over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need Help ASAP

I believe my cousin is going through steroid withdrawal and/or suffering from the side effects of Nandrolone.

In August he was doing TPP 500 mg/week. Mentally he felt great (10/10). Sex drive was great (10/10).

In September he was doing TPP 700 mg/week and NPP 300 mg/week. Mentally he felt good (8/10) but not as great as the previous month (he could not explain why). Sex drive was good (8/10) but he noted some minor loss of sensation during sex.

In October he was doing TPP 700 mg/week and NPP 700 mg/week. Mentally he still felt good at this dose (6/10) but he noted some minor anxiety, insomnia, and OCD near the end of the month. Sex drive started to get horrible throughout the month (2/10). Deca dick and loss of libido became present.

Because of the deca dick and loss of libido he stopped the NPP on November 3rd. One week after stopping the NPP he started to get major anxiety, insomnia, OCD, and restlessness. This has continued for the past three days and he is on the verge of a major panic attack.

I should note that he had a similar situation 7 years ago when he increased his Tren A dose and eventually stopped it completely because of insomnia and loss of libido. After stopping the Tren A he eventually became paranoid that his wife was cheating on him.

To me this sounds like the side effects of Nandrolone and steroid withdrawal. Any idea how long this will last? He has only slept about 5 hours in the last four days. His appetite is completely gone and he is acting like someone that is withdrawing from alcohol and drugs (he does not drink alcohol or use any drugs).

One last question, he has not used TPP in 4 days. He is now paranoid about withdrawing from that. He wants to go on TRT after getting through this episode. Any idea if or when he should restart the TPP.

there was a weird study posted a while back having something to do with nandrolone and concaine use. i just toss that out there as some sort of evidence that there is recognition of head fuckery and aas.

just chill out and get back to baseline whatever that may be.

200mg is not TRT.
I like to keep things simple. 1cc IM of long ester test taken once a week is simple and effective and won’t cause negative side effects in most healthy adult males. Some men need more test to get to a high healthy natural T level and some men need less it’s individual.

there was a weird study posted a while back having something to do with nandrolone and concaine use. i just toss that out there as some sort of evidence that there is recognition of head fuckery and aas.

just chill out and get back to baseline whatever that may be.
19 nors really do fuck with your head (mentally) and your dick (physically) than test based and dht derivatives. In my opinion 19 nors should only be used by competing bodybuilders or individuals who want to actually look like a bodybuilder (lifestyle bodybuilder just not compete). Nandrolone has its place in sports outside of bodybuilding but trenbolone should not be used by anyone other than a competing bodybuilder in my opinion which doesn’t mean shit to the next guy. Only other reason to use tren would be for sex period. If you want to be a fucking animal or sex machine. Clearly trenbolone is in a league of its own when it comes to AAS.

Steroid withdrawals??? Never heard anyone describe plummeting blood serum levels like withdrawals. As someone who’s experienced drug induced withdrawals they’re nothing alike.

Your boy need to get bloods as mentioned already. A FULL PANEL!!! He can procure that without a doctor for under $400. I like to use PrivateLabs. In the meantime just continue using testosterone. If he’s gonna keep using TPP then just lower it to keep his test levels between 800-1200. It’s a trial and error process though. So he’s need multiple blood tests to pin down his dose. Those tests are cheap though at $40 a pop.

Also, like mentioned before drop the Tren/Deca. Unless he wants to experience these issues again. Sounds like he’s one of the fellas the 19-Nors don’t agree with.

Time is what’s it’ll take to feel back to normal. But make sure to keep the test in there at a low dose! Within a few weeks he should be back to normal once everything settles out in his blood levels.

Cage

I like to keep things simple. 1cc IM of long ester test taken once a week is simple and effective and won’t cause negative side effects in most healthy adult males. Some men need more test to get to a high healthy natural T level and some men need less it’s individual.
That will prevent you hypothalamus to function normal.

19 nors really do fuck with your head (mentally) and your dick (physically) than test based and dht derivatives. In my opinion 19 nors should only be used by competing bodybuilders or individuals who want to actually look like a bodybuilder (lifestyle bodybuilder just not compete). Nandrolone has its place in sports outside of bodybuilding but trenbolone should not be used by anyone other than a competing bodybuilder in my opinion which doesn’t mean shit to the next guy. Only other reason to use tren would be for sex period. If you want to be a fucking animal or sex machine. Clearly trenbolone is in a league of its own when it comes to AAS.
Wrong tren doesn't make you a sex machine. Some people are opposite and loose complete sex drive on tren

I can run deca and get no sides at all.now npp gives me the worst anxiety within the first week I hate it

I have similar issues with nandrolone. Zero sensation and near impossible to reach climax however no degradation in erection quality.

Snag bloods immediately.

I would wait quite a bit before exploring the TRT option to ensure there is nothing else creating an issue.

Any lab Test now is the company I utilize - they are primarily throughout Texas. No RX required.
I can climax and all that..but barely anything comes out! I’d rather not even be able to get a boner that shoot no load

Steroid withdrawals??? Never heard anyone describe plummeting blood serum levels like withdrawals. As someone who’s experienced drug induced withdrawals they’re nothing alike.

