over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STD Testing Question

Just to play devil's advocate. I am not aware of a way to get tested for anything near free, so if you wanted me to get tested for some sort of play session and it's going to cost me 500 bucks....prolly not going to do that. I think women can more easily get tested for free? But I'll admit I am not all that clear on this since I only ever had partners with enough time in between that if I had anything it would have reared its' head.

However, I do NOT think you would be unreasonable AT ALL to require such a thing.

Just to play devil's advocate. I am not aware of a way to get tested for anything near free, so if you wanted me to get tested for some sort of play session and it's going to cost me 500 bucks....prolly not going to do that. I think women can more easily get tested for free? But I'll admit I am not all that clear on this since I only ever had partners with enough time in between that if I had anything it would have reared its' head.
This. I have messed with couples before. Very few ask for testing. Swinger couples have access to many other couples, they are not going to schedule a doctor appointment, take off work, get tested because they need sex. They will simply find another couple that doesn't have this requirement.

I don't think anyone could press charges for getting herpes or an STD from someone that would be a tough one. I've only heard of that happening for HIV.
If you can prove that the other person knew they had an STD and did not disclose that information to you, then their actions would fall under the category of sexual battery.

I know a woman who got charges put on her for having unprotected sex while hiding the fact she had HIV. Hell, I knew the woman for 20 damn years and I had zero f’n clue. One of my boys married her and he didn’t know. Anutha one of my boys fucked her and he didn’t know. Shit blew up when the word got out though.

Moral of the story, Cage is around some durty ass hoes! Lol….

Cage

This. I have messed with couples before. Very few ask for testing. Swinger couples have access to many other couples, they are not going to schedule a doctor appointment, take off work, get tested because they need sex. They will simply find another couple that doesn't have this requirement.
It’s free here in NOLA… That is if you're a broke ass bitch; on the system already. If you have insurance it’s like $25-$50.

Cage

If you can prove that the other person knew they had an STD and did not disclose that information to you, then their actions would fall under the category of sexual battery.

I know a woman who got charges put on her for having unprotected sex while hiding the fact she had HIV. Hell, I knew the woman for 20 damn years and I had zero f’n clue. One of my boys married her and he didn’t know. Anutha one of my boys fucked her and he didn’t know. Shit blew up when the word got out though.

Moral of the story, Cage is around some durty ass hoes! Lol….

Cage
Meh I've never heard a case of someone being convicted for giving someone herpes lol. I'd have to look it up. And you would have to get access to their medical records and prove you didn't get it from another. HIV is scary but as straight males it is very hard for us to get it from sex , both the guys you know I'm assuming we're fine? Lol

I don't think anyone could press charges for getting herpes or an STD from someone that would be a tough one. I've only heard of that happening for HIV.
This happens to musicians and pro athletes. I know Usher had these charges against him from watching something like youtube years ago and it always stuck in my head. But it happens. I hear more about it with aids but I do think this happens here and there. I would think women bringing charges against athletes or musicians ends more so in settlements.

Meh I've never heard a case of someone being convicted for giving someone herpes lol. I'd have to look it up. And you would have to get access to their medical records and prove you didn't get it from another. HIV is scary but as straight males it is very hard for us to get it from sex , both the guys you know I'm assuming we're fine? Lol
Yes, but they teamed up and took her to court. She got charged; forget the legal terminology, and she did time for it.

Cage

Go in raw meat brother! If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!

Plus, once you have everything you can't get anything.
i want to recommend this approach :ROFLMAO:

seasoned swingers should already know that they should be getting routine testing , so be the couple that informs them of this;)

Most people in ENM stick to people and groups they know. Just because they're open doesn't mean that they are any less or more risky than anyone else you pick up. If you ask for a test from anyone y I u pick up, good for you. Lol 😆

LOL like no one here has taken sexual risks before
I can 100% honestly say I’ve never took any sexual risks. There were several opportunities where I almost did, but my big head won out.

Cage

I can 100% honestly say I’ve never took any sexual risks. There were several opportunities where I almost did, but my big head won out.

Cage
That is WILD.

Cage
To each their own, but I find it crazy how concerned people are about STD like they are taboo, yet DNP use, clen use, high dosages of AAS, a high BMI, etc are not considred risky.

When I first started having sex as a teen it was "strap up" that one time I forgot I was afraid I got AIDS. Now days most girls I know would laugh at me if I said anything you a condom or asked about an STD test.

To each their own, but I find it crazy how concerned people are about STD like they are taboo, yet DNP use, clen use, high dosages of AAS, a high BMI, etc are not considred risky.

When I first started having sex as a teen it was "strap up" that one time I forgot I was afraid I got AIDS. Now days most girls I know would laugh at me if I said anything you a condom or asked about an STD test.
Good luck to you then bud! Ain’t puttin my dick in any woman without a rubber! Fuck that shit! Pregnancy & STD’s, naw, no thanks. Already pay thousands in child support.

Cage

Good luck to you then bud! Ain’t puttin my dick in any woman without a rubber! Fuck that shit! Pregnancy & STD’s, naw, no thanks. Already pay thousands in child support.

Cage
While I think considering our general lifestyle and ped usage STD is a minor risk in comparison, I 100 percent agree on pregnancy. Now that is a legit fear. Doxycycline costs $10 to fix a burn, knocking one up that's 900 a month for 18 years. Life changing money.

Some of us considered that risky too and protect our health.
Simple solution, put on a condom before having sex and if she doesn't want you too, just think how much of a risk she is already to have a STD. I don't get how people are so concerned about their bodies looking physically and don't worry about simple hygiene.

Cage
Some of us grew up in the 80s. I was in my 20s. That is when AIDs came out with no known cure and was killing people. You had to be an absolute moron not to use a condom. Too me, it was second nature to wear one. I still don't get why people don't want to wear one to protect you against STDs, which are on the rise, and protect you against unwanted pregnancies. It would stop a lot of headaches and make you more responsible.

when younger yes , but as you get older you tend to realize that you dont want your dick falling off and aids is a one time catch that id prefer not to be able to brag about catching lol.

comparing std's and ass or any drug that doesnt share needles is comparing apples and oranges no? if you want to compare them then thats why blood tests are needed for both , so youre completely safe ;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws