia(Siem Reap), and Turkey(Istanbul and surrounding). My favorites in America are probably Boston and New York

Really gets down to you and your interests - I’m all about food and history. Knocking out the new 7 wonders is a great place to start but my favorites.

Istanbul, Tokyo, Shanghai, Hokkaido (skiing), Budapest, London, Melbourne, Bangkok, Moscow, Iceland

My favorites have been France(Paris), Netherlands(Maastricht and Amsterdam), Cambodia(Siem Reap), and Turkey(Istanbul and surrounding). My favorites in America are probably Boston and New York
Siem reap is one of my favorite spots. Could spend forever exploring Angkor Wat and eating fish amok lol. I’d add Singapore in there as well but it’s expensive.

For America, any Hawaiian island, we usually spend a month or so there in the summer. Anywhere in the Pacific Northwest is gorgeous as well.

Spain and Italy in general, Copenhagen, Prague, Budapest, Brugge, Vienna.

Iceland..have a condo there

And andora..wife’s got a family home there

Phuket, Thailand has been the most amazing place I've been all things considered. Beach and sand and beauty, but also some of the best nightlife I've experienced as well:love:
Spent two weeks on koh racha yai about a 45 min boat ride south of Phuket. It was amazing, would definitely go back.

Guess this is not really off topic then. How do you guys handle flying? I didn't mind it much when I was enlisted but haven't flown in a few years and have a vacation coming up. Absolutely do not look forward to being crammed up in a plane with so many people at all..

Oh and no, I do not fly business class. Unfortunately I'm just a poor sap who doesn't want to spend 5k on a return flight.

Iceland..have a condo there

And andora..wife’s got a family home there
Wife and I got engaged out there - to all, if you haven’t been to Iceland go. Go now.

How complicated is the process for foreign ownership? After their banking fiasco I would think fairly complicated?

We looked into South Africa and the rules were too convoluted to proceed.

Attachments

• DDDE5FFA-35F3-4465-A7BE-59905C03C834.png
    DDDE5FFA-35F3-4465-A7BE-59905C03C834.png
    480.4 KB · Views: 39
Taft, California.

Guess this is not really off topic then. How do you guys handle flying? I didn't mind it much when I was enlisted but haven't flown in a few years and have a vacation coming up. Absolutely do not look forward to being crammed up in a plane with so many people at all..

Oh and no, I do not fly business class. Unfortunately I'm just a poor sap who doesn't want to spend 5k on a return flight.

Wife takes a window and I take an aisle, If the person next to me is “large” she will swap with me

Also there is a website thepointsguy.com

I started reading up on it a few years ago. Now for international flights we rarely pay cash, usually miles and business class.

Aviator MasterCard
Marriott AMEX
Rocket Miles when we can’t find an affordable Marriott hotel where we need to be

Between promotions, spending, retention offers etc we pull in 1.2-1.5 million miles per year.

I'm a big mountain person. I like deep sea fishing but get board at the beach with in a day or 2. The night life is fun though.

Hate flying!!!! Ironically flying was my daily ride to work 6 days a week on a helicopter 100 miles offshore. Glad I’m done with that!

I take 1mg of Xanax once I get up the morning of a flight, and 2mg 15 minutes before takeoff. I’m cool as a cucumber.

I’m 6’2” and those seats blow!!!! Gotta be in an isle seat so I can manspread. Plus I hate being confined and having no control over being able to get off whenever I'm ready! Anything over 2hrs and I'm ready to get the fuck off. No way I’ll ever do an overseas flight!

Cage

Hate flying!!!! Ironically flying was my daily ride to work 6 days a week on a helicopter 100 miles offshore. Glad I’m done with that!

I take 1mg of Xanax once I get up the morning of a flight, and 2mg 15 minutes before takeoff. I’m cool as a cucumber.

I’m 6’2” and those seats blow!!!! Gotta be in an isle seat so I can manspread. Plus I hate being confined and having no control over being able to get off whenever I'm ready! Anything over 2hrs and I'm ready to get the fuck off. No way I’ll ever do an overseas flight!

Cage
The Xanax sounds like a plan. I figured I'd take a sleeping pill indeed, it's a 9.30 hr flight so see if I can sleep majority of it.

I'm 6.2 as well so length wise I always hated it but I've never flown while being relatively big so guess that won't help.

I feel the exact way of wanting to be in control of getting out man. Always had that, a bit claustrophobic I guess although that might not be the correct word for it. Might have to see if I can borrow a parachute from my SF buddies, just for the feel of being in a bit more control haha!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131