Your boy need to get bloods as mentioned already. A FULL PANEL!!! He can procure that without a doctor for under $400. I like to use PrivateLabs. In the meantime just continue using testosterone. If he’s gonna keep using TPP then just lower it to keep his test levels between 800-1200. It’s a trial and error process though. So he’s need multiple blood tests to pin down his dose. Those tests are cheap though at $40 a pop.

Also, like mentioned before drop the Tren/Deca. Unless he wants to experience these issues again. Sounds like he’s one of the fellas the 19-Nors don’t agree with.

Time is what’s it’ll take to feel back to normal. But make sure to keep the test in there at a low dose! Within a few weeks he should be back to normal once everything settles out in his blood levels.

Cage

It has been 5 days since he last injected TPP. He was using 100 mg/day. Do you think it would be safe to do TPP 50 mg today or tomorrow just to keep his test level from completely crashing? If the injection goes well from a mental health standpoint he wants to than transition to daily low dose test injections for TRT.

Just to update on his condition, his remains restless and slightly anxious. He believes he is slowly getting better each day. He actually slept about 6 hours each of the last two nights with the help of Melatonin 5 mg. He tells me that it still feels like his nervous system is trying to amp up which leads to the restlessness and OCD behaviors, but not escalating to major anxiety or panic attack. This is day 7 of his symptoms.

It has been 5 days since he last injected TPP. He was using 100 mg/day. Do you think it would be safe to do TPP 50 mg today or tomorrow just to keep his test level from completely crashing? If the injection goes well from a mental health standpoint he wants to than transition to daily low dose test injections for TRT.

Just to update on his condition, his remains restless and slightly anxious. He believes he is slowly getting better each day. He actually slept about 6 hours each of the last two nights with the help of Melatonin 5 mg. He tells me that it still feels like his nervous system is trying to amp up which leads to the restlessness and OCD behaviors, but not escalating to major anxiety or panic attack. This is day 7 of his symptoms.
Bro I'll be honest it sounds like he needs a mental health evaluation. Yes it is perfectly safe to lower his testosterone dosage at any time it will not lead to any actual crisis, if he precieves it will again it's his OCD mental health not the ass. Is he on medication or has he been in the past? If he doesn't legitimately have mental health issues and he thinks this precieved crisis is AAS related he should probably just stick to TRT Rather than play with dosages if it's causing him this much distress.

Bro I'll be honest it sounds like he needs a mental health evaluation. Yes it is perfectly safe to lower his testosterone dosage at any time it will not lead to any actual crisis, if he precieves it will again it's his OCD mental health not the ass. Is he on medication or has he been in the past? If he doesn't legitimately have mental health issues and he thinks this precieved crisis is AAS related he should probably just stick to TRT Rather than play with dosages if it's causing him this much distress.
Agreed 100%

if anxiety prone u gotta stay away from all 19 nors which sucks cuz they r awesome lol

He has no history of mental illness. I just find it weird that his symptoms got worse one week after he stopped the NPP. Same thing happened with Tren seven years ago.

If he’s gonna stick with TPP then his best bet is to inject 50mg every 3rd day or EOD. I’d personally do EOD injections. After 2/3 weeks he should get a total testosterone blood serum test to see where his levels are at.

I like to have my test levels between 1000-1100. I feel the best at those levels. He may feel better at 800 or 900. The tests only cost $40 so it’s fairly cheap to test and find your sweet spot.

Question, what’s his TPP dosed at? Is it 100mg/ml, 150mg/ml, etc. It’s not a commonly sold AAS so I’m assuming he’s brewing his from raw powders. Personally I love PhenylProp, it’s my second favorite ester of testosterone. My first is Isocaproate.

Cage

So he’s still suffering after a week and despite several people mentioning to get blood test run he still has , but instead just keeps fucking around and adjusting hormones trying to solve a problem with them that they may or may not have caused

I guess if you throw enough shit at the wall for long enough you luck up and get some to stick

If he’s gonna stick with TPP then his best bet is to inject 50mg every 3rd day or EOD. I’d personally do EOD injections. After 2/3 weeks he should get a total testosterone blood serum test to see where his levels are at.

I like to have my test levels between 1000-1100. I feel the best at those levels. He may feel better at 800 or 900. The tests only cost $40 so it’s fairly cheap to test and find your sweet spot.

Question, what’s his TPP dosed at? Is it 100mg/ml, 150mg/ml, etc. It’s not a commonly sold AAS so I’m assuming he’s brewing his from raw powders. Personally I love PhenylProp, it’s my second favorite ester of testosterone. My first is Isocaproate.

Cage

The TPP is dosed at 100 mg/ml from a very reliable source here at PM.

He injected 50 mg this morning and will do so EOD. He wants to get labs drawn in 2/3 weeks as you mentioned.

Each day he is feeling better; less restless, less anxious, less OCD. This is definitely the 19-nor effect on his body and it just takes time for the drug to leave his body.

He or you can just inject 10mg per day and will be OK.

My boy is ordering labs this weekend. He plans on getting the following labs but please advise what additional labs may be needed. His labs will be drawn three days after his last Test C injection. He decided to drop the TPP and go with Test C for transitioning to TRT. Here are the labs he plans on ordering:

Test: total and free
Estrogen
E2
Prolactin
TSH
T3
T4
Vitamin D
Vitamin B12

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads